venom and carnage vs Ironman and Warmachine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
whod win venom and carnage vs ironman and warmachine

http://www.gifmania.co.il/Spiderman/Venon/spidey59_venom_standjab.gif

http://www.gifmania.co.il/Spiderman/Carnage/Carnage.gif

http://www.advancediron.com/images/marvel_ironman05.gif

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mythiquegames/warmachine.gif

i am rootin the symbiote team on personally.

CountQuan
Venom and Carnage

theflyxx
Hmm. Let's see.

Venom and Carnage are susceptible to fire/heat and sonic attacks, both of which Tony's armors produce.

Neither the symbiote or Carnage's tendrils will be able to penetrate the armor's forcefield. I don't see any way that Carnage or Venom could defeat IM and WM.

IM & WM win this one handily.

DarkCrawler
Ironman and Warmachine easily.

Ironman
well have you forgot that venom and carnage are very good fighters and very very deadly. Plus stark and Rhodes dont know the symbiotes weakness. also in the spiderman tas venom beat WM to a pulp and carnage and venom had to take ironman but spidey was there. then it ened up with ironman spiderman and venom vs dormammu barom mordu and carnage

FujiFuu
It doesnt matter if Iron man and war machine don't know venom and carnages weaknesses, first of all, both iron man and warmachine are physically WAY stronger then either venom or carnage, also if they chose not to waste there time in a physical battle that they would win extremely easily, they could fly around and blast the symbiotes to nothingness.... this battle would last 10 seconds

Ironman
umm venom can jump really high and he can use his web to yank them down i hate how all you people under estimate venom and carnage, dude theyd beat ironman and war machine/

moises
venom and carnage vs Ironman and Warmachine

THE BATMAN

TUN TUN TUN

moises
LOL

theflyxx
You're basing your decision solely by what you saw in the cartoon? lol.

pr1983
even if the don't know there weaknesses... they go...

"hmm.. bullets don't work, lets try something else..."

by process of elimination they will use sonic attacks...

im and wm win comfortably...

The Flash
Venom and Carnage get a spanking in this fight...big time.

Swanky-Tuna
Trying to pull IM or WM down with webbing would be deadly stupid. It's surely to land them a slingshot straight-to-the-moon, alice, straight-to-the-moon. And surely they'd know how the symbiotes work. It's not like Venom and Carnage have been fighting in secret or anything. Word spreads.

Tron
moises, first warning.

No spamming or numerous pointless posts in the forums.

IRTMU-Dragon
Carnage is 50% more resistant to Sonic and Fire attacks than Venom is...

Spiderman, Venom and the Fantastic 4 barley beat Carnage.

Ironman
^^^^^ thank you jeez atleast some one is on my side

pr1983
the payload that im and wm are carrying can level city blocks, they can take teh symbiotes imo...

Khellendros
What the hell is this about WM and IM not knowing about the symbiotes' weaknesses?? Carnage is a famous metahuman serial killer and Venom has had encounters with tons of other heroes in the MU. Even if tony Stark somehow doesn't know their weaknesses, he has friggin Reed Richards on speed dial. The boys in the nifty mechanical suits take this EASY.

Beyonder
Iron Man and Warmachine. Warmachine could take either Carny or Venom alone, but not easily. Iron Man can take both, but not so easily either.

IM fight's guys like Mandarin, Crimson Dynamo, and Titanium Man. Neither Carnage nor Venom have much against IM. Bombs, missiles, repulsor rays, sonics, etc. are packed by IM and WM. The only thing Carny and Venom has over IM and WM is their speed and agility, nothing more.

Ironman
yeah but they have gone head to head with reed richerds and his sonic gun they will no not to get hit plus the symbiotes sees 360 degrees/ all around so venom and carny wont be getting hit easily i am still rootin the symbiotes.

DarkCrawler
If Spiderman can battle with Venom and win, the Iron Man will crush him Same with Carnage.

Class 100...has as much weapons then Pakistan has and is much smarter than them.

jinzin
ummmmm ok.
a pissed of venom took a sonic gun full yeild and then blasted by human torch, he then preceded to beat the tar out of spidey while he quelled the torches flame and then nearly drowned him,,,,,,,,this was before the venom upgrade in "madness" it's been suggested that he retained some of his upgrades,,,,,,muchless the serious upgrades that he underwent during his own comic run.........Sonic guns do little than piss him off anymore in a big way. He's physically much much stronger. He has new mental abilites where he can retain a person's entire life experience through a single touch, he's practically about as tangible as liquid metal. he can go stealth.

Carnage? it took the combined powers of venom, spiderman, and some of the "greatest superheroes" to beat him. Carnage is stronger, faster, and can launch his own projectiles.

Venom took down the entire jury (who were armed to the teeth with sonics, explosives, and augmented strength) and then went on to kick spidey's ass as well as a huge alien-like monster while being burned by fire.

I see how iron man aand wm would stand a very good chance against these two,,,however I really don't think their going to win.

Beyonder
Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage aren't even in WM and IM strength or durability. What happens between street levelers can't compare to international levelers. WM and IM are clearly above Venom and Carnage. Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, and Mandarin clearly are. Webbing isn't a much compared to range weapons like missiles, repulsor rays, sonics, and smart bombs.

Ironmanpower
Just Ironman can take both Venom and Carnage, he just have to flight and nuke them to the death. + IM is a class 100 so if the 2 Gonzo have the bad-luck to approach im to closely, he will do some red and black symbiote splash on the floor. Anyway they can't pass IM forcefield. Seriously IM are more stronger, faster (with flying), resourceful, versatile, intelligent, wit and durable than both Carnage and Venom.

jinzin
Venom has gone toe to toe with class 100 opponents and physical strength makes little difference in this fight. while IM can launch missiles venom can catch em with his symbiote and sling em back at him. he can also use his symbiote to catch iron man in mid flight.

Ironmanpower
Forcefield make IM impossible to be catch and the Unibeam also can't be catch by the symbiote.

K3VIL
Venom is a poor class 11.With the recent power up he may be around Class 20.Something IM can wipe out easy.

jinzin
the hell he can! venom can and has gone toe to toe with hulk juggs and supes, what makes IM any better in terms of raw physical strength?

theflyxx
Venom going toe to toe and being able to take on the Hulk, Juggs, and Supes was crap.

Beyonder
Superman was weakened during their fight. Venom got his ass tossed around and kicked by both Juggy and Hulky.

Ironman
actually venom got the best of juggs if you re read the madness

jinzin
"Venom going toe to toe and being able to take on the Hulk, Juggs, and Supes was crap."

that's your arguement? pfft.

Beyonder
Juggy smashed a telephone pole into Venom's face then smashed its end on his head. Venom barely pulled out much on Juggernaut.

theflyxx
Nope. That's not my argument. That's the truth.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rpts21/Marvel/Venom/vs_Venom1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rpts21/Marvel/Venom/vs_Venom2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rpts21/Marvel/Venom/vs_Venom3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rpts21/Marvel/Venom/vs_Venom4.gif

Yup. Venom pretty much got the best of the Juggernaut in that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ironman
hey dilweed getting thrown threw to aparment rooms isnt nerly as bad as geting hit by a wooden plank

DarkCrawler
Venom doesn't have enough durablity to take the missiles Iron Man launches. Iron Man's sensors could find Venom even if he goes stealth.

So what, Carnage can't take Iron Man's or Warmachines weapons and whole arsenal and live. Garnage is not stronger, not faster, not as durable, not as smart...then IM and WM are. His "projectiles" don't do shit to any of them. IM and WM have seeker missiles, repulsor rays (Venom nor Carnage can't catch these), Unibeam (nor this) and other weapons. They could just nuke them out of existance.

Both IM and WM are better then these villains.

Seriously, IM and WM win in few seconds.

jinzin
"Yup. Venom pretty much got the best of the Juggernaut in that one. "

Well if that wasn't the perfect impression of american media I don't know what is........I got a question for ya, where are the other fights?
ya know. the one wher juggs gets straight up ass kicked, or how about the one where he runs away?
pffft. ridiculous.

Beyonder
laughing That's more punishment then I remembered.

VENOM THE MADNESS: THE BEST OF JUGGERNAUT - featuring all the best hits by Cain Marko

jinzin
if spidey can down im 2020 what makes you thing venom and carnage will have a problem with these guys?

Ironman
oh and wolverine beat juggs and how many time did venom beat the living crap outa wolverine

Beyonder
Spidey's also wrecked Firelord and Surfer Carnage. Are you going to say Venom and Carnage can do the same? Spidey shouldn't have beaten either Firelord or Surfer Carnage but he did - talk about jobbing.

jinzin
twice actually, but when in the hell did wolverine ever beat juggs?

i mean if you're going by the cartoon,,,,,then of course venom is gonna win he pounded on both of these guys by himself in the sm tas.

Ironman
yeah i was refering to the cartoon

Ironman
the cosmic carnage bit was crap spiderman beat him i was like wtf

jinzin
surfer carnage wasn't really twisted psychologically yet, surfer was holding the symbiote back and that really wasn't a fight for the most part.

Firelord,,,,,,,,that was spiderman at his absolute best, Best ever. but seriously both these guys can beat on spidey till the cows come home, if he can take ironman I have no doubt they can as well.

Scoobless
maybe you should post the whole comic rather than the part that best suits your argument.......... and besides, venom didn't seem hurt in the slightest there

theflyxx
Dilweed? lol.

This fight was pretty lopsided right from the beginning, with the Jugernaut knocking Venom through the window into a car across the street. Venom recovered and landed 3 quick blows (his only ones), but apparently Juggernaut wasn't amused and simply batted Venom away. The Juggernaut then proceeded to smash a telephone pole across Venom's face, right before grinding it into the side of Venom's head which was pressed against the concrete from Juggy flattening him earlier.

The street gives way before Venom's face does and both combatants fall underground. There, some kind of living slime that begins "speaking" to Venom. The Juggernaut wasn't distracted at all and continued the brutal beating. He sandwiches Venom's head between his fists and then stomps Venom into the ground. You get the idea.

The beating was mercifully ended by a final punch from the Juggernaut sending Venom unconscious into the slime. The Juggernaut walks off assuming Venom was dead, as any sane man would considering what Venom just went through.

It was revealed in the next issue that The Juggernaut's pounding had in fact nearly killed Venom.

Maybe it's you who should re-read the Venom: The Madness.

theflyxx
Instead of posting a whole comic book, I'll just do a play-by-play. See my previous post.

Ironman
ok maybe you should go back and re read it venom was basicly taunting him the whole time laughing at juggs it didnt even hurt venom

theflyxx
Didn't hurt Venom? Read the second issue.

Beyonder
He was getting manhandled. And those were just punches, IM's missles explode and burn. Venom is in trouble.

theflyxx
Of course Venom's not going to show any signs of pain on his face. He has a permanent grin on it.

At the end of the fight, Venom was beaten unconscious.

Yeah, Venom wasn't hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ironman
ok think of this ok if the hulk nearly destroyed ironman then venom can to. If thanos punched ironmans head off venom can tendril ironman. Maybe you should review the read me again were not using preptimes or any outside weapons so those who say o he'd just scan venom and blah blah and use a sonic cannon well ur breakin da rules.

jinzin
okay, you tell us to re read it then claim that venom was unconcious? NO HE WASN'T!
I'll agree he was hurtin in a bad way, even dying perhaps,,,,,,but it's nice how you forgot to mention that venom was distracted the first time they fought to the point of ignoring Juggernaught's blows.
Also, you seem to be ignoring the fact that venom handed juggs his ass the second AND third time they fought. Although the second fight doesn't hold water cause venom was "mutated" it's entirely possible that the new incarnation of venom is just as powerful since it'sbasically venom X2. Anyways by the third fight venom was pretty much back to normal and made juggernaught run away by the end of it. Crap writing excuses aside (it was venom's series what did you think would happen?!?) he ran the **** away.

Anyway's A LOT of venom's enemies have tried to take venom down with rockets and such. An entire brigade of Mace warriors tried to bring venom down with rockeets, lazers, sonic swords, and ummm well more rockets, and although venom was ****ed up by the end of it, there were nothin but mace corpses all around him and he was still kickin.

Venom as I said before not only tangled with the entire jury,,,,,,but spiderman at the same time and beat the ever loving crap out of all of them, by the end of that he walked off to go fight a giant monster easily stronger than himself, or as fatigued for that matter, and as venom was being burnt by flames all around him, he still manages to kick the monster's ass too.

a few rockets here and there aren't going to do much more than make venom an already pissed of venom hungrier. I digress, even if it came down to it, venom's symbiote releases a symbiotic scream and hordes and hordes of symbiotes travel through space overwhelming im and wm thus killing them,,,,,or converting them,,,,,however you wish.

Ironman
plus the symbiote feeds on brocks urges if venom wants to destroy them bad enough he'll do it

theflyxx
How is Venom even on the same level as the Hulk? Ridiculous. Honestly.

Thanos didn't punch off Iron Man's head. It was Death who ripped it off. You really need to re-read your comics.

Anyhoo, breaking the rules? What rules? Since you created this thread, you might as well lay down the rules involved in this fight.

Ironman
well it was a common mistake for me and the thanos thing ok. I have never read the infinity gaunlet seriese i dont know were i can get it. I just herd that thanos punched his head off. and no i am not saying hulk and venom are on the same level. But if hulk beat the crap outa ironman and venom gave hulk a run for his money then venom could take ironman

theflyxx
No, I didn't forget to mention Venom being distracted. Read my play by play post closely. I mentioned how Venom was listening to the mercury slime, yet the Juggernaut wasn't distracted at all.

As far as their 3rd fight is concerned, Venom STILL had the mercury slime within him when he faced the Juggernaut the 3rd time around.

Bottom line, Venom (sans mercury slime) got whipped by the Juggernaut. If normal Venom can get manhandled by the Juggernaut, there's no way that Venom would realistically have a chance against Superman (superspeed, laser vision, super strength, blah, blah, blah) or the Hulk.

All of this offtopic discussion about Venom legitimately being able to take on the Hulk and Superman is lunacy.

theflyxx
How does "giving a run for his money" equate to actually defeating the Hulk?

Besides, your logic is flawed. If A can beat B, and B can beat C, it doesn't always mean that A can beat C.

jinzin
ummm the mercury slime was dying 9almost dead) by the time the third fight came around, venom says he would go return it, but he has to save beck first. The mercury wasn't exactly helping him out too much if at all by the time they threw down again.

and realistically my ass! I thought we were talking comics here?

Ironman
well that pretty much ends my argument kudos to u theflyxx

Scoobless
actually spidey never beat the "carnage cosmic" he may have moved him around a little during the fight but spidey only survived because the symbiote went back to kassidy

the fight went a little longer in the "what if" issue when the avengers intervened and carnage kicked their asses until the surfer took control enough to kill himself and the symbiote

theflyxx
Of course we're talking comics here. I'm talking about as realistically in comics as it can get.

Ironman
but before my argument ends it funny how poeple think venom is some piss ant he went threw the jury the sinister six beat superman what more do you need. if i posted Bucky vs Venom you guys would all say bucky. venoms no wuss hes fought some of marvel toughest and one.

Ironmanpower
Seriously we don't talk about rocket here to blow hell out the venom face, we talk about 500 mega tons missiles if he want. Its 33 times the Hiroshima bomber. And the armor durability approach the adamantium. Without thinking about all absorbing systems and the forcefield. How they gonna win vs someone who they can't reach or hurt. IM is not like hulk or Jugg, even if he give a good against those class 100, IM doesn't fight like those guys, he are methodical and smart. Venom is no match for him.

Swanky-Tuna
We know Venom is no wuss but he's not buff enough to take IM and WM even with Carnage.

Beyonder
The Jury's armor is third rate compared to IM's stuff. Beating the Sinister Six isn't much. Fing Fan Foom or Mandarin would mope the floors the the S Six and Iron Man has beaten these two before. You really think beating the Sinister Six is something IM can't do? He do and do it better than either Spidey or Venom.

And IM doesn't slug it out with his opponent, he'll pull out sonics, lazers, missiles, and repulsors on your ass before slugging it out with you.

The Flash
Ironman defeated the Hulk before, unlike Venom who gave him a run for his money.

Ironman
i thought fin fang foom defeated ironman???

Ironman
he had to use an upgraded armor

rougeredmage
oh this is such an easy easy question to answer its obviosly ironman and war machine? why because symbionts are weak and i mean weak agaisnt sonic sounds. and fire,.. and i am sure that they will be able to duplicate those two weakness. i mean if the hulk can suddenly remember to clap.... then IM and WM are in for a very easy battle then

jinzin
"oh this is such an easy easy question to answer its obviosly ironman and war machine? why because symbionts are weak and i mean weak agaisnt sonic sounds. and fire,.. and i am sure that they will be able to duplicate those two weakness. i mean if the hulk can suddenly remember to clap.... then IM and WM are in for a very easy battle then"
another classic example of someone who disregards any posts I ever write.....(sigh). oh well.

The Flash
GREAT INVENTION: Quote tags!!! Just typePERSON'S POST HERE. Just take out the asterik!

Seriously, use quote tags. It's hard checking the person's quote and then your post.

jinzin
too lazy, moving on.

pr1983
venom is not the hulk...

we're talking about the fact that tony was intelligent enough to bring down hulk, and if he can do that he can bring down the symbiotes...

crazyspinz
this is a stupid fight, either war machine or iron man could win this just by pounding the sh!t out of the symbiots, they are both class 100

Tormentor_2004
can Venom use his web to clog up Ironman's boots and blasters?

The Flash
No, they have force fields.

pr1983
iron man is one of marvels big heavy hitters, war machine aint far behind...

this is such a mis-match its cruel...

rocstyles
Venom and Carnage

theflyxx
I really don't see how anything that Venom or Carnage can do will penetrate IM and WM's forcefield or overpower their Class 100 strength.

Ironmanpower
Lol...

Troika
What if...the symbiote's merged with IM and WM

carver9
How can the symbiote merge with metal?

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't it shown in Mighty Avengers that Stark is protected from symbiotes?

Stoic
The tin men should win.

JayDaDon
Spite thread. Symbiotes have no answer for the shields, strength or sonics that Iron man and war machine can bring. IM is marvel elite and if he ran a train on them by himself it wouldn't even be that great a feat for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.