I hate the term "Guitar Virtuoso"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I hate it because for me personally, it means shit. Nobody is Mr/Mrs. GOD on any instrument.

The word bascially means that you cannot get any better, and you can do it all. Play whatever perfect

I love Kirk Hammett, I think he is a fukking awsome guitar player.

He has been called a virtuoso, but on that Some Kind of Monster thing, he had the hardest time trying to play that riff James Hetfield wrote.

The whole thing about 'Virtouso', Personally it seems to be just Rock magazine created thing to glamor up whoever is on the front cover.

Darth Revan

Konjammenson
can you say....."gay"

amity75
People always refer to me as a guitar virtuoso and I'm getting a bit sick of it now. *reaches for more mushrooms*

Konjammenson
^^a shameless atempt at blowing ones own horn

Lord_Andres
John Norum! check out some of his stuff, you'l love it for sure, he aint so cocky as Yngiwe, in fact John hates allt hat commercial crap, that was the reason he left Europe well one of them at least, also he has made alot of great songs that could have been HUGH, but he likes to be a little more free if you know what I mean

Victor Von Doom
Kirk Hammett isn't really a riff player. Not sure about this bizarre definition of the word virtuoso either.

Alpha Centauri
Country virtuoso Roy Clarke.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.