Batman Vs The Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Would the black cat eat batman or would bats be called for animal abuse

vaya_the_elf
Batman would win. He has all kind of gadgets, and also has good fighting skills

moises
Batman would easily win even without the gadgets

moises
YUP

The Flash
Batman would win with ease.

muffin man
the bat man he resisted poison Ivy theres no way cat can win

Alpha Centauri
Batman with relative ease.

Cat has the skill and agility to avoid and maybe land some punches but she wouldn't win.

-AC

muffin man
yeah

spetznaz
LOL. Funny.
Batman would just knock her out and take her to the Bat cave for Robin to play with.
This would be murder!

Max Spidey 24
I dont think bats winning that easy since The Black cat is spidermans or captain americas strength

Tron
No, she's not. You're thinking of the cartoon version, the comic version has no such strength.

Max Spidey 24
In the comic Version did she take the Formula. I dn why they change so much stuff from the comic to the cartoon . I understand about Lowering some of their powers so tyhey dont blink and destroy the universe but maker her stronger for the cartoon and weak in the comic is a mystery to me.

Tron
When did this occur? Cause last I checked, she was simply an olympic level athlete, and the only power she ever gained was her "bad luck" powers. There's nothing I know of in the comics that references her ever taking the super soldier serum, unless there's some issues I don't know about, which I hope you'll explain.

Max Spidey 24
Im not 100% sure but I Thought she did in the old comics though and some of the times she teamed up with Spiderman when he had the symbiote on and she was lifting every thing spidey was prety easy, So i dn. I think you might be right though. I will check on Spiderfan to see whats up.

SnakeEyes
bad matchup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.