Asguard V's Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
God V's Godling, can Darksied's forces take out Odin's armies?

goku-vs-superma
i think Asgard wins. they could all just hop into that destroyer suit and carry the Odin sword.....thats it apok would be done

Scoobless
what if was asguard against apokolips and new genesis?

goku-vs-superma
hmmm i really have to think about that

goku-vs-superma
if new genesis includes takion (the new highfather) then no, i dont think they can handle the entire of new genesis and apokolips

goku-vs-superma
what do u think scoobless?

Scoobless
i don't know anything about takion, i'm more up to speed on Asguard and have a little knowledge of Apok and new G but it's dated knowledge, if asguard is using all it's resources including the destroyer and Odin then i'd give them a shot at beating anyone, they could send an advanve agent to either world and do something like open the cask of ancient winters........ they have a bunch of cool powerful artifacts like that

Beyonder
Throw in other realms of Norse and we have a fight...that Asgard would prob win. Surtur, Hela, Ymir, Jormungand, Fenris Wolf, Loki, Destroyer, Odin, Enchantress, Kurse, Thor, Frost Giants, Fire troll/demons, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.