Cool Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
anyone have any cool fights with friends? i did tonight. I fought off a 90-pounder and 2 normal weight people!

Soth
I spar with friends all the time, it's bitchin

SnakeEyes
Got any specifically memorable ones?

Soth
There was this one time when we were outside my school and this kid came up to me with a tree branch in his hands (they were all over the place). So I picked one up and we fenced for half an hour. I didn't even know his name until we were done

Captain REX
Heh.

Me and my brother ****ed around in our room, playing techno music from my computer. He has a habit of doing very weird things that end up knocking the wind out of me.

For example, bounce house. He leaps, he kicks, I fly to the other side. He's 90 pounds, and I'm 170.

eggmayo
We always do this, we started a fight club at my school... I got thrown into a picnic bench.

Clovie
no

SnakeEyes
how many people are in this fight club

eggmayo
About 30

lucija
I used to fight with my best friend when we were 8
it was funny we loved karate and always tried to learn it laughing out loud

JKozzy
Sounds fun!

WindDancer
During my teen days I used to get into Back yard wrestling with some friends. No one ever got badly hurt but we used to do some crazy stunts with chairs and ladders. big grin

SlipknoT
I threw my friend through a glass door once.

Mr Wiggles
yeah, we really beat the shit out of each other, i almost got sent to the hostpital cause i had a gash in my head,

remember kids, NEVER pick a fight with someone who is twice the weight of you

§pearhead
I heatbutted someone happy they didn't expect that

SnakeEyes
lmao, my older brother always tries to headbutt me, but it never works, because I always expect it from him

Arsenal
I used to get into more fights when I was younger, people usually don't mess with me now because I'm 6'2. I remember two, one was when this kid was bragging about taking karate classes, and another ended with me getting kicked in the balls (it hurt like hell)

Arsenal
Ohhh and another. Well this wasn't as much fighting as it was fun, basically the whole male majority of my class decided to gang up on me. I fought them off as best I could but they eventually got the best of me.

NicktheBassist
that sounds pretty epic, like something out of a movie or something. only without the whole school part. something similar to that happened to me and my friends only on a smaller scale. Me and two of my other friends were all taking on my other buddy who managed to fight us all off! we couldn't even get him off his feet. he's a machine!!

Ironman
my frined and i and thirteen guys and 5 girls we were wrestling in a gym ring and it was a 3 on 3 tag tornado we did a super bomb and got kicked out for loud noises girl showing their breasts for distraction and screaming foul language, I wish i coulda taped it. youd laugh your asses off i got rock bottomed and my head slammed on this stern part of the ring dude it hurt like hell. but it was fun. another i was fighting two kids and i was a little scared so i spread my legs hunched over and screamed and then i threw 5 punches and the two kids were crying on the ground. i was a crazy little bastard back in the day but now i am a 14 year old jackass. (not as an ******* but like someone on jackass)

Ironman
another one a ran at a kid dove at him all i rember is i woke up he was next to me bleeding and i was bleeding i think me head slamed on the pavement

Arsenal
Awesome, I love a good challenge. BTW, were you fighting SnakeEyes?

SnakeEyes
Yeah, he was, it was pretty cool

SnakeEyes
I had another battle against NicktheBassist, DEFCON one, and Batarangs Blade...
It was pretty fun

SnakeEyes
It was another epic tale. Now i am sick though and it sucks... so no battles for a little while...

star_scar_child
i had a whip he had a whip we had a whip fight for a half an hour we both had a couple cuts on our faces and he had a gash on his arm. i finnaly got the whip out of his hand and i won

SnakeEyes
Awesome ^

BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.