Underworld Evolution - New Images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
Here's a first look at Underworld Evolution: Coming Soon!.net: New Underworld 2 & Emily Rose pictures (Articule) - Four to Five Images Total - Enjoy!

Cinemaddiction
Bill Nighy looks pretty damn cool with that armor, lol. The first 20 minutes of "Underworld: Evolution" are a prequel, and hopefully people won't be confused by that, thinking it's a prequel, since the original left it open for Marcus to awaken.

Elektra_lover
I can't wait

BackFire
Didn't that old man die in the original? After all, he did get his head cut in half....

ericadurancefan
a sequel to underworld was pretty much a no brainer,the first one rocked but the true test will be if the make a good sequel

Soth
It's partially a prequel

Wolfie
Like the first 15 minutes is the battle back in the day which will feature Viktor and Lucian.

Thanks for the pics.

Konjammenson
o joy!

BOPRecruit 16
huh, only the first 15 is a prequel. gotta remember that. didn't know that. yeah, viktor looks kick ass in armor! cool hope we get to see more of lucian and possibly his lover sonja. such a tragic love story there.

Cinemaddiction
Sonja had all of 30 seconds of screen time last go around. I think it was the train scene, then poof.

Norma Jean
I love the first. I'm gonna see this opening day.

MildPossession
The third film is suppose to be fully a prequel, so can't wait to see the second in the trilogy, especially seeing the first 15 mins as a prequel.

Wolfie
With the third being a prequel, I'd rather them dedicate that whole movie about Lucian and Sonja.

Napalm
The only way they could make it good is if the lycans win

Elektra_lover
Isn't the one with Selene from the first movie?

BOPRecruit 16
that's michael corvin. he's part werewolf and part vampire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.