Gremlins vs Leprechaun?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?

Norma Jean
Wow. Movies are going to the shitter, one at a time.

eggmayo
Thats literally unbelievable... I couldnt even invent that while drunk.

botankus
If anything, Gremlins should be fighting Critters. And it shouldn't receive more airtime than a 3am Sci-Fi channel time slot.

Jennifer_Tilly
Shew they better not make something like that!

Wolfie
Where did they come up with that combination? I could imagine (as said) Gremlins vs. Critters. Leprechaun vs. Chucky.

Watch them CG up Gizmo. erm

SlipknoT
This would be great.

Konjammenson
for some reason (the millions of vs rumors that apear every day) i doubt this

tpaquin
Gremlins versus Leprecaun?!

Please...

http://funkymedia.000k2.com/158.ht2.jpg

Wolfie
laughing

tabby999
we can only hope and pray this movie goes the way of helloween and goes bellyup as soon as possible

wishmaster
what the hells wrong with u gremlins akiddy comedy and for one thing its not a horror movie its like saying scream was scary

wishmaster
u are so rite critters sucked

WhoKnows?
two pieces of sh** for the price of one, it seems.

tpaquin
The first gremlisn was really well-filmed. it was weird, but it was not a piece of shit.

WhoKnows?
well, the second one i have to say, was dumb.

Solo
It would be so great if anyone could understand what you're saying. And Scream was no doubt one of the best horror movies we've had in a long time.

tpaquin
I agree with that.

WhoKnows?
still, only one movie has been able to creep me out. chuckie. embarrasment

Konjammenson
the first gremlins movie is definatley the best one

CountQuan
gremlins win

nancy_englund
i don't like either of these movies.
i thought they were kids movies. like 'goosebumps' or somthing. whatever if i had to pick, i would say the lepper, or i mean the leprechaun. he can disappear. and come bakc. he would prolly gas them up and burn them all. then look to the gas spill and say something stupid like "ye, little rainbow" and jump in and...fade to black.
i don't know...
i do however know that my friends and i used to watch the first three and every time he would say "gold" which was quite often, it would be time to take a shot...
its a good game because he says things like "gold..gold, go, dilli, ooold." and whatever. lol
good time.
over.

RZA
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/627/0079le.gif

Ditto

I luv the Gremlins tho, I kinda wish they would bring em back somehow but definitely not like this.

dont_lol_me
god i hope not lol that leprechaun dude used 2 scare me embarrasment had 2 sleep wiff a 4 leaf clover at nite 2 protect me ninja

Napalm
The Leprechaun would cast some spell to make bright light. Game over

RZA
^^Oh no!!!...Bright Light....Bright Light! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.