Fave B:TAS episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
What's your favorite Animated Series episode? Also, are there any of the episodes you'd like to see made into a movie?

Here's my list of faves:

Two-Face (should base the Begins sequel on this storyline)
Heart of Ice (Haven't seen SubZero so don't know how similar it is to this episode)
Feat of Clay
The Forgotten
Appointment in Crime Alley

Unfortunately in Australia Cartoon Network has only shown the first season for ages so I can't remember episodes beyond this season well enough to talk about them.

Joker1237
Mine are mostly Joker ones lol

The man who killed Batman

The laughing Fish(Best one ever)

Joker's Wild

Christmas with the Joker

Almost Got Em

Joker's favor

and other great Joker showings.

But the laughing Fish is tops.

OB1-adobe
No particular order:
Almost Got'em

Robin's Reckoning

Laughing Fish

Joker's wild

Joker's favor

The man who killed batman

Beware of the Gray Ghost

Feat of Clay
Other than that, it is hard to say. Until recently I hav'nt seen these in years, and there is still more to come. But these are the ones that stick out to me. These episodes I very vividly remember watching, and totally takes me back to when I was 13 and 14 which is a total mind trip. And they are still great.

Red Superfly
The Two Face two parter.

Punkyhermy
1. I am the Night
2.Mad Love

Mainstream
I like the episode when he fought the Scarecrow for the first time.

Bruce's Dad: Bruce you failed me! Bruce you failed me!

ANd the episode that started off with Batman in the crazy house...also a Scarecrow episode. Batman: look out Robin..Joker got a bomb..
when I saw that episode I was like what the f**K is going on here.

and the last Scarecrow episode where "Batgirl died" big grin

Mr Parker
My favorite would probably be Robins Reckoning.other favorites include christmas with the joker,jokers wild and jokers favor.also the one with the riddler where he has them go through that crazy maze.

Mainstream
Robin Reckoning Dick Grayson tale from actrobat to crimefighter I loved that and the two parter with Clayface.

Dazzler619
Almost Got Em
Christmas With The Joker
Never Fear
If Your So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?
Harley's Holiday
Mean Seasons
Trial Of Batman
Terror In The Sky
Pretty Poison

Mainstream
Almost Got Em was a riot .....when I found out Batman was really killer Croc I could have died laughing.

bakerboy
Its difficult to choose only one, because the series were fantastic, but ill choose some ones:

The two with two face origin

The first one with scarecrow

The first one with mister freeze

All the episodies with the joker in it.

The first one with clayface in it.

Mainstream
I love the first one with Scarecrow...it I had to pick just one...that would be the one.

Joker1237
there were some flat Joker episodes, BE aClown and the Last Laugh,

But they did not get the feel right yet.

I have so many it was such a great series, and cant wait for Vol 3 lol to come out. lol.

RZA
My overall favorite from the BTAS was "Perchance to Dream" . I think that was the closest anyone came to truly defeating Batman.

The two "Feat of Clay" eps were also good. I loved Clayface as a villain.
The ones with the Scarecrow were also cool, "Nothing to Fear" and
"Dreams in Darkness".
The Joker eps were funny as hell, I really liked that version of the Joker.

My favorite from TNBA was "Over the Edge" because it showed a whole bunch of people dying.

Joker1237
The Joker look plain scary in shows like The man who killed Batman

And the Laughing Fish.

I like the affect it had in the man who killed Batman, the shadows covering part of the Joker to give the more evil affect. Than him feeding a goon a a pack of wild hydias. that was funny.

When the guy got out. Later in the Show Joker ask, So Murpy any questions??? NOOO said the Goon

Joker turns to the Sid, and says Good man. HA HA HA HA

nothing
robins reckoning and old wounds

Mainstream
Old wounds the episode where Grayson punches Batman.

OB1-adobe
A lot of these episodes are great, but every so often they have "that kind" of episode. You know the ones you personally don't like.

I don't like the every so often episode of a mad scintiest or some type turning himself or someone into an animal.

starwing
Yes, there are some great ones:

Heart of Ice
Mad Love
Harley and Ivy
Trial Of Batman
The Cult of the Cat
Never Fear
Almost Got Em

There are some great ones with titles I can't remember like the one where they had three different stories--one being an adaption of part of Frank Miller's Dark Knight.

And then in the Superman series there was that great episode where he puts on Batman's costume to be the Dark Knight in order to find Bruce Wayne. Great episode big grin

vaya_the_elf
My favorites are ...

Harley and Ivy
Jokers christmas
and any with catwoman in it.

Mainstream
The two parter with Clayface
"why don't you show them what an overdoes can do Daget..why don't you tell them about me!"
The one we Batman is in the dream world and his parents are alive...it was a mad Hatter episode.

theflyxx
- Any episode with Clayface
- The Laughing Fish
- Almost Got'im (the episode where all of Batman's rogues are playing cards together)
- Legends of the Dark Knight (the ep. where kids speculate what Batman is really like)
- On Leather Wings (the Man-Bat)
- Knight Time (the episode where Superman dresses up as Batman; I know its a SMTAS episode, but I love this one.)

vaya_the_elf
Have not seen the one where superman dresses up like batman. I'm sure that went well.. lol

starwing
Have not seen the one where superman dresses up like batman. I'm sure that went well.. lol

Knight Time is a hell of a lot of fun. One of the best Superman episodes ever, and a personal favorite.

Legends of the Dark Knight is the episode with the three different Batman stories. One being an adaption of part of Frank Miller's Dark Knight graphic novel of the eighties

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by starwing

Knight Time is a hell of a lot of fun. One of the best Superman episodes ever, and a personal favorite.

Legends of the Dark Knight is the episode with the three different Batman stories. One being an adaption of part of Frank Miller's Dark Knight graphic novel of the eighties

Sounds interesting. I'm not a big superman fan though.

starwing
Don't deprive yourself by not watching this episode if you can get it from someone. In it Superman dresses up to as Batman to fool commissioner Gordon and then to help Robin locate the real missing Dark Knight.

You also shouldn't miss-out seeing the looks on the faces of the Penguin and Bane when they face Batman this time and he doesn't seem to be--ahem!--normal.

Fun, fun episode. smile

theflyxx
Com. Gordon- "Doesn't he seem....bigger to you?"

- SMTAS: "Knight Time"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.