araņa : new marvel adiciton :P (is it me or are they gone mad?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
i hope marvel dont brake before spiderman 3, becouse that industrie is sure with its days conted

Spiderman_RJ
and if they dont like spiderman to age, they could do recapitulations of old spiderman histories, well written and with cool art, i would love that.

Spiderman_RJ
they could call her bug lady, since lady bug is already copyrighted smokin' stick out tongue big grin

Tron
That isn't a symbiote all over her is it?

Ironman
that shouldnt be the sym usely cover the body it dont leave the boobs exposed look at she venom

Spiderman_RJ
that us a simbiote, that another of those pararel marvel sucks world

dami wilson
they could make MJ turn into spider gal and for a while she'd come to understand what Peter goes thru. She could try to denie it till she witnesses a big crime! Then she could hide it from spiderman till he found out! What a cool storyline!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I'm not a big fan of this idea. They already have a Spider girl comic even though its like a what if... comic.

Symbiotica
Oh looky looky, the Witchblade has made it over to the Marvel U! Isn't that neat?! Wow, I love originality....

http://www.a-arca.com/v2/images/gibi_news_arana01_02.jpg

HOW.

ABOUT.

NOT!!!

ScarletSpider
It's some sort of mystic spider-armor. Yes. It is as dumb as it sounds. I read her original debut. I'm still reeling from it, erupting in fits of general vomiting sickness now and again.

I like having a few new heroes pop up here and there. The Young Avengers were actually surprisingly good. X-23 I could take or leave, not really that interested, but at least it's not blatantly assaulting me with its crappiness. "Let's make another spider-person...and it can be a she, since our past 5 spider-ladies have done so well! And make her of Latin-American decent so we can tell people who don't like it that they're racist and sexist!"

Marvel should invest a bit more in what they already have, and what came before. Let's start a new movement, Marvel Previous: where we pay attention to continuity, aging character copy writes and generally invest well known and profitable talent in such endeavours.

doctorstrongbad
That is a good idea. The only problem is nobody wants to see an old spiderman. The oldest I would like to seee him would be like his forties and that is kinda pushing it. Of course this could lead to the batman problem, where they guy has been 30 since 1939. ugh

ScarletSpider
I think perhaps you misunderstood what I meant. I'm a big golden age fan. I did't mean to have Spider-Man age in real time, I meant that all the other characters (thousands of 'em!) they have should be used a bit, before creating tripe like this. We've got some lovely golden age characters that were used well, but not given the appropriate push and solicitation, nor the appropriate art team for such an endeavour, in the current New Invaders series.

doctorstrongbad
Oh okay, you do have a good point.

Spiderman_RJ
yes, i agree, i would like to see marvel, rewriting the old spiderman history this time more detailed, bacouse stan sucks in writing, he has a fertile mind, but his argumente, aFf.!!!!

that would rocks.

but they would problably try to invent somethign and screw it all

dami wilson
LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT! Its their comic!

doctorstrongbad
They but if they make a mistake or do something we don't like we should be able to comment on it.

orangepoindexte
That series looks like total garbage.

Marvel should hire Koto K. and do a She-Venom Manga book...

I guarantee it'll fly off their shelves.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Venom is a big seller its hard to imagine Siderman w/o Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.