FFX Geosgaeno..HELP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
ok, i am on the game right now...i have got to defeat sins mouth.....but it just aint workin, so i decided to consult an online walkthrough!!!!! it told me to go to baja temple to aquire the aeon Anima....this is all very well, but i can't bloody kill the boss called Geosgaeno!!! does n e one have n e insights??!?!?!! asap!!! thanx!

Lord Ryugen
Sure the easiest way is to create some armor with Stone proof on it and teach Riku the third level elemental spells. Then protected from the Geosangos Stone attack you can blast him with Riku's magic and use Wakka's buster moves to hold him back. Make sure you have Wakka's atttack reels and Geosango won't have time to make an offence.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I beat that thing using the wakka ball that has counter attack on it... it really helped alot.. as for getting anima, not ONLY do you need to beat the boss... you must have the 5 destructive treasures from each of the temples you went to on your journeys to get the aeons.. thats why I've just decided to level up some, then Im going straight for sin's mouth with all of my overdrives

IBTonks
but i can't hit the mouth with overdrives till ur right in front of him mouth!

Elektra_lover
Not only did I use Anima, I also used the Magus sisters.

IBTonks
don't tell me things like this!!! lol!! i wan't an easy way out, not have to go findin the secret aeons!!!!!!! i want FFX-2 damn it!!!

Elektra_lover
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.