Robot Chicken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I can't wait for this. I just saw a clip for it on Conan and it apparently starts like Feb 28 or something on AdultSwim (Cartoon Network). It is sketch comedy using action figures (and cartoons?). Seth Green is one of the voices and they get celeb guests (Burt Reynolds and Conan have each done parts). The clip they showed on Conan was "The World's Most One-Sided Fist Fights." It started with a car crash and a giant boxer came out and beat the crap out of an old woman in a wheel chair. Then there was things like a robot beating a scientist and a man stealing a lollipop out of a baby carriage and punching the crap out of the baby. It ended with a little boy at a urinal when a hockey player smashed him from behind pushing him into the urinal and sending piss all over. Ummm... yeah. Can't wait.

rajah kalantiaw
i'll check it out. i don't know if i'll like it though. i don't like tome goes to the mayor.

JLred
Dude...it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom goes to the mayor sucks.......
My favorite one is the one with Ashton Kutcher.....

" Well you can take your bar and shove it! Im watching Tivo."
-Ashton Kutcher

"Be quiet or they'll bring out the gas!" -Pikachu

Myth
I've seen several. God these are great.

JLred
Yes, yes they are..............I like the first one with the straw man from Wizard of Oz...he gets stabbed and bleeds straw.....

WrathfulDwarf
This show is friggin awesome! I love all the Superhero sketches. My favorite has to be The Real World: Metropolis. Batman "the bat-signal" and goes to a bar hahaha! Just classic. laughing out loud

Black Rob
For anyone who hasn't seen the show here's clips

http://www.thatvideosite.com/2-1-1-24-0-0.html

WrathfulDwarf
Haha! Cool Black rob. laughing out loud

there is a whole bunch at youtbe. The DBZ Christmas Especial is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEvmt4H3Ikw&search=Robot%20Chicken%20

papabeard
Apparently there is a horror themed Big Brother style show with Pinhead, Freddy, Jason and Mike Myers et al, sounds ace!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.