Smackdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Ok I was thinking about buying Smackdown vs Raw but I read the review on IGN about it and the reviewer said that not much had changed only there were less charcters, only 1 backstage area and here comes the pain was pretty much the same. Although I hate the fighting system that smackdown 5 brought in. I've been playing Smackdown 4 with my mates and it seems to be the best one of all of them. Due to...

-Big list of characters
-Weapons work
-All good match types
-Simple/but good fighting system
-Better wrestlers (Except no Rey Mysterisio or John Cena)

But (a) would you recommend Smackdown vs Raw or sticking with Smackdown 4? and (b) which do you think is the best smackdown?

Dogbert
If you donthave number 5, get Smackdown VS. Raw, bcause its later and more updated to fit in with their current rosters.

Time Of Evil
I have SvR and S3. I would reccomend getting SvR as it has an updated list of characters, and its got newer features.

One thing I would like to know though is if it uses the same graphics engine as the 5th smackdown.

Aku
Yeh but its not as fun or arcadey as SD4. The fact you can swich on your PS2 with 4 mates, set up TLC match, press a few buttons and have a hectic match with lots of cool moves. The newer ones are less accessible, its hard to do moves coz you dont have the direction and circle to do a move thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.