The Official 'Apology' Thread [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
You guys I have to tell u I'm real sorry for what I've done and I want a second chance please forgive me, I konw realized it was me doing the wrong things KMC is like my second home and please take me back.

embarrasment

shellie
who are you ? confusedand what did you do ?

LordKerrigor
bunny

LandoSpeeder2
Well we never kicked you out of the forum. But we probably would if you kept posting stuff that you made and then change your story over and over and then we find out that you really didn't make it. But I'll take your apologies, just don't do it again.

BAILY
You should apologize to those in the ROTS forum my friend....... people who know you.... let peeps know about your thread or something..... I am going to bed now... so I cant help you..... but get their attention and apologize....

Imaginary
He's done that already.

JLred
Whats the ROTS forum?

smoker4
Its the ripe oranges taste sweet thread, check it out wink

Imaginary
laughing

Oh smoke...

JLred
oranges??
sweet???
ripe????
drunk?????

SlipknoT
What did you do?

BlackC@t
Make my migrain go away and I'll forgive you.

AdventChild
I apologize for the way i acted on 8/16/05 where Acherontia and I ganged up against PXM on this thread... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t361892.html
I apologize for my immaturity...
PXM I apologize to you as wel...
Thank You
~AdventChild~

Dogbert
Then I apologize for calling you immature. yes try and be nicer to people... bring some more maturity to the OTF, it desperately needs it big grin

Count Dooku
Hey! This can be an official apology thread!

To all of you, i am sorry about the "Stab" lie. I was bored and i wanted to see what people thought of me, but it was unessicary and it hurt some people.

Sorry.

Dogbert
Way to steal her thunder stick out tongue

AdventChild
.....he has a point....it can be the official apology thread...he though of it not me...

Dogbert
yes

Wickerman
Originally posted by AdventChild
I apologize for the way i acted on 8/16/05 where Acherontia and I ganged up against PXM on this thread... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t361892.html
Thank You
~AdventChild~

Just finished reading that thread. Other than a few posts, it was pretty much a hot steamy load of crap erm .
People should really try to take the time to learn how to insult with style. Try to be a bit more subtle....Out of the entire thread from what i noticed, the only one that wasn't tossing insults around was the one being attacked. If i were a global mod, i wouldn't have closed the thread, i would've PM'd you and Acherontia and told you to lay off the bashing. I can understand if you feel threatened or insulted, but intelligent replies can be made. EG: Paola's response.

~wickerman~

Hulk Power
Thank You
~AdventChild~

You apologize for something like that? Man if I did that every time I told someone off then I would owe everyone and apology.

Dogbert
I'ts unnessecary and only add's to the shit in the forums.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Wickerman
Just finished reading that thread. Other than a few posts, it was pretty much a hot steamy load of crap erm .
People should really try to take the time to learn how to insult with style. Try to be a bit more subtle....Out of the entire thread from what i noticed, the only one that wasn't tossing insults around was the one being attacked. If i were a global mod, i wouldn't have closed the thread, i would've PM'd you and Acherontia and told you to lay off the bashing. I can understand if you feel threatened or insulted, but intelligent replies can be made. EG: Paola's response.

~wickerman~

Yea, I know....that's what was expected.....

Rogue Jedi
man.....i thought Dooku and i went off on each other. you guys must have been in a venting mood!!!! laughing out loud

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
man.....i thought Dooku and i went off on each other. you guys must have been in a venting mood!!!! laughing out loud laughing

ShapedByWords
Thank You
~AdventChild~
I havent known you be immature

Hornyman
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

I suck at being suttle with my insults.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
man.....i thought Dooku and i went off on each other. you guys must have been in a venting mood!!!! laughing out loud

we probably bother were.....

Hulk Power

huh What the f**k?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Every single little teenage fool who got so worked up by a light-hearted thread should join you in apologising for being so ridiculous.

Repent, you idiots! REPENT!

Rogue Jedi
S'ok, we all tend to go off every once in a while. just because you act crazy on one specific occasion, it doesnt mean you are a bad person. this time we'll let you off with a slap on the wrist!!!
laughing

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Every single little teenage fool who got so worked up by a light-hearted thread should join you in apologising for being so ridiculous.

Repent, you idiots! REPENT!
laughing

supernovadragon
I apoligise foe the way i acted on saturday with the hate thread.
Im srry to Trish first of all because i was being and immature little Jerk.
And apologise to KMCdude for all the names i called him.
And to the rest of KMC for being such an ass.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by supernovadragon
I apoligise foe the way i acted on saturday with the hate thread.
Im srry to Trish first of all because i was being and immature little Jerk.
And apologise to KMCdude for all the names i called him.
And to the rest of KMC for being such an ass.
clap3

supernovadragon
*takes a bow* i did it now back to making people like me a little more

AdventChild
umm think someone belongs here! it goes along the lines of ..ummm.
UNCIRCUMCISED SCARED WOMAN!! NO ORAL FOR ME CAUSE IT"S CREEPY!

Sir Mist
umm think someone belongs here! it goes along the lines of ..ummm.
UNCIRCUMCISED SCARED WOMAN!! NO ORAL FOR ME CAUSE IT"S CREEPY!

Yeah...see what I dont get is, why would extra skin make it creepy? Your still putting a penis in your mouth...no expression

AdventChild
i know what you mean....

leana marie
i am really sorry... ive been really nasty lately, and i just want to apologize to all the people that ive insulted.... i feel really badly about being so rude and bit**y...

just to say im sorry...

Yuna33
??
when was this?

leana marie
sad really i'd rather you not read those horrible posts that ive made... and the threads as well... sad sad

BakaXero
nasty?
im nasty evil face

Nevermind
I can't remember them, but whatever your forgiven.

Coldfire
Originally posted by leana marie
i am really sorry... ive been really nasty lately, and i just want to apologize to all the people that ive insulted.... i feel really badly about being so rude and bit**y...

just to say im sorry...
S'alright smile

Answer my PM tho! stick out tongue

Cringe
You no whats worse than someone making a stupid thread?Making another stupid thread saying they are sorry for the previous one.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Cringe
You no whats worse than someone making a stupid thread?Making another stupid thread saying they are sorry for the previous one.
Seriously, who here HASN'T made a stupid thread, or several?

Cringe
I've made about 10 no expression but I dont apologize for them.

BakaXero
my first thread was the worst idea i ever had no expression

Cringe
What was it?Ten things I hate about you?

Coldfire
I've made about 10 no expression but I dont apologize for them.
I haven't made many, but I don't apologize for em either

snehin
Originally posted by Coldfire
S'alright smile

Answer my PM tho! stick out tongue yeh answer one PM atleast

hey apologize all u want i still donno what stupid threads need an apology?????

Bardock42
I forgive ya happy

snehin
Originally posted by Bardock42
I forgive ya happy FOR WHAT?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by leana marie

just to say im sorry...
it's ok... you really hurt my feelings as well crytissue

DarkC
At least she has the decency to realise that she's made stupid threads and even more, had the guts to apologize for it. Unlike you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by snehin
FOR WHAT?

I dunno...for what she's sorry for happy

hotsauce6548
Um.. okay.

snehin
i guess if u hurt someone ur forgiven but if this is about tht thread the watever i hate brian thread is it?if its for the thread cmon it was just a thread

DarkC
i guess if u hurt someone ur forgiven but if this is about tht thread the watever i hate brian thread is it?if its for the thread cmon it was just a thread
And it was dedicated to bashing someone. I'm suprised she wasn't banned.

Spelljammer
Leana sounds like she's being doing the dope..

Go's on a huge high becoming massive paranoid and yelling, screaming and wailing..

Then "crashes" and becomes all sad and depressed like..

snehin
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Leana sounds like she's being doing the dope..

Go's on a huge high becoming massive paranoid and yelling, screaming and wailing..

Then "crashes" and becomes all sad and depressed like.. and how do u know this?

Spelljammer
and how do u know this?
Because SpellJammer be smart.

snehin
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Because SpellJammer be smart. i see

La Vierge
*hugs* You haven't been mean to me!!!!

snehin
Originally posted by La Vierge
*hugs* You haven't been mean to me!!!! im lost who was she mean too??she apologizin for her thread thingy

Sorgo
We have an apology thread.

mattador
Yes we do.

xyz jedi
Okay, last night I was a bit of an ass and now I'm apologising to you all. I shouldn't of done it and I hope you can forgive me. I'm also apologising for anything else I did to you.

§P0oONY
spooonysaysclosed

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Okay, last night I was a bit of an ass and now I'm apologising to you all. I shouldn't of done it and I hope you can forgive me. I'm also apologising for anything else I did to you.

To answer this question, does one have to actually CARE?

Rogue Jedi
xyz, it would help if you told others what you did. i know, but they should to.

xyz jedi
I was ermm, insulting FJ which was wrong and should of never done it. You can all hate me now. sad

DarkC
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I was ermm, insulting FJ which was wrong and should of never done it. You can all hate me now. sad
Sure thing. thumb up

darthvader_fan
he ive been thinking about my actions here at KMC. i know that i can be annoying and i apologize.

Thanks to everyone who understands

darthvader_fan
im truly and deeply sorry everyone

Barker
Is this a place for all Dv Fans to apologize? If so, what for? roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthvader_fan
o i guess not i was just apologizing for my actions

Ladyluck
I don't think anyone really cares... erm

But your sig is hot droolio

Mando
The only thing you have sone wrong as far as I can see, is ask for about 3544535 Vader sigs.

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I don't think anyone really cares... erm

But your sig is hot droolio i know its so hot my computer is smoking

Originally posted by Mando
The only thing you have sone wrong as far as I can see, is ask for about 3544535 Vader sigs. only because BARKER is nice enough to make them for me!!!!!!!!!!!! and i apologize for doing that to

Barker
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
only because BARKER is nice enough to make them for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou

Vinny Valentine
Well, I couldn't find this in search.

and I know I'll need this from time to time.
(Every Day stick out tongue )

Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue

Renamon
Im sorry VV was born cry

Bloigen
I'm sorry this thread exists. cry

BlackSunshine
I'm sorry everyone likes me wink

Vinny Valentine
I'm sorry for stealing Ladylucks underwear.

Twice.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Twice.

laughing

Mr. Bacon
my fellow americans i have not been entirely truthful with you...
i did gagoogidy that girl, i gashmogity her gaflavity with my googus
and i am sorry

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
and i am sorry

laughing I love that

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud me too, i just watched it stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
and i am sorry Holy Shit laughing

Mr. Bacon
big grin family guy owns

Punkyhermy
lol.

Interesting thread!big grin

Vinny Valentine
I Did Not Have Sexual Relationships with That Women.

I'm Sorry.

Renamon
Oh btw, im sorry i didnt tell you..... but im completely fricking poor cry

Vinny Valentine
Im sorry I buy computers for fun.

Renamon
,,|,_

Wild Cherry
Im sorry i did that to you weep

Vinny Valentine
I'm Sorry I gave him my sharpener.

Renamon
XD

Wild Cherry
I'm Sorry I gave him my sharpener. He says it's ok. yes

JacopeX
im sorry

for all of you mad

Renamon
embarrasment i know i know..... the pizzas are out to get us.

Leo.M
I'm sorry i didn't kiss you when I had the chance

Vinny Valentine
I'm sorry I didn't hit Leo Up.

Ladyluck

Twice.

Bastard disgust

I'm sorry for keeping your pants.

Punkyhermy
haha!
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Bastard disgust

I'm sorry for keeping your pants.

I'm Sorry For Buying Ladyluck off Mist, I should have read the fine print mhm

JacopeX
Im sorry for this

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2144/badluck0pt.png

Storm
I' m sorry rolly Vinny Valentine. Forgive me... cry

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Leo.M
I'm sorry this thread got merged cry

Dr. Badass420
i am truely sorry for what came out as racism, but i can assure you that i meant it in no such way.
i just should have chosen my words more carefully.
once again i am truely sorry for this conflict/misunderstanding.
sadwalk

Dr. Badass420
problem solved, please close this thread

Ultraman Baltan
While I believe that King Of Pie was definately being a total jerk(which he was), I will apologize for edging him on. I will be the bigger man by apologizing for what I did, but I still would like an apology from KOP. He said some very hurtful things to me that were totally uncalled for, but I should have ignored it. So I apologize, and I would most certainly like one back.

Röland
Let this thread die, it's just going to cause more shit between you two, just ignore each other.

AOR
What the devil are you rambling on about?

Barker
Do you really need to fight a different member and make a public apology thread every other goddamn week?

FFS.

LethalFemme
I'm SOOO tired of a new one every five seconds so come here and say why/who you're sorry about/to k?big grin

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
While I believe that King Of Pie was definately being a total jerk(which he was), I will apologize for edging him on. I will be the bigger man by apologizing for what I did, but I still would like an apology from KOP. He said some very hurtful things to me that were totally uncalled for, but I should have ignored it. So I apologize, and I would most certainly like one back. finally this shit is over.

Barker
ilufu

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Barker
Do you really need to fight a different member and make a public apology thread every other goddamn week?

FFS.

Not anymore

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435777_1-the-official-public-apology-thread ermm

Spearhead
I'M SORRY KMC

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I'm sorry to Coldfire for drugging her drinks

SpadeKing
loveherb

LethalFemme
ilufu

Come to Femme.passion

I'm sorry I didn't do that soonernaughty

Röland
ilufu

Great the Vraya
While I believe that King Of Pie was definately being a total jerk(which he was), I will apologize for edging him on. I will be the bigger man by apologizing for what I did, but I still would like an apology from KOP. He said some very hurtful things to me that were totally uncalled for, but I should have ignored it. So I apologize, and I would most certainly like one back. Now dammit, I just read the whole thing and that was not a real apology. Now, you wait until you really are calmed down and ready to apologize instead of trying to make some sort of half-assed apology and taking secret sucker punches at KOP, this is ridiculous, are you both 5?

LethalFemme

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Not anymore

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435777_1-the-official-public-apology-thread ermm I would click the link but I'm stuck here looking at your sig.

AOR
I'm SOOO tired of a new one every five seconds so come here and say why/who you're sorry about/to k?big grin

I'm sorry to myself, of not having ridded (myself) of you when I had the chance. And to KMC for not doing them the favor....while i'm at it.....

Ultraman Baltan

Barker
Not anymore

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435777_1-the-official-public-apology-thread ermm
ilufu

Again. 31

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I'm sorry to KMC for my long absence....

Röland
I'm trying to make amends so neither of us is banned and we can get on with our lives.

That's why I said ignore each other.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
Now dammit, I just read the whole thing and that was not a real apology. Now, you wait until you really are calmed down and ready to apologize instead of trying to make some sort of half-assed apology and taking secret sucker punches at KOP, this is ridiculous, are you both 5?

How are those sucker punches? All I said is that I am sorry for pushing it forward. I don't think it was bright for either of us to do it.

Barker
Come to Femme.passion

I'm sorry I didn't do that soonernaughty
It's going to take a little more than that for me to accept your apology. flirt2

Great the Vraya
I'm trying to make amends so neither of us is banned and we can get on with our lives. Then why do you say rude shit like "And I expect one back."

Ultraman Baltan

Röland
But if one of us apologizes, then we can forget the whole thing and not be tempted to read ignores, find out they are insults, and continue it.

I didn't mean put KoP on ignore.

I meant if he says something insulting just ignore it, it's the internet.

And same to KoP if Ultraman says something insulting, ignore it.

Ultraman Baltan
Then why do you say rude shit like "And I expect one back."

I changed "expect" to "would like". And it's not rude. Did you READ our argument?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Umm......Okay?

Ultraman Baltan

Ultraman Baltan
finally this shit is over.

When were you involved?

Spearhead
If he's on your ignore list, how do you always end up in such big arguments with him?

Honestly, if you block him, it's for a reason. Don't feel tempted to read the other things he says, because then shit like this starts.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Spearhead
If he's on your ignore list, how do you always end up in such big arguments with him?

I just put him on it.

And now we know. AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

BlackSunshine
I'm sorry that there are so many idiots in the world today. ermm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I'm sorry that there are so many idiots in the world today. ermm

I forgive youhug

mith fox
im sry for all the mods i made mad this year ( u 2 lana im exspecialy sry 2 u)

Spearhead
Ok, GI Joe.

stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>