Bad Boys Fight( After being pissed off to the max)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Batman,Wolverine,Punisher,Aquaman(the new one),

Its starts that Batman found out that one of the other guys killed his parents but dont know witch one. Wolverine found out one of them killed jean grey.The punisher found out that his familys death was set up by one of them and it wasnt a crossfire, and aquaman finds out that one of them was going to make the ocean where he lives a primary sight for garbage to be dumped. No one knows witch one of them did what though but they are mad and they start fighting. Who Wins ?

DarkCrawler
Aquaman.

Bad Boy
Whoa I thought I was gonna have a fight then!

Max Spidey 24
Dont forget to put why u think the person that u picked would win

SnakeEyes
Why did you put Aquaman in this battle

Cosmic Cube
I say Wolverine.

Wolverine can lift 25 tons max, regenerate from fatal wounds, and he's a master of all forms of combat. He's a better fighter than any of them. Aquaman's stronger but he's got to and avoid getting his ass cheeks cleaved by those adamantium claws. Unless Aquaman has a bottle of aquafina at his side, he will be getting steadily weaker throughout the fight, and it will definitely be a long one. Wolverine's a way better fighter than all of them and will likely come out on top.

SnakeEyes
^^^

Wolverine cannot lift 25 tons, it is about 850 pounds or so, maybe one ton

Cosmic Cube
According to the Marvel Encyclopedia: X-Men, Wolverine has Level 4 strength (Same level as Spiderman) maximum 25 tons.

Max Spidey 24
I put aquaman because he is bad ass like the rest of them now that he looks different and has a spear on his arm. He always saying he going to kill the surface people and he even fougfht the jlu.

Strength alone cant decide this battle but what about the other guys The punisher might blow up wolverine at the start then get his ass kicked by batman. then batman vs aquaman if aquaman lands a punsch bats is dead but bats could use his belt to blind him then stab him with a batarang.After all this batman wins but all of a sudden wolverine probaly would of healed by now then runs towards batman saying jeannnnn and trip off a cliff. So i guess Batman takes this one

Cosmic Cube
Batman? lol. Remove the plot holes Max Spidey, and you'll see that Batman is the first to fall.

Punisher and Batman are both only human. Both of them will be defeated quickly. The real fight is between Aquaman and Wolverine. Wolverine, as I said is a far better fighter than any of them, including Punisher and Batman. Punisher blowing up Wolverine is highly unlikely, remember hightened senses? With Wolverines feral rage, he'd be way faster and more agile than any of them. I say again that Wolverine would win.

Max Spidey 24
If wolverine Goes berserk then Punisher gets eaten and Aquaman wont know what hit him. After wolverine calms down hes tired and batman wins

The Flash
Wolverine wouldn't get tired after killing Aquaman and Punisher. He has fought the Hulk and it is a very long fight. Do you actually think Aquaman or Punisher compare to Hulk?

SnakeEyes
"Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs."

That is from: www.marveldirectory.com

your an ignorant fool

Scoobless
yeah, wolverine is 800 pounds, and spidey is usually 10 tons but has shown capable of approaching around 20 when he has to

Max Spidey 24
Aquaman does have a spear(sharpo object that shoots out from his arm) so that could clash with wolverine, and since Aquaman is stronger to he might be able to punch a whole with his spear thing in the back of his neck but again if jean died wolverine would be seriouly pissed and would freak out,and destory every one

The Flash
It doesn't matter if Wolverine has a hole in his neck. If he's berserked, he will not stop.

Scoobless
wolverine would cut off aquaman's other hand and force him to learn to put on his costume with his hook and his feet

Max Spidey 24
lol maybe. What happened to the punisher and batman? They aint chumps. Bats i think could handle wolverine going berserk because he doesnt think when he in that mode he just spits and snarles. Punisher could try blowing up every one with his battle van and rockets. It might not stop them but it will slow them down

The Flash
Punisher dies so fast because he is no threat for the berserked Wolverine. Batman and Aquaman is no threat either as Wolverine would kill them so fast.

Scoobless
punisher has beaten wolverine before

The Flash
Was Wolverine berserk in that fight? How did Punisher beat him?

Max Spidey 24
If they are all very angry who would be the sickest fighter when mad. Wolverine is mad but the others could get realy pissed off at times

Swanky-Tuna
We went through this with that one Wolverine88888 something or other. That rank is something like 800lbs to 25 tons is it not? It's an incredibly huge gap but that means his max is somewhere in there, most likely 800lbs.

Scoobless
i think he ran him over with a steamroller ala austin powers......... i didn't read the actual issue so don't ask me why he never stepped out of the way........... but it is reffered to when he fights him in another wolverine mag

Linkalicious
Rather than quote a directory or encyclopedia....how about someone states a comic where Wolverine actually performs an incredible feat of strength.

I've seen Spiderman throw cars around...I've never seen Wolverine lift a Volkwagon.

Max Spidey 24
Wait i heared rumors about aquaman controling water in your brain. Is this true

long pig
punisher beat doom once too but yea...doesnt mean jack.

eleveninches
Aquaman is the strongest by far. He is also the only one with telepathic ability (and it is way more powerful than his old telepathic/empathic 'speak to fish' ability).

Batman would win if there was no aquaman, as he is easily the smartest.

Scoobless
brains don't do you much good when yor guts are on the floor and your heads rolling down the street

K3VIL
Aquaman
Class 100 Strenght
Superhuman resistance to injuries and durability
Superhuman speed and reaction time
High Level Telephatyc Abilities

The actual Aquaman can lift an entire city.A punch will knock down Wolverine with ease.Aquaman's reaction time and speed are far above those of Wolvie, Batman, and the Punisher, he can manage to beat down them in submission and hand to hand fight with ease.His hook is also nearly if not indestructible and can be converted or changed i don't remind in a fist.With it he can parry Logan's hits with no effort even in a berserker status.Logan can be pissed how you want but if he's still slower and less stronger and tougher of his enemy and is acting like a raging beast he has only the "unstoppable" advantage, but the actual Aquaman can throw him through a building and Logan will land after a mile unconscious.

The Flash
How can one punch from Aquaman knock out Wolverine? Hulk's punches don't even knock him out.

SnakeEyes
Aquaman should not even be in this fight

K3VIL
The actual Aquaman can lift a city.It's a basic strenght level more over that of a calm state or not really mad Hulk.A punch from the actual Aquaman means Logan lands into the sea and if he awake before getting drowned he would ask himself how can a blond version of Namor do this?

jinzin
for anyone who's ever read a comic where wolverine is pissed off "to the max' than he answer to this thread should be very simple. WOLVERINE wins hands down.

crazyspinz
well punnisher did kil the marvel universe.....

ha, worst thing ever

Max Spidey 24
Punisher killed the Marvel universe because theyt dont got skills so bats takes the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.