Pete and Pete on DVD!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Check this out: http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2903
cool

Solo
The studio didn't even start producing the title yet. That's a fake.

SlipknoT
This is the best news I've heard in a long time. Words cant express my love for this show. I cant wait.

Norma Jean
This show changed my life. I can't wait to buy this.

PETE AND PETE ROCKS HARD!! rock

Morning_Glory
Ive never seen this show no expression

embarrasment

SlipknoT
you need to see it

slinger
Solo>No offense, but it is real. It was just announced to be apart of the Nick Rewind Collection, as well as Clarissa Explains It All. But who knows, maybe the cover will change by then. But I think that's the wy it's gonna look.

Norma Jean
I'm watching all my taped episodes right now. big grin

SlipknoT
You lucky son of a *****

Norma Jean
love I love the 3rd episode!!

SlipknoT
haha nice sig. Whats the 3rd episode?

Solo
Sorry to burst your bubble: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JO2O/qid=1108342475/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-9649834-1916013?v=glance&s=dvd

Norma Jean
You know, the one were Pete and Pete go to the place. It's great. smile

SlipknoT
What place?

Norma Jean
huh You don't remember?

And here I thought you liked the show. schmoll

SlipknoT
Explain it more to me. Saying when they go to the place dosent give me much to work with

slinger
Solo>Again, no offense, but Amazon is slow you'll notice some things are announced and Amazon won't have them on their site for a while. Such as Street Fighter Alpha 2, which was annonced by the company producing it last month, but Amazon still doesn't have it on the site. You can't go by what Amazon tells you.

slinger
And if you go back to TVshowsondvd.com, you'll see this: "Now Nick and distributor Paramount Home Entertainment are pleased to announce the second title in the Rewind Collection: The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Season 1."

Solo
Hey, thanks for elaborating more for me. This is going to be ****ing awesome!

SlipknoT
I know I cant wait

slinger
Look, Solo I'm not trying to start anything with you. I respect your pinion, so let's just leave it at that.

Solo
I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I was thanking you for going into farther detail.

slinger
Oh, sorry about that.

erict
Pete & Pete on DVD! Life is good! Got 5/17/05 marked on my calender!
Anybody see Michelle Trachenberg in a bikini in 'Eurotrip'??? Nice!
Except for those bugeyes. eek!

tabby999
haha, that show ruled, pity they took it off nickelodean, id still watch it. if only for Artie

Solo
I thought it was actually kind of disgusting. She looked like she had bulimia.

erict
True, Solo, but you've got to admit those bent-over jeans shots were nice! It may also have something to do with seeing someone 'all grown up'. devil

Emma718
I loved the show...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.