Ireland!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
is there anyone here who lives in ireland? im half irish, but there's a village in leitrim called kiltyclogher and i have a feeling i might be relatd to every single person living there lol!
my grandads cousin has a statue there. his name's sean macdiarmada if anyones heard of him. he did somthing to do with the war...i dunno.
p.s. do you like my sig? lol
p.p.s. happy saint paddys day for yesterday!!

raven guardia
I also have some irish in me, my grandpa is part irish.

steely balls
i'm 60% irish around their

raven guardia
cool

crazy_c
Im all irish muwahahaha. smile Cool sig btw. My bro says "sean macdiarmada one of those seven guys that signed that peace thing got shot or something. " yes

steely balls
i'm also german, polish, scottish, irish, swedish and more likely other things to

crazy_c
wow that's a lot to remember wacko

Peloquin
MacDiarmada is my last name. Although that's the Gaelic spelling of it. We come from the Leitrim-Roscommon area. Well.. the name originates there. Most of my family are still there though. As for Sean, I'm related but it goes through a couple of cousins so it's not really a direct line.

steely balls
my grampas last name is moffat, my family looked up on it and we are partof the moffat clan of scottland, we were part of the whole war (think braveheart). but my last name is polish.

steely balls
look up moffat on yahoo or something and you'll find history

Lord Soth
clover Erin go Bragh! clover

I'm only 25% percent Irish, but I've got more spirit for Ireland than I do for my other mother countries (Germany, Poland, UK)

drunk_nazgul
I'm only a little bit Swedish and Scottish.
My family is majorly Irish and Cherokee (Indian).

claidisa_felton
yaaaay!! hey, we could be related confused confused laughing out loud
that would be cool!

claidisa_felton
lol yeh i know wot u mean!! well, i just come from the uk and ireland but if i came from germany and poland then id like ireland betta (no offence bi da way!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.