Nightcrawler vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
I say Nightcrawler.

The Flash
/\/1gH+cR4wL3r w00d \/\/1n diz 0ne 5o e4s1ly hez 2 p0W3rfuL.

long pig
D \/\//\/ 3 D

long pig
i was looking at the unreleased art from the older jla avenger crossover where thor smashes superman in the stomach with his hammer and brings sups to his knees with that one hit....oh so satisfying

Tron
Post it.wink

muffin man
well this is obvious thor please try to make one that could go either way.

kgkg
lol thor can teleport too you know that and far distances lol man i wish i had the harmer but what is this THor a God vs night some of these matches are so funny

muffin man
yeah this is a waste it so should be a cooking contest

Spawn of Satan
what the ****!!!!!!!! this is obvious thor smashes nightcrawler then kills ten more x-men drop outs

pr1983
*checks calender*

no its not april fools...

hmm...

Arsenal
Don't be silly, of course it's...wait...no it's not.

pr1983
laughing

thor... easily...

ZephroCarnelian
lol!!! NC might be able to teleport out of the way of Mjolnir, but could he dodge a lightning bolt? Thor is a leagues above NC in every respect.

DarkCrawler
d00d ur stupd, Ng w0uld pwn Thor anytime, bcs he is so awsom and c0uld ujst telprot his hed somewhere.

stick out tongue

No, not really.

Scoobless
during the "age of apocolypse" story line nightcrawler put's his hand around a guys finger and teleports removing the finger, he does this again later to deadpool, but this time he removes the head............ it's possible he could use this tactic against thor............. or anyone else for that matter

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but mainstream Marvel is not so ruthless.

Lord-of-Dreams
Hmmm... Yo Tormentor! You Countquan's protoge or something????? Yeesh! Gone for two days and this is what I come back to??
Thor.

norrin radd
thor

Scoobless
but he is capable of doing it, ruthlessness is a state of mind that anyone can reach through the right provocation........ or desperation

USAgent
Like lord of dreams I had to look twice to make sure CountQuan didnt post this smile smile

CountQuan
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? i object. I was grounded and couldnt go on the computer and you accuse me???

kgkg
CountQuan welcome back and no more mis matches please. well if u gonna do them make it funny

pr1983
that was an evolution of his power, mainstream marvel crawler can't do that as far as i know...

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, protege means like somebody you've trained in your style which recently has been mismatches.

Tron
Hey, I've seen worse. After all, some people still think Nightcrawler's faster than Flash.laughing out loud

Asian Hulk
You too also!!!!!

David Duchovony
I guess Kurt could teleport Thor and leave him trapped in his dimension.

USAgent
But dont forget Thor can also teleport by spinning his Hammer

Zahit
stupid thread.

kgkg
ya thor can rip the fabric of space allowing him to go anywhere , and far distances as well.

Tron
Zahit, don't come into a thread just to call it stupid, that's a waste of time and effort.

Mainstream
okay....Nightcrawler..."mainstream" Nightcrawler. how could he hurt Thor?

Zahit
O.K.

demigawd
AOA Nightcrawler and MU Nightcrawler have the same exact powers. The ONLY difference is that AOA Nightcrawler is more ruthless. YOU being the writer of this imaginary tale, can write Nightcrawler to be as ruthless as you want. So if you want to write him as wanting to teleport Thor's head off, well, it's something he could do, technically speaking....

Mainstream
I see..then Kurt could win....in theory.

K3VIL
The only way Nightcrawler can win is with AOA powers.Without them?
He cannot win.He cannot withstand physically against Thor.He would just teleport around annoying Thor that will unleash a storm and fry him with lightnings, or he will just wait for him in the exact location of the teleport and slam him with Mjolnir murdering him in the process.
Mainstream there's no way NC can win.He can teleport?Thor can teleport between planetary distances and dimensions.NC can just use the smell of his teleportation to make Thor angry and give him an excuse to wipe him out.

Arsenal
In theory, The fire and brimstone from Nightcrawler's teleportation would make Thor sneeze, thusly leaving him open for an attack. After trying to hurt Thor with punches/kicks, Thor would get annoyed and fly away and/or kill him.

kgkg
THor will spit on NC and NC will melt like ice creame.

or ya NC will take Thor head off and make ODin cry.(hahahahaha)

K3VIL
Thor's reflexes and reaction time are superhuman, he has superhuman speed too, but it's rare they let him use it.NC is a pussy

Linkalicious
Thor would fry his ass with a lightning bolt before Nightcrawler knew what hit him.

What is the little guy going to do to hurt Thor?

Scoobless
the only thing NC could possibly do is teleport Thor's body parts off one at a time, and yes, Thor can teleport over much greater distances but NC can do it quicker as he doesn't need to swing anything....... blink

Linkalicious
when has he ever shown the ability to teleport portions of another individual?

I thought when he touched them...the whole thing went alone with it.

Scoobless
during the Age Of Apocalypse........ he can teleport parts of things if he wraps part of himself around them ie: hand, tail, arms

Linkalicious
hmmm...i knew i should have picked up that damn arc.

K3VIL
AOA is like a WHAT IF.IT DOESN'T COUNT

Linkalicious
yah, but i'm sure it's a good read.

Hell, i have like 25 What If's....

Scoobless
you may say it "doesn't count" but the powers night crawler had in AOA are no different than his regular powers and therefore it is technique he could use......... i'm certain he'd have considered it a possibility before but never wanted to do that much damage to a living person........... being the wuss that he is......... anyway....... he CAN do it even though he hasn't used it on a person in the MU proper

radioboy121
Nightcrawler has done it before, but depending on the size of the part he's teleporting, it could either knock him out unconscious or even kill him. When Rogue took Nightcrawler's power and Colossus', she felt incredible pain when teleporting an arm of Nimrod and she said that if it wasn't for her durability and Colossus', the strain would have killed her.

Cosmic Cube
Everyone in the AOA X-Men is more ruthless, willing to go to further lengths for victory. K3VIL, who are you to say what counts and what doesn't? You aren't a moderator.

If it's AOA Nightcrawler, Theoretically, since the teleportation is instantaneous (faster than lightspeed,) he could defeat almost anyone without a powerful regeneration factor. Anyone who can't grow back their head would lose to Nightcrawler. But that would make comic books suck.

Tron
I wouldn't go that far. While his teleportation may be near instantanious, his thinking is still at human level. And, his teleporting takes energy too, so he wears down after using it one too many times.

Mr. Slippyfist
Good stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.