worst thing to happen to u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
man post the horrible ness. mine is kinda sick, ok i was making out with my girlfriend and she did the lil throw up in your mouth and dude i almost barfed i was like WTF IS THAT. i was totally turned off and i was about to go home but i couldnt leave theres a reason.

SlipknoT
Hmm, This one time with a Taiwanese hooker....

Ironman
ahhahaha dude that was hilariuos. i am joking seriously tell a story

a1hsauce
ive gotten lost at a department store 4 times when i was little... come to think of it, all 4 times i was with my sister confused u think shes tryin to tell me somethin

SlipknoT
I got kicked by a cow at a fair once

Ironman
lol

dark1365
Hahahaha....

I broke my arm, the bone was nearly all the way through the skin.

Ironman
eww man thats sick

dark1365
Yeah it was, I was confused at first.
"Man why are those white things sticking out my arm.....oh sh--!!!!"

Ironman
dude i got another one you know those traffic barrel the orange ones dude i kicked one it was cemented and i flew off my bike scraped the shit outa my arm dude i got scars to, man i was sitting there with blood all dripping off my arm i was like man that sucked it was at 3:00 am i ride mmy bike at night in the summer. It builds muscle but damn that hurt.

dark1365
Yeah, which is why you wear protective crud. Unstylish but useful.

Ironman
f that crap

dark1365
Haha, see what I mean.

eggmayo
Ive broke lots of bones, one was nearly a compound fracture like mentioned before

Myth
I was diagnosed with kidney disease. sad

Jackie Malfoy
My mom marrying my stepdad is the worst thing so far that happen to me.JM

Alice_In_Chains
i fractured my spine jumping from a second floor balcony....tht was....quite fun actually..

lucija
I was born.......................erm

Clovie
was born no expression

eggmayo
I hairline fractured my assbone to get out of a rugby lesson recently

KillTheLight
same......... no expression

Ironman
same here thats another one of my worsts

Ronny
well this one day my mom was really fat and she was in the hospital then this ugly little thing crawled out of her pussy

and voila

Ironman
ummm ok you were born wow that description was sick

§pearhead
how so? It's what happens erm

Ronny
totally sick no expression

barbarossa
I got diagnosed with type one Diabetes (The bad one that you don't get from being fat) and had to spend like a week in a hospital while a team of twenty doctors stuck me over and over again with massive needles. And because diabetes is associated with your glands, I had like all these UBER hot nurse squeezing my, erm.... "Boys".

Puddin
eww i fell so srry 4 u I got hit by a boy and my face was bleedin and i got stiches on my face

Ironman
oh i hit a girl once for kickin my nuts thats another worst becuase i felt bad for clocking a chick

Silver Stardust
....don't want to go into the worst thing that's happened to me...

dean7879
a family member passing away

SlipknoT
A dog broke my leg when I was 8

SlipknoT
Nice

dean7879
oh that reminds me
my dog ran out of my house once and i chased after him down the street..he ran onto the main road and a car ran straight over him...the car didnt even stop ...i had to carry my bleeding dog back home....i was only 10 years old sad

SlipknoT
I would have killed that guy mad

dean7879
i think the s.o.b ran over him on purpose
i can still hear the sickening thud of the car slamming into my pet dog
oh well..life goes on

SlipknoT
Im guessing it didnt survive?

dean7879
he died at the animal hospital
internal bleeding i think

SlipknoT
DId you ever catch the guy? Why would he hit it on purpose?

Ironman
most of the time dogs dont survive geting hit by a car dude this next one is gonna siund gay but i remember i was about 10 and my little pet bunny died i didnt even know it i had it for 3 days and i cried for about ten minuits and my mom said wanna get a kitten i said yeah. But later on it became a cat and bit under my eye like under the bottom eye lid and i grabbed a knife and stab the cat right in the back the cat lived but, it hurt so bad to do it. I had blood all down my face and blood in my eye and mouth and i snorted some in my nose when i sniffed. dude it eas sick

dean7879
my dog stood in the road and the car was quite far away....
put it this way...the car had enough time to move out the way
nah we never caught the guy

Ironman
dude i had a corgi and she ran away when i gave her to my sister but i found out she sold it for her boyfriends drugs.

Ironman
oh and i had this awesome spiderman and venom back pack for school and this kid ripped it open and it was gone back then i had real bad anger issues i was in 1 rst grade he was in 4 rth i broke his arm i put him in a hammerlock i watched alot of wrestling and i practiced on my big huge ass teddy bear/ but now i am 14 in 8 th grade and very mellow till i am angered

SlipknoT
You stabbed your cat? Whats wrong with you?

Ironman
well it bit my eye i had blind rage when i get really hurt or blood comes from me its blind rage so i let my anger take control of me/

dean7879
lol

Ironman
at least some one thinks its funny i dont find it funny tho it hurt like hell that cat was a friggin sabre tooth or sumtin/

SlipknoT
Did you get suspended or something?

Ironman
well lets say i had to go threw classes. anger management special peoples groups and i had to take tests like crazy to find out if i should be regressed to kindergarten. it was hell but the kid knew not to mess with me.

SlipknoT
Haha, did he ever talk to you again?

Ironman
ps being around retards inst fun hereing DERRRR and aha ha ha ha you funny ah ha ha ha ha it made me feel as if i am retarded oh and i had to goto speaking classes cause i have a german accent i have never been to germany born in michigan and i have an accent isnt great. I also had a lisp. but i grew outa that.

dean7879
i dont think id like to hold a conversation with someone who previously had me in an headlock and broke my arm

Ironman
i havnt seen him i moved the kid ran away every time he saw me dude i had a teacher following me every day dude she was so fat you herd her skin clap i screamed loose some wait you got damn fat ass. She cried and boom back in the special classes.

SlipknoT
laughing

dean7879
lol harsh but fair

Ironman
dude i called her the walking clapper i sang the clap on song clap on clap off clap on clap off The clapper CLAP CLAP

Ironman
when i moved the school never got my records and bam i didnt have to be a retard anger person anymore it was great

SlipknoT
DO you do stuff like that today?

Ironman
no if i get mad ill walk away or say **** you

LandoSpeeder2
Hmm, right now I'm about 2-3 months behind in school. It's a burden.

Ironman
that blows

ladygrim
im at least a year or two behind skewl cuz i scivved to much so they made me do the year afain ..now im in the same year as my sixteen year old sister

JToTheP
So far this year?

#1. Yesterday
#2. Today

dark1365
Sucks to be you, JP.

Ultimatespider
The fact that my girlfriend left me on valintines day!!!! ON VALINTINES DAY!!!!! Dammit! THIS SUCKS!!!

JToTheP
That *****! The worst times to dump someone I'd say is on/near Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, and Chrismas.

Ultimatespider
Yeah it sucks and i loved her! I really did!

JToTheP
Take some time to realize that cuz of how society is, guys who DO care and DO love, are wrong. I sure as hell realized it.

Ultimatespider
I really don't get what you mean. But my heads a mess at the moment i don't understanding anything i can'y evenn type

JToTheP
Yeah I know, read it another day sooner or later, you'll see the picture eventually. I sure need a huge 720 change right now for me to change my perspective, and yesterday didn't help at ALL.

Ironman
well two weeks ago i had strep throat and now i have type 2 flu any time now ill be in the hospital for dehidration why you askk everytime i eat . drink i puke. but ill eat and drink still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.