Could The Polis Massa Asteroid Belt Be The Asteroid Belt From ESB??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Could it be possible that the Polis Massa live in the asteroid belt from ESB???? any thoughts??? I havent made a dumb thread in a dog's age, thought I would make one now...... eek!

Imaginary
Well, since no one is replying I would say it's not a dumb thread. if it was a dumb thread, someone would have come and made fun of you.

BAILY
Thanks Imaginary, you are sweet..... I think it is a valid question myself.... but no one else seems to think so...

Three Owls
i guess it's possible...but, I see no point/reason on revisiting an asteroid field

bilb
OK I shall go on record here...

THIS IS A DUMB THREAD!!!!

Love ya Baily!!!! wink

BAILY
Thanks Bilb!... You are the best!! I love ya too, beautiful happy

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Could be?!
Good thread!

Happy Dance

Snakebyte
So perhaps we can see a third birth on polis massa?

the birth of the mighty space slug! big grin

Happy Dance < a "good thread"-banana wink

darthbrowneye
aw heck, it could be possable, it would make the star wars universe a little smaller, they keep going in circles through the years if you think about it. blink

by the way....i've a LOT dumber threads, good question wink

darthbrowneye
oops, supposed to be i've seen a LOT dumber threads.... beer beer

OB1-adobe
I don't think so Baily. Maybe one day we will get an official Star Wars galaxy map, and then we will know where everything is.

Though I think it is cool that the astroids look similar to the ones in ESB.

It was specifically called the Hoth asteroid belt.

General Veers: Comscan has detected an energy field covering the 6th planet of the hoth system.

OB1-adobe
Padme had triplets. Man she really gets around eek!

JKozzy
naughty

guiro72
it would be difficult to let the audience know it was the same asteroid belt....

BAILY
All they need to do is show the Space Slug as the Tantive IV cruises by an asteroid!!! Then everyone will know..... lol. God this thread is stupid.... maybe if I was thinking clearly last night I wouldnt have made it... it serves no purpose

guiro72
just curious, but did you happen to create it at the same time vader_05 posted his good thread by any chance?.... blink

wink

it's actually an interesting idea, and one i hadn't thought of....looks like no one else had either, so why not.....yeah, showing the space slug is the only way i could think of as well....you never know, c3po did end up being anakin's son....

BAILY
That was a shot below the belt if I ever saw one stick out tongue

Jedi-Knight 8k2
This something to consider......

BAILY
This is the worst thread ever!! Who the hell made this?? What an ass!!!

bilb
Yeah, who did start this thread? He needs to be shot he does!!! stick out tongue

smoker4
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.