Battle of the Useless Superheroes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
In an open 5 X 5 mile field, these... abominations must fight. Why? Because I'm a tyrannical little bugger.

Dazzler
Apache Chief,
Ant Man
Robin

Scoobless
dazzler has the best powers (i don't know who apache chief is) and robin has the best training............ but ant man has ants.............

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

i'll go with dazzler

Joker1237
Apache Chife, He could just grow and crush the others lol.

I thought AC was pretty cool.

ScarletSpider
I like Ant-Man. Scott Lang is much more than just "Hank Pym-lite". And he doesn't just have ants, he can control any insect and arachnid, perhaps others. Also has electric stunners and stuff. It seems like a crappy bundle of powers, but he's used them quite inventively and had a few handy skill sets to go with his powers. Using ants to help him pick locks and stuff.

pr1983
i think this guy has an axe to grind...

dazzler is not that bad at all, she's certainly better than say, jubilee...

and ant-man is pretty cool imo (for the reasons scarlet spider stated)...

and there are worse than robin...

Gryn Jabar
Just out curiosity, which axe? I have several, and am not sure which one you are reffering to.

Swanky-Tuna
Apache Chief is the native guy who shouts "ENUK CHUK!" and grows a bunch of stories tall. And also exposes himself in the process.

Scoobless
i still don't know who that is.......... what comic is he in?

pr1983
well putting dazzler, robin and ant man in this... they're not bad at all...

Joker1237
I dont think he was ever in a comic, They made him for race issues in the 1970's in the Superfreinds show.

Along with the big Indain. They added a Japan guy with wind powers, A black Guy with lighing powers, A guy from Mexcio, I dont know his powers, each show he seem to have diff powers from the past shows. lol
I think his cape plays a part in his powers though.

Now that I think of it, all 4 of these guys could be in the useless hero gig.

jplatinum
Robin is not useless.
well at least dick grason isn't useless.
The other three are questionable.

Draco69
Tim isn't useless. He's extremely valuable.

long pig
May I add:
Jubilee
Puck
Egghead
Porkupine (sp?)
Alpha flight
Wonder Twins
Bucky
Pip the troll
i have more!: )

King Burger
Ant Man wins, especially if they fight in Australia, where
he can summon a hell-spawn army of Fire Ants!

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Apache Chief is the native guy who shouts "ENUK CHUK!" and grows a bunch of stories tall. And also exposes himself in the process.

No that's Manitou Raven. He always says ENCHUCK all the time.

Apache Chief is the guy who can grow like Giant-Man or Atlas. He originally appeared in SuperFriends.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by long pig
May I add:
Jubilee
Puck
Egghead
Porkupine (sp?)
Alpha flight
Wonder Twins
Bucky
Pip the troll
i have more!: )

Alpha Flight useless? I don't think so, they have some pretty powerful members and alumni. Guardian, North Star, Vindicator, and Sasquatch are top notch characters.

Cosmo Kramer
This kind of power would start a riot! No..no it wouldnt.

who?-kid
Too bad Dazzler is just a rookie compared to most others, and doesn't have a true killer- or fighting instinct, or otherwise she would be quite powerful !

Draco69
She spent alot of time on Mojoworld. I think she developed a lot of killer instinct from that.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Draco69
She spent alot of time on Mojoworld. I think she developed a lot of killer instinct from that.
Aah Mojo, I always liked him, unpredictable, powerful and crazy as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.