Omg!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
i just heard! did you know some guy, peter jackson or something, well hes one of the jackson five or something...maybe it was tito i dunno

but he is making a lord of the rings film! with miramax but they say it must only be one film!

damn

will have to see how this develops

i heard a smaller company, new line or something want it......

wonder who will be picked for casting!!!

Discos
ok, hows about we jump forward.....oh say 8yrs and see what else we find...

Discos - oh look a forum!

Smodden
omg thats so exicting!!!!
sauron whered you hear this??!!! Its gona be so cool!!!

i wonder if they'll show the balrog!!!
one movie that sux but at least its beter then nothing!! finaly us fans will be rewarded!!!

and yeah i think i heard somethin about the lord of the Rings movie being made but thought it was a rumur...:banana: party!

sauron
dude i know!!

i just cant wait!

im just waiting to see

tom bombadil
and
the scouring of the shire

Smodden
omg yeah....that is the ONE thing i want to see...if they screw everything else up i don't care as long as they HAVE 'TOM' and 'Scourging'!

i wonder who will play tom?

sauron
i heard something about elijah wood.....as gandalf or someone

oh and kylie minogue tried out for galadriel, god she would be perfect!

oh and that guy from the matrix is going to be elrond...whats his name keanu reeves....

Exa
Really? Cool smile

Really lookin forward finally to see Glorfindel... hes one of the best characters in the book smile

sauron
yeah i know big grin glorfindel will MAKE that movie

if they leave him out they might as well ruin it more and put an ACTUAL FLAMING EYE ON TOP OF BARUT DUR

Discos
hope they show Gwaihir alot, oh and hope we see flashbacks of Thorondor

But i should be really impressed when Frodo & Sam don't go to Osgiliath...

Discos - I hear Arwens horse has its excellent huge part as always smile

tassie
really? that movie might just be a huge failure, i can bet, i'm neva going to see that rubbish...
lord of the rings?? pfft!

Never EVER....

sauron
discos what do you mean arwens horse, she is hardly on scrren

like they would give HER a big part!

yeah i mean when they meet faramir and he doesnt take them to osgiliath that will be like cool

Discos
one of my friends said its going to fail, my friend said they wont even get 1 oscar for any film!

Discos - my friend always seems to be wrong though...perhaps thats why he is invisible shifty

Exa
Arwen? I think they'll cut her... I mean, she isnt really an important character and only confusing - she's rather unnecessary.

sauron
oh and when frodo doesnt send sam home! that will be good

Iirima
Yeah, I'm happy for that, that was SAD. I'm happy...GLOOOOOOOOOORFINDEL!! big grin big grin eek!

Kitoky
Uh...a biiiiiiiiiit confused here.

Iirima
I sort of am, all I know is something about a movie with all the right characters. Hi and bye everyone...

Kitoky
They're making another Lord of the Rings? Wha?

Iirima
*shrugs*

tassie
i guess it's just sauron being sauron wink

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, I think Sauron is talking about the new and upcoming release of the Lord of the Rings movie...I think we have traveled back in time to like 1997 or 1998 or something !

I have also heard similiar rumors about such a movie...Music being down by John Williams...it won't be much of a soundtrack without John Williamsn...I mean come on...STAR WARS !!!!

Iirima
eek! Whoa...

Kitoky
o.o Then why does it post on today? Okay I'm really confused.

pip-foot
me too stick out tongue did we travel back in time? or are we just being crazy?

A.D. Skinner
Well, I am not really sure...but I think a lil of both. I think we have gone back in time to a place before the LOTR movies have come out...just a rumor of them being created and filmed....

...kind of exciting !

pip-foot
yeah, it is exciting stick out tongue

kinda weird to think aobut, considering i wasnt a fan back then stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Not a fan ?!? NOT A FAN ??? laughing out loud

Well that is alright...

pip-foot
ok well in 1998 or whatever i was 11, and i hadn't really heard of it yet smile i had read the hobbit but that was it. THen after I saw the first movie i was hooked, i REad the books, then saw the movie over and over smile but when i reallly got it bad was in november, not really sure why, but now i am Officially Obbsssesd smile and i love it stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Smodden
you guys havn't you heard?!

its all over they(meaning miramax) has begun production of the LORD of the RINGS...the book by J.R.R. Tolkien!

incase you don't know its about a ring thats evil....i think it will be imposible for them to film it...and who's this Peter Jackson??....i wouldn't trust someguy like him to film it....oh welll....being a fan i'm sure the movie will be great...big grin

be sure to keep us updated on any rumrers 'bout the movie...
i heard that....they are looking at....either sean conery or ian mccelen(s?) as gandalf.....sean would be perfect....i can't wait till i get to see what the nazgul look like!!!

A.D. Skinner
Sean Connery as Gandalf ? Hmm, I am not sure if that would go over that well...I have heard that possibly Christopher Lee ( Yes, Count Dooku ) is being considered a roll as Sauroman !

Kitoky
Sean Connery? Gandalf? What the f**k?

Smodden
saruman!!!hmmm....thats perfect! i mean he was in all those drakula movies and stuff....he's a lil old....i guess he has to be...

i wonder how the visual effects will look....i hope their not too cheezy...

and this just in....there is a huge debate over making it ONE movie...pj (hmm pj? for Peter Jackson...i think i'll call him pj from now on) is threatining to leave miramax studios...if he does that he may not get another one

A.D. Skinner
I did hear a rumor that New Line Cinema was thinking about picking up the project, and making it 3 different movies...but there is a catch...PJ ( Peter Jackson ) wants to make all 3 movies at the same time !!!

Holy smokes...that is never gonna work !

Kitoky
There is no way anyone can replace CHRISTOPHER LEE! mad

Smodden
no way it will NEVER happen making3 movies at once!!

mark my words in GRANITE...if they are going to make it...is HAS to be in one movie...i mean i can see it now ....cliffhangers at the end of each movie...it will be like a tv mini series....
were all doomoed...i'll stick to the books...wink

shadowy_blue
Is this thread a joke?

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, well we are talking about the LOTR movies coming out before they come out, and in reality, they have already come out...

...so I am guessing that it is a joke thread ! laughing

Damn that Sauron !!! mad

shadowy_blue
Yeah, I know. smile I've already heard about that rumor even before the movies came out and I was just confused why it's being talked about again. I looked at sauron's post date and it said "yesterday"...I thought I was in a time machine or something...stick out tongue That's why I figured out it was a joke..I was just clarifying. smile

Then again, maybe sauron had really read about that news just this lately and thought that it is a new rumor or something..stick out tongue

Lordy!!! Explain!! stick out tongue

angelsflame265
i heard there casting some guy named elijah wood as frodo. . .who is this guy?

shadowy_blue
I remember when the LOTR movies were just in pre-production and they were still casting the characters, when the LOTR fans, especially the purists heard that Elijah got the part of Frodo, they were all aggravated...saying terrible and very painful words against him. sad Saying that he's not supposed to be Frodo, "kill me now!" etc.. sad

And the thing about Orlando and the people's reactions when they heard that a "certain Orlando Bloom" is going to be Legolas is very funny too. laughing They were like, "WHO THE HELL IS ORLANDO BLOOM?!?!", and then they were all having trouble finding even ONE SINGLE pic of him to judge if he's right for the part. laughing They found ONE pic later on but Orlando doesn't look in his best appearance in that pic and people were like bashing him and stuff. Saying he has a big nose and everythinglaughing

LOL..but look at him now..shifty Almost every girls know the name of Orlando Bloom and you could search thousands of Orlando pics in the web. shifty

sauron, this is also a very good thread by the way, it's funny recalling all the stuff in the past. laughing

angelsflame265
why?!?! y didn't they want him to be frodo!

shadowy_blue
Why? About Elijah? I have no idea. sad Even before the movies came out, I like him as an actor, he was good in Huck Finn and I also liked the Flipper movie and I have seen him in all other movies and I thought he's a decent actor. I think most of the purists were bashing him as Frodo because they didn't imagine Frodo to be that young and adorable, and I also admit that I had that same image of Frodo before, I imagined him as older and not that good-looking, but some of the purists are just too harsh. Judging him even before they fully see the movies.

Schizo Freak
oh my gosh i heard that they were making the movies in New Zealand....Now where in the world is that????? by Cuba or something???

Schizo Freak
ummm... u mean Flipper?

shadowy_blue
Oh yes...LOL..thanks for that. stick out tongue

Kitoky
I'm a bit confused here...confused

A.D. Skinner
Umm, New Zealand...yeah that is by Old Zealand...ain't it ?

*runs to check map*

Mr. Bacon
its by australia

Smodden
i found a pic of the guy who will play legolas!

it was VERY hard to find....but you guys can thank me later...wink
his name is Miami bloom...or orlando blossum or something like that...

shadowy_blue
What? WHAT?!?! Who the HELL is that Orlando Blooms?!? Dude, that guy doesn't fit Legolas!!! mad What were they thinking?! mad Jude Law is better!!!!

* don't kill me...those were the exact reactions of the people before the movies came out..I'm just re-enacting...notice the s in Blooms stick out tongue laughing *

Fëanor
I hear they're trying to get Tom Cruise to play the part of Aragorn to make it Oscar worthy...

I just hope they don't the orcs look stupid and all that... stick out tongue

Exa
Yah... I also heard that.... but didnt he say in an interview that he didnt understand the plot?

Whew messed that guy, Miami Flowery or what his name was messed ... he looks crazy. Hope they find somebody better messed ... but at least he has dark hair, didnt like the blond one in the animated film. Makes him look like a female fairy messed

SlickRick69
oh oh oh I also heard something about Steven Tyler and/or all of Aerosmith having a part in it, maybe making the soundtrack or something? OR, it would be cool if Aerosmith was the ring wraiths!! ya, that must be it!! cool!! can't wait!!

azszhz
wait let me get this straight first confused
ummm no i'm still comfused but hey if i get to relive the exitment of waiting for Lotr who cares

i heard they were going to do gollum all digital i don't know if i should be scared
technology today is great but some people really let these things get to there head and screw it up

Smodden
digital? wherd you hear that?....i don't think you can have a digital character....unless it looks like jar jar binks...:blah:

shoot me now

azszhz
no don't scare my hopes of a good Lotr movie by mentioning Jar Jar
He was a true digital disaster from the depths of Lucas's senile mind (he is to old to do good movies anymore)
this Jackson character better not be making the same mistakes

Fëanor
Oh god!! can you imagine if they make gollum all digital like jar jar...

how lame would that be...

Smodden
thats what i'm saying!!
this movie has SO many probs....anyone know the budget?...

Fëanor
I hear they're asking 250 mil just for principal shooting...if it goes over that...then the movies dead...

BTW...will it be a three parter...that's alot to put it in a two hour movie...

azszhz
i'm just afraid of going to would be to easy to screw up this movie and then i would have a bad image of Lotr
i just wouldn't be able to go on living like that
so much you can take out and keep in what if its so bad that they ban Lotr no could they do that

Smodden
yeah i heard Peter Johnson wants it to be 3 movies but the studio dosn't...and the studio ALWAYS wins....maybee if they change studios...*shrugs*

Fëanor
change studios? who's looking at it now...*wonders*

My thing is...I hope the elves don't look like gay vulcans...

Smodden
laughing....exactly!
don't forget 'bout ents! .you know the shepards of the trees in The Two Towers...

azszhz
it would be scary if they looked like walking carrots like in the animated film *shutters* or something like that

Fëanor
*shudders*

are they gonna hire the oompa loompa's for the hobbits?

azszhz
well at least they can sing and with all the songs in Lotr that is helpfull
i guess

Smodden
yeah that is ONE THING i am looking forward to....all the songs and poems...theres like 30 in the whole book so i hope they have a LOT of songs in the movie!!

Fëanor
ey...maybe they can have gollum sing...

oompa oompa oompadeedoo...i've got another riddle for you
oompa oompa oompadeedee...

sauron
yes people it is true, sauron has taken you on a trip down memory lane, to a time before lotr movies, before the kmc lotr forum, before we met.....

i have created! A TIME MACHINE!!!

making me, the greatest genious that ever lived shifty

Smodden
ahh..okay...so now i've gone back in time?

can you take me to the 1st age?eek!
plz!?

Kitoky
confused Still a bit confused here.

Fëanor
you've just taken a left turn on the road to....

the twilight zone...

dududududududududududu

claidisa_felton
uuuh me too. r they bein sarcastic or just livin in the past????
o now they probably think im thick roll eyes (sarcastic) lol confused

angelsflame265
no were just acting like it was before lotr came out so were acting like we just learned all this info and we havn't seen the movies and we don't know who's playing who. . .ect.

shadowy_blue
claidisa felton: kinda like both. stick out tongue There are too much sarcasm in here..but not that bad or mean of a sarcasm..just..fun sarcasm..and at the same time, we're living in the past. big grin stick out tongue

sauron
i cant wqait for TTT to see shelob, and sarumans staff being broken

and aragorn delivering his speech on the hornburg

shadowy_blue
^^ laughing..and..and...Legolas seeing the sea gulls while in the corsair ship..and I'm also looking forward to his songs.

sauron
yeah, speakig of songs tom bombadil

oh and fatty bolger smile

Exa
I'd love to see all the scenes Frodo saw in Galadriels Mirror in the book - the black ship and everything, that was great.
Would be amazing to see that real and not only in imagination

shadowy_blue
Yes!! And Glorfindel!!! eek! I've been waiting all my life to see him! They should do an excellent job portraying him..I don't wanna be disappointed...or else...shifty

Exa
stick out tongue lol Im also lookin forward to the elves in general and their decisions stick out tongue like Gildor... "never ask an elf for advice for he will say both no and yes..." - I love that quote smile

angelsflame265
yes i wanna see how there going to do the battles

Exa
Hm, good question... i hope better than the animated version big grin big grin lol that was funny... one row of the Rohirrim and one of the Orcs just standing there facing each other... and standing... and waiting... and nothing happens... lol that war really stupid.

Smodden
yeha and the animated hobbit!!

where little dots are moving around...!

anyway...TTT

pip-foot
I hope they make the war scenes good. but it'll cost a lot of money for them to do proper visual effects

claidisa_felton
o. thanks big grin

sauron
eek! yeah and then one rohirrim rode out, and back, then an oc ran out, then back........repeated it about three times, till one rohirrim got to close and was killed, then there were RIOTS

then it went to the glittering caves, and theoden was there for some reason, surrounded, and he smiled lol

then no-one was really sure who was winning, not even writers lol

Discos
I hear they are going to release Extended Version of the movies after the 2 disc edition is out......how crazy

Discos - it will never work

eezy45
Oh guys I cant wait for the trailer!
I so can't wait to see Saruman being killed in the shire!

((i love this thread, just read all the 5 pages))

Discos
I have never remember there being a trailer for the EE, just remembered it being on the 2nd disc of the previous movie....

Discos - then I again us Scottish dont need to hear what is excellent, we already know by birth shifty

eezy45
well if you read the page #1 you can see this thread is sarcastic
with the Glorfindel thing a.s.o.

Discos
are you telling me what to do young pescant!

I am a superior member of this here forum and will enjoy any thread as I see fit....

Discos - ......that will be all!

Exa

eezy45
did you hear the movie should come to the cinema somewhere in june 4th?
(lol i dont know what im talkin so... sorry)

angelsflame265
yea i know! how long is the EE gonna be? like 4? whose gonna sit down and watch it for that long?

eezy45
yea this movie will be nothing but boring!

azszhz
man i love that scene with Wormtoung killing him thats one i'm really looking forword to and then the hobbits shooting Wormtoung
yeah...

Exa
Yey lol the scene was kewl big grin I love Sarumans end after he is killed, one of my fav scenes smile with the smoky figure and the cold wind from the west.... great ^^

azszhz
yeah i almost forgot him being Smoky
i had a cat named smoky once could i count that as a Lotr name?

Smodden
yes the brandy buck army....is gona be the best!!!can't wait for the movie to come out!!!
do they have a release date yet?

eezy45
don't know! wink
And I want to know how they'll show Galadriels present for Sam,
the small casket with earth and the plants bloom in the shire...

azszhz
they will probably have a beautyfull little box with elvish runes on it or something
we will just have to wait to see but i cant wait see Boromirs gift cuz i think its importent for him to be honor before he dies

i miss Boromir so much crybaby

eezy45
yeah and i want to see those southern men in the shire. they'll be interesting!

Smodden
and old man willow!!!!!
deon't forget 'bout him....its going to be great the hilight of the movie!

sauron
eezy, you have queen in your sig stick out tongue

go you!

Schizo Freak
ok so have any of you heard the captain of the titanic is going to play Theoden?!?! i mean come on the guy sails a ship and now hes gonna be a king?????

Inwë Nólatári
I know...What is up with that....well we all know it will bomb. It is too bad really, I bet this Patrick Johnson or whatever is expecting really good things. He's probably spending millons of billons on this movie...his self esteem level is way to high.

Schizo Freak
i heard the special effects people or whatever are from new zealand and the company is called Locusts or some kind of bug

Exa
Lol messed omg...

is it really true that this guy of Flipper is in it as somebody said? messed messed sick

sauron
what the kid from flipper

elliot wood...or something.....

i heard that erm...that some guy from james bond is in it......

tassie
wow, you guys, i am SO not looking forward to seeing that movie anymore messed Why in god's name are they wasting all that money is beyone me...

sauron
well erm...the director....the one who didnt get in the five, peter jackson (couldnt sing as well as tito)

i heard he wants to have a cameo in each film...thats just greed

Iirima
sad That's not the best idea... (the cameo thing lol)

I might see it. *shrugs* Maybe.

FrodozBabe
yea i heard about this lord of the rings thing. I got the book smile and so far ive read until frodo gets the ring out of the fire....i wanta see wat the ring looks like AND the eye! (heh so i read ahed...shoot me lol jk pls dont shoot me) also Elijah Wood is gonna be in it? ohhhh whos he gonna be? hes so hott in Flipper!! big grin

Ill definatly see it if Elijah's in it!! (also in real life thats why i saw it! also because i wanted to hear the songs ive read (yes i read ahead erm)) lol

azszhz
that Wood guy is suppost to be Frodo i think, which is sorta fitting cuz he gets beaten up in almost all of the movies hes in (why not keep the tradition), but i don't think he could pull off a character like Frodo

i mean he's so young and Frodo like 50 something!!!!

eezy45

Smodden
i duno 'bout flop but i think it will only apeal to diehard fans...

yeah elijahs like 18 or somethin?? and frodo is 50?

beter see some movie magic...

azszhz
major movie magic unless you count the fact that Frodo had been living with the ring for a good chunk of his life so maybe hes not as old looking as we think

but a 18 year old doing 50 thats a bit far don't you think

pip-foot
they'll never pull it off. This movie is sounding worse and worse

azszhz
i know the more you think about it the worst it sound and they are trying to do all the movies at once talk about a waste of money

Kitoky
okay someone tell me before I close this thread, what is this thread about?!

azszhz
its just us talking like Lotr hadn't come out yet and the opinions at the time... i believe

Kitoky
Hmmm....

sauron
kit you KNOW what its about it was explained to you early on, get off your closing high

eezy45
i want to see whole the beginning
how Merry and Pippin and Sam and Frodo will start their journey together.
won't it take much time? but its an important part, the whole conspiracy by Fredegar, Merry, Pippin and Sam...

pip-foot
yeah, I loved taht part in the book. when we found out they had all been plotting agaisnt frodo! smile I cant wait to see how they do that

Schizo Freak
u know what part i wanna see? when Bilbo leaves and then all his belongings are labelled and given away but the people keep switching the labels!! that part will be so funny!

Inwë Nólatári
ok don't close this thread!!!!!!!

Well the books were awesome but there is no way you can fit so much stuff in one movie, it will be like 3 and a half hours, who would see something that long?

angelsflame265
are they making it all one movie? or are they splitting it into 3?

sauron
i want to see lobellias face when she gets the spoons!

azszhz
i cant wait to see Frodos face after the "conspiracy" of Merry and Pippins and Sams and Fatty that will always be my favorite part

also Shelob i cant wait to see how they do that
(maybe i like conspiracy to much -hobbit, smeagol- oh well dont care0

Inwë Nólatári
Yeah, I think it will be 3 movies. Still the books are HUGE!!! there is no way they could fit every thing. I bet this Peter Johnson will leave out a ton of stuff. How can you fit it all? I might see it. you know, just for fun, it might be cool just to make fun of the horrid CG stuff. I bet the Nazgul and Shelob and all that will look so fake.

Schizo Freak
man what if gollum turned out like roger rabbit???? u know that movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" where he's a cartoon and the rest is real? this movie is gonhna bomb. i bet this movie will get not one oscar or golden globe let alone any other award!!!

enya
omg this thread is great and so funny bu tim kinda feeling kinda sad co si miss the excitment of waitin for it to come out... hey this is the enxt best thing

angelsflame265
o i liked who framed roger rabbit

millikruger
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA! u dont understand how funny that sounds.

azszhz
i liked roger rabbit to big grin

but seeing Gollom like that brings back the frog like horror of the animated The Hobbit movie man he looked weird there

Laviera_j
wierd...

FrodozBabe
he he i cant wait!! big grin

Lord Soth
Oh god, I just read that that one chick from ARMAGEDDON was gonig to play Arwen furious This movie is going to suck so bad

Inwë Nólatári
seriosly, i don't know whats going on, space ships to middle earth.....NOT POSSIBLE!

azszhz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.