ant-man vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
ant-man vs spiderman

nigel45
Ooooooww. Have you read the comic where Spiderman takes some of that shrink-gas that Ant-Man uses and he gets tiny, but then Spidey gets stuck that way? If Ant-Man could pull that off in a fight, he should win.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Or if Ant-Man filled Spidey's mouth with bees.

Arsenal
He has the ability to fill peoples mouths with bees? If so, he's the most powerful character in Marvel.

Swanky-Tuna
Greatest. Power. Ever.

Ant-man for the win!

nigel45
This really isn't a fair fight. Now if it was Ant-Man vs. The Green Lantern Corps...

Arsenal
Yeah, at least they would be able to stand a chance against Ant Man's powerful "filling mouths with bees" attack.

David Duchovony
That is an awesome idea...(runs to the patent office).

nigel45
Oooh! How about this: Spiderman got his powers from a radioactive spider right? So all Ant-Man has to do is get a...not...radioactive spider, convince it to bite Parker so he loses all his powers, and game set match, Ant-Man gets the W!

Arsenal
Yeah, then he would make Peter Parker's life a living nightmare by filling all of his loved ones mouths with bees.

muffin man
well antman can control ants soooo.... Ant man

Zahit
Ant-Man would definitely win this. All he has to do is get his ants
to start crawling towards....whoops......waitaminute......oh boy....
Spidey just stepped on Ant-Man. Damn. There goes my theory.

muffin man
laughing ant man does have growing spray

Arsenal
All Ant-Man would have to do is get ants in Spider-Man's pants.

Zahit
laughinghysterical

ScarletSpider
Ant-Man can control any insect and arachnid. And some other stuff too. With Spider DNA in him, Ant-Man could maybe kinda sorta mess with Peter's head.

As for filling his mouth with bees, it's not like they'd instantly appear, but he could set several swarms after him, thousands of stings would be disasterous.

Scoobless
about the "filling his mouth with bee's" idea and subsequent post

well there's already a character that controls bee's called swarm, and spidey has beaten him before by dousing his costume in bee killer (raid i think) ........ so there............ no patent for you Duchovony

radioboy121
Yes I have this too. It was in one of Spiderman's annuals, where Ant-Man is changing and the gas travels through a ventilation shaft - affecting Spiderman in another location. If Ant-Man could do this again, Spiderman doesn't have a chance. He could hardly hurt an insect and only Wonder Man has shown to be still pretty strong in this heavily reduced size (i.e. Wonder Man decked Beast in his reduced form).

ScarletSpider
Ant-Man could shrink him as he depends on the gas to shrink and grow, unlike Pym or Atlas who've been fused with particles or energies which allow them to do it at will.

Scoobless
ant man doesn't need the gas anymore......... does he? i've seen him shrink a few times without using anything like gas

Tron
Isn't that like, um hazardous?no expression

Scoobless
probably, but the guy figures "my bloodstream and entire body has already been infected with radiation so what extra harm can a little insect repellent do?"

guy222
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11376657_021.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.