Goldfinger please reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
i bought goldfinger-open your eyes before christmas. has anyone got this and watched the video free me?
i was disgusted and horrified at the way they treat animals. so much, it turned me into a vegetarian. i could not eat meat after seeing that, i just decided on the spot in front of my computer. if you have the album but haven't seen it, please watch.
literally, tears were pouring out of my eyes when i was watching it.

Chelsea23
The video on it is called, Meet Your Meat. It is sad...very sad,I cried. Its cool to hear that you are a vegetarian now though.

Jeff_Atello
People have to eat. I don't physically go out and kill the animals, so I don't mind eating meat. I love it, and I hate vegetables.

Chelsea23
I'm not vegetarian, even after seeing that video. I tried for about a week before, but it just didn't work out.

claidisa_felton
sick watch meet your meat and im pretty sure youll change your mind

Chelsea23
It had me vegetarian for about a week. But then I started going crazy, so I had to get back to the food. Don't get me wrong...I love animals so much though, they are awesom,cute, and furry

burlyman
I am against cruelty to the way animals are kept, but not against eating ones.

There wouldn't be loads of cows, sheep, chickens..if man hadnt breed them for food.. erm

claidisa_felton
yeh thats a point, but look at
www.shac.net
some people dont just kill animals...

Jeff_Atello
I won't hunt. I won't go out and kill the animals because I'm against that. But I'm not against eating. That video won't make me change my mind. It'll make me sick, for sure, but I will still love chicken and hamburgers.

What joke is this about bagpipes?

Chelsea23
I get what you are saying. I agree.... confused

claidisa_felton
the irish invented them and gave them to the scots as a joke. the scots still haven't seen the joke

claidisa_felton
but eating something thats gone through that and been killed in an unhumane way is almost as bad as killing it yourself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.