Magneto as juggernaut vs Marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Magneto with all his powers plus juggernauts powers vs The Marvel universe

demigawd
The Marvel Universe including who? Eternity? Living Tribunal? Give me a ceiling...

RobWolf27
no just the heroes and villians .

RobWolf27
The Unstoppable magneto

demigawd
ALL of them? At the same time?? That's a lot of characters.

But I'll say this. Magneto's biggest weakness has always been his durability. He has great shields, he has great armor, and he has a natural protective magnetic field, but at the end of the day, he's still a human. If he has a lapse in concentration for just a second, someone could take his head off in one shot. He can't make mistakes because he doesn't have the same room for error or exchanging shots that, say, Hulk or Thanos or Thor do.

So giving him the power of Juggernaut will effectively stop his one weakness. And with his magnetic powers, he can magnetically seal his helmet so that no one could take it off. Magneto is also a genius rivaling Stark, Reed and Doom, so if anyone could exploit the full extent of the Gem, it would be Magneto.

He takes out every earth-based character except MAYBE Sentry (since Sentry is supposedly a match for Galactus), and every character below Silver Surfer's level. I think he gives Surfer a great run for his money, but probably falls short. Anyone above Surfer (WOL Morg, Tyrant, etc.) will probably beat him.

kgkg
demigawd ya that makes sence e should be able to beat , almost anyone from earth . below surfer sounds about rite. But i don't think he can do anything to mag wit jag power. so i see stale mean and mag can fly so he will never get hurt. So i think he can take surfer down(there is hope at least)

USAgent
well since there are thousands and thousands of marvel heros and villains including all the top names plus the obscure ones, I do believe i might have to give this to the 3,000+ super powered heros and villains over 2 villains

Beyonder
Dr. Strange can give him a fight. He can cut off the link between Mags and Cyttorak. Thor can as well and has done so before. Molecule Man is still on Earth right? Loki is a master at sorcery as well; he could probably do what his brother did and cut off that link as well then kill regular Magneto. Heck, Loki could do this better than either Thor or Strange. The guy is better at magic than Thor and is more durable than Strange. There's not a thing Magneto can do to Loki, while Loki can essentially revert Magneto back to his old self and then kick his ass.

Loki wins.

Ironmanpower
Yeah there to much super heros to give Juggneto a chance to win.

rougeredmage
has anyone seen the new series of Excalibur recently. i refer your attention to excalibur 8 or perhaps seven. magneto uses his magnetic powers to create a wormhole from geosha to whereve the avengers mnastion is... jesus if he is capable of doing that what else can he do and as for the juggernaught which one are you talking about please dony say the weakling thats hnging around with the xmen

oh and demighawd your argument is flawed because the power of the jugernaught is divided equly between each person that posses it. meaning, that if he was to gain the full powers of the juggernaught he would have to kill his only ally in which he is fighting the entire marvel universe agaisnt

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... it's Magneto with the powers of Juggernaut vs the Marvel universe. Not Magneto and Juggernaut.

Beyonder
Loki still wins. Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
And how.

SHU-ZAYM!

Beyonder
By p!ss!ng on Cyttorak which causes Magneto to lose his new unstoppable might. Loki then teaches that mutie that the gods are above all mortals be they humans or mutties. evil face

Swanky-Tuna
"And how" is a fancy way of saying "yeah" or "certainly."

A guy accidently shoots himself in the foot.
"Boy, did he screw up."
"And how"

Beyonder
"My bad."

"And how!"

- I should've looked at the punctuation mark.

demigawd
Bah, Magneto doesn't even need Juggernaut's power to take out Loki. He does it himself. Having the power of Juggy just makes it a slaughter.

Beyonder
How does he even beat Loki, a master sorcceror? Loki can remove his own head and be talking. Magneto gets his butt kicked in.

kgkg
demigawd is a true magnito fan lol demigawd tell if is there any way mag can beat sufer or Thanos i was just wonder you seem to think mag can beat almost anyone.?

kgkg
if so explain how

mr.smiley
can juggernaut breathe in space

Beyonder
He doesn't need to eat or breathe.

demigawd
ppft. Beats me how he does it. I hate magic battles. I mean...it's magic. There's no real world corrallary that I can draw from. But Hell, if he can fight Apocalypse to a draw, then Loki couldn't possibly be all that...

Nah, he can't beat Surfer or Thanos. But probably almost anybody on Earth.

Scoobless
well molecule man has been mentioned and he'd walk over the maggernaut, strange or someone could teleport the helmet away then he's be as susceptible as ever to psi attacks, nate grey could take him solo (if he was still alive) so cable has a shot if he goes all out, or possibly jean grey maybe even franklin richards ............... but the one person who is almost guaranteed to survive from the earth side is rick jones....... i swear the guy is immortal

Beyonder
Apocalypse had assist from Caliban during his fight with Loki then used Celestial tech to trap Loki, who moments let escaped. Nur had home turf and thus used it to his advantage.

Loki's beaten up Beta Ray Bill, Thunderstrike, and Dargo (Thor corps) all at once.

Fieldy69
galactus thanos pheonix and onslaught come and kill him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.