hangover thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
ooooooohhhhh, my head. too much beer i don't even remember the ride home. just woke up in my pj's all discombobulated and sh!t. thank you st. patrick, for the excelent excuse to drink and get totally sloshed sick rock thumb up

anybody else have one?

crazy_c
Ha ha im too young to drink so i dont get hangovers. yeh lucky....... huh

kalantiaw
oooops, they already have one of this in the GDF... sorry confused

andyF1
i had a drink or 2 and one for the road

kalantiaw
i never have one for the road if i'm driving. unless i have 10 grand to spare for DUI fees...

lil bitchiness
HOW did you know to make one of these...just in time!! eek!

sleepy Im soooooooo dead!

kalantiaw
my head feels so big. i think it would fit in perfectly in mount rushmore. i think i still have a residual drunkeness going on...

Tired Hiker
Drink one of whatever you drank last night and it should help the hangover. Fight fire with fire. wink

lil bitchiness
Well...I was just clebrating Persian New Year, and....im sooooooo....celebrated a little too much...sleepy I dont like it....

Even so wasted i totally humiliated these two guy at pool...pathetic!

So anyway....im gonna be feeling this tomorrow....im gonna be feeling it a lot....sleepy

whatshisface
TH> that sh!t actually werks... but then my tummy goes bonkers, so i have to eat first.

lil b> it's always the second day after. i always feel better after i chuck up, but you might not like that...

whatshisface
oop s, i did it again beer

Orlando Bloom03

shake zula
son of a b!tch! i have no recollection of last night whatsoever! i'm still drunk by the way.

Rogue Jedi
is there a hung over thread here? i know there is a drunk thread, but i could not find a hung over thread. anyways, here it is!!!

a bit hung over here. 18 heinekens, four wine coolers, and 3 jello shots last night. sick

Sorgo X
no

Dinglehopper
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
is there a hung over thread here? i know there is a drunk thread, but i could not find a hung over thread. anyways, here it is!!!

a bit hung over here. 18 heinekens, four wine coolers, and 3 jello shots last night. sick

I wouldn't have a hangover from that. I would be dead.

Impediment
I'll most likely be hung over in the morning..................

Barker
Never been hung over, never will be.

Pwnt.

Impediment
To each his own, sir. thumb up

Thörin
I read wine coolers and lol'd. 13

Rogue Jedi
i know, right? i got home from the bar and saw that they were in the frig, so i said to hell with it.

Strangelove
Haven't had a hangover yet srug

Tattoo
We need to get you drunk again Strangles.

Rogue Jedi
i can still drink as much as i did when i was 20, but my hangovers are more severe. weird thing is they dont last as long now.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
We need to get you drunk again Strangles. Oh I wish droolio

Rogue Jedi
ah....i knew i had seen a hangover thread before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.