What Do You Look For?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
In a girl, what does a guy look for with regard to sexual experience? For example, do you prefer your women to be knowledgeable, skilled and utterly uninhibited? Or would you rather have an innocent, pure little lady who you can mould and shape to your specific preferences? Or, would you like your lady be the former option, with the ability to play the naive young virgin at a moment's notice? Just wondering happy

Corran
I look for the person to be Intelligent, funny, Stong and have a vest for life - the sex thing is not what I initially look for so their experience does not matter to me, it's fun if they know what they are doing because and it's also fun if they do not as it's good to be able to do things with them that they or even you have not done.

Syren
Excuse me, I was referring to sexually. As in, regardless of what else you look for, I wanted to know how guys like their women to be sexually roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Then read between the line, I guess I'm a work to order type of guy stick out tongue

Syren
laughing out loud Good choice, that's what I opted for shifty

Alpha Centauri
Depends.

I mean if a girl knows what she's doing to an extremely high degree it's obviously great. If she completely doesn't then obviously it puts a damper on the experience. Depends on how easily let down you are or how high your expectations are by default, how easy or difficult you are to please.

I just prefer a girl to do what she thinks is appropriate for the time BUT if a girl asks, then she should realise that she's giving off the impression that she can fulfill any request. I don't think a girl who has limits should say "What do you want me to do?". In that case I don't make outrageous requests anyway.

-AC

The Inkeeper
The sex wouldnt matter, just getting it would be enough eek!

Syren
laughing thumb up

pr1983
personally...

experience wise i don't mind... i just prefer that the girl is uninhibited enough to enjoy herself with me... whatever she's into...

KidRock
Doesnt matter to me.. I can have w/e one I want

WindDancer
I prefer the mysterious approach. It kind spoils if for me to find out she is agresive or innocent with no experience. I rather discover her while doing it. Is more fun to be surprise than to know what's coming. Catching my drift?

pr1983
yes... and i completely agree... should be fun...

A4E
I like funny women who like to travel like to experience new things but still she has to be responsable

dean7879
course you can

Syren
laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, Dean, what do you look for? shifty

dean7879
experienced, demon in the bedroom cool

pr1983
o...k... kiddin big grin

don't we all...

Alpha Centauri
I agree with Wind to an extent.

It's not fun being with girls who ALL do the same thing. Otherwise just having sex will become nothing more than a novelty.

-AC

pr1983
yes... variety is the spice of life...

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) I truly thought that most guys would go for innocence... until quite recently. I then assumed it would be experience they lusted after, and now I'm pretty sure it's an experienced woman they want, but one who can act the innocent the moment it's required roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
in a way yes...

Syren
In the way of kinkiness pinkcuffs

I guess it's all down to individual preference....

pr1983
the best way i ever heard it was from my gf...

she said men want an angel outside the bedroom and a devil inside...

Syren
Or as Ludacris would say roll eyes (sarcastic)

We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed smartass

pr1983
pretty much yeah...

Clovie
i prefer guys confused

WindDancer
Innocence or experience in a woman are all good, but my point is that for me I don't want know these things before having sex with her. Is kinda like a heads up or a warning signal! I'd rather discover her qualities in the moment. In a way it kinda makes it a more exciting experience.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah exactly.

It's much more of a pay off if you get down to it and think "Wouldn't it be hot if she did this without asking" or something COMPLETELY new.

Rather than knowing.

-AC

Syren
ranting

The point to this thread was to find out if guys prefer virgins or not-so-virgins, in a more polite fashion.

pr1983
somewhere in the middle... stick out tongue

Syren
laughing Yes no expression

pr1983
us guys are so picky...

big gay kirk
Its so long since I had any, I can't remember.....

shaber
virgins

big gay kirk
seriously though.... my first gf, who I later married, was, shall we say, very adaptable.... my second was only eighteen, and we didn't get that far... nor did me and my third.... (I add here that me and my first split after a year, then got back together a year and a half later...) the first gf I had after my divorce was 18 again (Lucky me!!) and she was wild... and that was three years ago now....

The Inkeeper
I would want sombody who i love, who i can share the experience with, and seeing as i love this person i would be concentrating on pleasing her, and not on what shes doing to me.

That rules out super sex demons. I would like the idea of knowing i had pleased her, not the idea she pelased herself with me as a boy-toy-tool erm

But hey, im 15 what do i know

shaber
I knew nothing when I was fifteen!

Syren
eek! Impressive Innkeeper yes

Clovie
it makes me sad.

Syren
What makes you sad honey? confused

Clovie
guys sad

Syren
yes Amen sista clapping

Clovie
i'm starting not to see place for me anymore.

Syren
Honey, hit me with a PM and we can talk about it, ok? I'll be right back in 5 minutes, gotta smoke wink

Clovie
you shouldn't smoke lady

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) tongue

Clovie
nono

Syren
dontgetit

It makes me so hot when you act all dominating whistle

Clovie
why? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
shifty Because I'm a filthy pervert. Duh.

Clovie
i didn't know that wink

Syren
eek! You lie!!! blushing

Clovie
moi? neeeever innocent

Syren
laughing You rock chica hug

Clovie
i don't agree...

hug

Syren
Tough shit, my word is gospel raver

Clovie
since when?

Syren
Since I just said it laughing

Clovie
sad

Syren
blink

Clovie
i'm lost sad

Syren
I'm not... but we are waaaay offtopic

Clovie
coz i have nothing to say ontopic bag

Syren
laughing out loud So, Clo, what do you look for in a woman? naughty

Clovie
friend stick out tongue

Syren
shifty Ok. I believe you.

Clovie
i have a feeling you not fully do...

The Inkeeper
wow, what an interesting development stick out tongue

which leads me to a new question, to the females, what do you want from a guy? yes

Clovie
from a guy? to love me and make me love him, as easy as that erm

The Inkeeper
but to love and have sombody love you, it isnt as easy as that smile

Clovie
and it is what is my problem sad

The Inkeeper
Perhaps its not a problem, and your being pessimistic- making it into a problem messed
I dont know, sorry.

Clovie
sure

Corran
Mmmmm I think I have found the lady I want ......the girl in Clovie's Sig,

fever red
She is MINE.

leonheartmm
dont really care too much about how she performs in bed as long as i love her but........................if i were to choose anything, id have to go with a virgin, an unexperienced delightful beatiful innocent virgin.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but with an innocent virgin chances are it's not an act. She may have done stuff besides sex but still.

The acting innocents are better.

-AC

i lovejake
YOUR MOM
JK
DAVID DESROSIERS

i lovejake

Corran
I am more than happy to fight you for her, name the time and place and I will be there - provided you give at least 2 months notice stick out tongue

Baylin
I love the bedroom demon who knows what she wants, but I also like a woman to be able to satisfy my very varied and dirty desires... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.