who is cooler? johnny depp or orlando bloom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
tell us... who is cooler? i think its a tough question... i love them both SOO much! ha sry

Anna85
ummm...
both

Jackie Malfoy
Dep is the best.I could do without the other guy.JM

sblomie545
i think depp is a better actor... but idk i think orly is hotter... i agree with anna... i couldn't live w.o either tho!

MC Mike
Depp is a good actor.

Orlando is.... an elf. Enough said.

sblomie545
okay elfs are kick ass man!

SnakeEyes
Orlando Bloom sucks ass

lucija
Johnny.................................... yes

misha
i would have to say johnny is.................. hotter droolio

WindDancer
Moving to Celebs forum....

KMC
It all depends on your definition of 'cool' If your speaking in terms of movies and acting talent, then Depp far outshines Bloom. Johnny has dignity attatched to his name. Orlando, has a pair of elf ears.
If your speaking in terms of looks, then its your opinion of whats attractive or not. Johnny is, in my opinion a better actor, which makes him even better to watch. The camera loves him. Bloom on the other hand, has, generally, a younger fanbase (13 and under) and again, in my opinion, looks like a 12yr old boy.

Overall, Depp.

Kate xx

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
uh..that is a tough one....

no its not!!! definitely Johnny!!!

belbel300
Um, definately Johnny Depp smile smile

KharmaDog
Johhny Depp - a proven and admired (leading) actor with many excellent performances under his belt who has his own sense of style, thinks for himself, and communicates in an intelligent, articulate fashion.

Or

Oralando Bloom - an acting hack with no performance that has stretched his lack of talent and whose celebrity can be based on the fact that he has been lucky enough to star in some big budget films with actors 10x his calibre to carry the story and that his major fan base is mostly prepubescent and teenage girls swooning over his boyish "good looks"

No contest, Depp

~*Angel_Wingz*~
stupid question everyone hates orlando bloom and they love johnny.....the end lol

lil bitchiness
Please use the Versus Thread at the top of the page for this and any future actor/actress comparisons.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.