Odin vs Pre-Crisis Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
or any other superman other than prime if pre-crisis is easy kill

Swanky-Tuna
Funny, I tried asking "King Thor vs Pre-Crisis Superman?" on a DC board and the only person who answered said Supes.

Scoobless
Odin.......yup, th big "O" takes it

Tron
I know Odin's mighty powerful, but can he match power with Pre-Crisis Darkseid? If he can do that, then he can take Pre-Crisis Supes.

Scoobless
Odin has the "Odin Force" ................ you have to be damn powerful to get a whole "force" named after you stick out tongue

Beyonder
Pre-Crisis Darkseid is Darky at the height of his power. Even Pre-Crisis Superman feared him. He fought two Krytonians powered by Highfather and while controlling 3 billion Daxamites.

...but, with that said, Odin also had a time when he was at the height of powers. evil face Silver Age Odin. During Marvel's Silver Age, Odin was basically top dog or one of the top dogs in the cosmic hierarchy. He had galaxy busting powers.

IMO, Silver Age Odin Vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid - SA Odin would win.

In Odin Vs. Pre-Crisis Superman, Odin would wreck Supes. Odin isn't Thor. That arguement over whether Mjlnornir is just a blunt weapon or a magical blunt weapon that can hurt Superman isn't going to flew hear. Odin is a magical being. He's performed feats of magic and even referenced it as "divine might" or "divine power."

Since Pre-Crisis Supes is susceptible to magic, Odin (not Silver Age) would own that punk.

kgkg
Man blackhole i can't stop reading this LAMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.