Original Power Rangers Vs The Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
The Original Power Rangers Vs

Robin
Raven
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Star Fire.

Remember the power rangers got the zords

Tormentor_2004
Power Rangers

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know if the Titans could survive the planted charges in their costumes. Or the might of the Megazord.

Scoobless
or the fact that they gesticulate wildly every time they say something......... you get into a conversation with a power ranger you better have phoned an ambulance before hand

Arsenal
Power Rangers wouldn't use their zords, I have never once seem them resort to that unless the villains grow tall. Now then, the power rangers or supposed to be teenagers so I don't think they have the whole feeling sorry for beating up little kids thing. Now that we got that settled, this is how the matchup would go in my opinion:

Yellow Ranger vs. Raven: Whenever rocks get thrown at the rangers in the show, they would always seem to take alot of damage, so if Raven decided to throw heavy objects, she would win.

Pink Ranger vs. Starfire: Starfire would just plain kick her ass. Bow and arrow? Come on.

Red Ranger vs. Robin: Alot of Robin's weapons would have no effect so Red Ranger wins.

Black Ranger vs. Beast Boy: If Beast boy played it smart and changed into powerful animals like the T-Rex and/or elephants, he would win because the power rangers usually couldn't beat animals/monsters that big. But then again, Black Ranger would probably call upon his zord to fight him with, so this can go either way.

Billy vs. Cyborg: Billy (being the genius he is) would probably find a flaw in Cyborg's armor and exploit it. Blue Ranger wins.

Scoobless
lol............ you give entirely too much thought to a "power rangers" thread

"IT'S MORPHINE TIME........ whoah........ i can see the music"

Arsenal
It's an interesting match-up. I was a fanatic of the original power rangers when I was younger.

pr1983
i like the way this is... its fair... and i was a big fan too...

grey fox
hey anyone forgetting the green ranger he comes in and kicks all their asses

David Duchovony
This is a joke thread...right???

Arsenal
I prefer the original, original power rangers, excluding him.

pr1983
me too... yellow ranger was hot...

Arsenal
Yeah, too bad she died.

pr1983
i know... sad

Joker1237
she was a pretty woman, I am heart borken over her death a bit,

I was a fan of the first Rangers, and stop watching it when Lord Zed got over thown(Thsos Robot guys kinda of suck)
I would add the Green Ranger, He was pretty cool. Green with Evil change evething about the Rangers

I go for a Power Ranger win here.

Scoobless
pink ranger was way hotter than yellow ranger........ do you guys mean the character died or the actress died........... pink ranger was hotter either way

pr1983
actress...

and thuy trang beats amy jo johnson any day of the week...

Scoobless
no way

pr1983
yes way... she was a better fighter too...

Scoobless
go go, amy jo-jo..... daa daa daa da-da love

pr1983
laughing

i suppose every guy has their own...

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, my sisters would get into slap fights over who's the pink ranger. My little brother and I used to wrestle over whoever was wearing the green ranger's power poncho thing.

Scoobless
are your sisters hot? lol

pr1983
oh no... stick out tongue

Tron
Ummmmm, I so need to close this.no expression

pr1983
so who was your favourite tron???

Max Spidey 24
How can you guys not like the green ranger. He was my fav next to the red. Dragon zord,flute,and shield. he couldnt be stoped when he was evil when he fought red ranger who won by luck. The green ranger alone could destroy the titans and with his dragon zord it just confirms it. Ps. The yellow Ranger looked Better than the pink one

Swanky-Tuna
So much nostalgia. To this day I can remember the tune the green ranger would use to summon his dragonzord and the tune to make it shoot its missiles.

I think they could hold their own for a while but ultimately they're martial artists with rayguns. They can only do so much.

pr1983
green ranger was overrated...

he was alright, but red ranger shoulda kicked goldars ass to save the green candle (oh f*ck i dunno how i remember this)

original red ranger was the best... they ruined him when green ranger came along...

rougeredmage
power rangers fighting another group of teen hero protaganists you fool it will never happern. never. they will be more concerned bout makeing sociel and cultural links on a wide range of topics that the 50 year old japanese middle ages washed up pervert old men would belive that teens would associate with on a various topics from racial divides to homsexualty. .... and lets be honest there is not enough highly coloed spandex for this match to take place even if it wasnt agaisnt the ethos of the two groups..... then again i realy wanted to killl bllly

Arsenal
What the hell are you talking about

Tron
Please, the fact that I actually turned that damn show on was bad enough, lol. What the hell was I thinking? It was so corny and so horribly done, even the actors acknowledged this.

C1nd3r
Evil Green Ranger > Superman

ez.

Joker1237
I think it was meet to be corny lol.

But they were cool in the mid 90's

Zed was a great villian, He look mean.

Green Ranger comes in 2nd of the villian list, and maybe Rita I have a headack. lol

Arsenal
I hated Zed, he never did any of his own work. After him being on the show for a while, and after the three new rangers were introduced, I began thinking to myself, why the hell am I watching this?

pr1983
come on... there must have been one...

me too... i was like... why are they ruining this?

Swanky-Tuna
I recall the one episode, they turned Goldar into a giant monster and he whaled on everybody. He almost took them down and he's been a bumbling sidekick for how long? I thought that was comical.

Max Spidey 24
My fav match was still green ranger vs red. I hated the white ranger even though he was the green. (any one remeber super human samurais where they go in the cpu and battle as zervo to fight killokon, My fav was Zervo Vs Killokon because he was the boss it was like 10 eps) any way Poweragers still beat the titans and no their not just martial artist with ray guns, they have suits that let them take lots of abuse,Weapons other than ray guns that form a bigger one when they put it togather. Their zords will beat the titans easy because they have the mega zord when they all connect plus the titanis thing that they jump into and shott like 50000 missles . Oh yeah and to finish the titans they use the mighty sword. Its corny now but while growing up it was the best next to ninja turtles.

Swanky-Tuna
The suits aren't that special considering they only take like other raygun attacks and slashing attacks from horns and crap. And their only ranged weapons pretty much are rayguns. I mean, they have different forms but they all shoot similar beams. And yeah, form one big raygun.

But you know they won't bring out the zords to fight normal people.

Max Spidey 24
They did once because they were get there ass kicked. I think it was from little scorpiana before she grew. I consider her normal since she looked human

Arsenal
Yeah I remember her. She was very powerful.

Max Spidey 24
If robin beat the tiatns then one Green ranger could beat them without the others

chilled monkey
I rather like Power Rangers, but I think the Titans win this one.

The Rangers have trouble with one opponent, how are they going to handle FIVE? Besides the Titans have more diversity with their powers, so yes, the Titans take this one.

Max Spidey 24
The Titans cant beat some loser with one eye.

nigel45
The Power Rangers couldn't beat some loser with a bunch of eyes (he kept making terrible jokes like saying "aye aye" and the like). Until he turned big and they could call in the Zords. Anyone else notice that? I may be wrong here, but I have never seen to Rangers use the Zords unless they had some plus size opponent to face. Based solely on that, and the fact that the Titans will never be suddenly turned into giants, the Teens win.

grey fox
yeah until she grew then she was uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.