Ultron V's Ultimo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
two tough metalic marvelites go at it.......... who wins

USAgent
Tough one, tough one indeed!

Im racking my brain trying to figure this one out, but I think Ultron has a larger variety of powers and abilities compared to the giant Ultimo.
As far as I know Ultimo has eye beams and a nearly indestructable body, but I dont think its adamantium, but that may be it.
I think in the end Ultron would end up just taking control over the big robot and use his as a personal weapon

Mider
who is Ultimo?

Scoobless
Ultimo was a giant robot who had been around the MU for decades before he was fully explained in one of the iron man mags, basically he is a giant alien robot with almost limitless energy reserves whos is very fast and has destroyed entire worlds before................. so obviously iron man was able to beat him......... though it wasn't through any physical attack, i think he got into the robots programming with the help of two more alien cyborg guys - golden blade and ....... um...... the little silver guy that hangs around with golden blade

David Duchovony
Sapper.

Scoobless
that's the one....... sapper........ thanx DD

Classic NES
Ultron

pym-ftw
Ultron solidly

leonidas
ultron easily.

Odekahn
Ultron hacks him and then has a new pet.

Horrificus
And, what if Ultimo was not "hack-bait"?
What if we took away that silver bullet?

golem370
Ultimo- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ultimoim.htm

StiltmanFTW
Depends on their versions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.