Sinister Six vs. Batman and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Which team would prevail?

Arsenal
Ohhh good one. One thing, which Sinister Six are we talking about here?

Tormentor_2004
Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture

Scoobless
i gotta go with the six, mainly because of sandman

muffin man
well revenge of the sinister 6 story line they wouldn't stand a chance.
doc ock(adamantium), hobgoblin (machine gun and bomb launcher), mysterio, god-like electro, vulture with blades and Gog from the savage land

Tron
Hobgoblin and Gog aren't part of the Sinister Six mentioned in this thread Muffin.

ebonyblade1
I say batman and robin. If it was batman and batgirl. It would be know contest, but robin is a pretty good fighter with that bo staff. And he like batman has the gadgets too. I say they take it with no prep time. batman would use a flash/heat grenade to fuse sandman into glass. robin would own kraven the hunter, and he is too smart to fall for mysterio's tricks. Batman would trick Electro into firing his electrical attack at doc ock. Electro would then get taken out by a batarang that he had dodged 30 seconds ago. Once he has taken out these two rather quickly, he would realize that robin does not need his help and both Bruce and Tim would watch as vulture flew away.

Mainstream
Bruce and Timmy could tak'em.

muffin man
yeah but I was stating that in one storyline they could beat.
and that was the only group they couldn't beat.

Scoobless
did you see what happened when ock turned the sandman to glass and then broke him?........ instant glassman................... very dangerous to anyone without impenetrable skin

muffin man
yeah. that bastard

Arsenal
laughing You called him Muffin

RobWolf27
I thought the Sinster six Was with Doctor Octopus , The Scorpion,Mysterio,The shocker and two others and not Electro . I mean Electro's strong all by himself.

Tron
Better than calling him Muff, that would be just wrong.no expression

doctorstrongbad
This is a no brainer it would be the SS. No matter if you picked the biggest losers of all time like Stilt Man. hehe Now What about Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl vs. Doc Ock, Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, Kraven the hunter and the Vulture. Now that would be a lot harder fight to call.

Joker1237
come on Bats and Robin has face Super Villian teams up before.

I going with the Bat winning this.

who?-kid
Well, I don't think Batman and company don't stand a chance, especially with no preptime.

Vulture and Kraven suck, but they sure can distract Batman and Robin, while the other four (Electro, Dock Ock, Mysterio and Sandman) wait to finish them off.

Sandman alone has a good chance at crushing Batman and Robin. Throw in five other superheroes, and they are toast.

theflyxx
The Sinister Six would be too much for Batman and Robin to handle (assuming no prep time).

With no prep time, there's no way that Batman and Robin could take on Doc Ock, Electro, and the Sandman, much less 3 other members of the Six at the same time.

Too much to handle with this particular Sinister Six.

Scoobless
with no prep time i doubt batman could take the sinister two (deadly duo?) of sandman and doc ock

Ultimatespider
THE SIX! OMG I CANNOT BELIVE YOU WUD EVEN THINK BATMAN AND ROBIN WOULD STAND A CAHNCE!

Ironman
im going with bats and bird boy because if venom could rampage threw the sinister six along with spiderman even know he wasnt much help. i think batman and robin could do the same here.

Ultimatespider
Dude, You CANNOT! compare Batman and Robin to Venom and Spider-man

ebonyblade1
Well at the very least spiderman has beaten the sinister six by himself. They are not one for team work. the punisher can take them all out with a couple of well placed shots to the head. Like shots from an m-16. Bats has all kind of gadgets. A few smoke grenades, may be some ultrasonics to throw them off. This fight would notlast five minutes. The sinister six is just a weak mindless team. Now if this was a well trained team then I would be worried.

Scoobless
this sinister six knocked the crap out of spidey once or twice (fair enough they had used the goblins gas to take out his spider sense...... even though they didn't realise that would happen) smoke and sonics to throw them off?....that's nothing compared to the way mysterio can disorientate them and it's doubtful they could handle sandman at all with no prep time

King Burger
Except for the Sandman, the remaining five are not too
strong for Batman and Robin.
If this was for the kill, then again these five guys can
all be easily killed with a good shot to the head, so that
means that the real question is: Batman&Robin against
Sandman, and here I go with the good guys. Sandman
may be tough to kill, but he's easy to slow down.

Actually, I've always wondered why Spider-Man never
just picked up a rock and threw it real hard at Doc's
exposed head?

Scoobless
he threw a rock at electro when he got super charged and took down nate grey.......... i liked electro when he increased his powers like that, he became a real bad guy in the MU and a possible threat to anyone..... then after about 3-4 issues they get rid of him again........ sad but not before he made spidey beg for his life........ smile if it's that version of electro here then batman and gaybin would have little to no chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.