Shatterstar vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
I would say this is a tie.

Nataku8188
In what kind of fight? Simple hand to hand or sword fight, or just an all out battle w/ guns and gymnastic dodging.

CountQuan
sword fight

CountQuan
yo TOrmentor, what kind of fight?

CountQuan
They both have swords so PROBABLY it's a sword fight what is it Tormentor?

K Von Doom
Shatterstar can shoot some kind of force blast from his swords... it saved him when he got beat down by Night Thrasher.

Nataku8188
Shatterstar can project two different forces from his swords, but it leaves him very drained. He has an equal healing factor with Blade, and is on the same physcial plateu. As I said, it comes down to the fight context, until we know that it's anybodys game.

mikalv1224
shatterstar knows more fighting styles

K3VIL
Shatterstar has enhanced human physical abilities, so he's in the range of DeadPool but not superhuman.Night Trasher beat down him?Blade can murder him seriously

King Castle
would shatterstar's sword stand up to adamantium for long?

i forgot what material it was made of.

KingD19
Yeah, his sword would stand up to Adamantium. It's some type of mojo-world metal.

And this would be a good fight, with Shatterstar taking a majority.

King Castle
i would normally give it to blade full gear, sword fight not sure..

not impressed by either and their power sets

i personally prefer Shatterstar to win

YFZ 350
Shatterstar is stronger, faster, more skilled etc.

srankmissingnin
Shatterstar should win the majority. They both have similar powersets but Shatterstar has more abilities and the abilities they both share have had better showings under Shatterstar's name.

Deadline
facepalm

the ninjak
Shatterstar is just victim to "no fan syndrome" he should win this.

SamZED
Well, they kinda tried to make him all badass recently. When he was kicking Thing's ass and all. But im still gonna go with Blade on this one. SS never impressed me tbh.

King Castle
shatterstar fought thing?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
shatterstar fought thing?

It happened in X-Factor not to long ago.

SamZED
And he did good.

King Castle
scans?

did he do as good as blade?

SamZED
TBH dont remember the issue #.

The Nuul
He also cut Juggs eyes.

KingD19
I don't remember the issue, but basically Thing and Strong Guy got into a tussle, then Thing got serious and started whooping Guido's ass. When he picked up a huge ass dumb bell and was about to slam it on Guido's face, Star picked up one and stopped Thing's strike with one hand. Then he danced around him for a while before finally knocking him out of the Baxter building.

And even more recently, he's been surrounded by like 4-5 guys less than a few feet away from him. All of them had automatic rifles, and when they all unloaded at the same time, he dodged every single bullet.

King Castle
cool, his feats already sound better then blade's on panel feats.

srankmissingnin
Shatterstar did better than Blade did against Thing. Blade had a team with him and all he really did was jump over Thing's head a couple of times. Shatterstar at least knocked him out a window.

The Nuul
But but Blade is a powerful haft Vampire.

King Castle
i thought he was a human whose mother was bidden by a vampire altering his genetic pattern making him more of a mutant neither human nor a vampire.

his attributes were just longevity, red eyes and olympic status at least till he was bidden by Morbius who is not even a supernatural vampire.

why do people keep using the whole movie line of all of their strength and none of their weaknesses?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shatterstar did better than Blade did against Thing. Blade had a team with him and all he really did was jump over Thing's head a couple of times. Shatterstar at least knocked him out a window. Yea, Blade was basically playing with Grimm.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
i thought he was a human whose mother was bidden by a vampire altering his genetic pattern making him more of a mutant neither human nor a vampire.

his attributes were just longevity, red eyes and olympic status at least till he was bidden by Morbius who is not even a supernatural vampire.

why do people keep using the whole movie line of all of their strength and none of their weaknesses? he haft vampire he strong

you wrong

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
he haft vampire he strong

you wrong Actually he powerful

You wrong.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, Blade was basically playing with Grimm. To me it looked like Blade was easily dodging Thing's attacks while he was break dancing on Ben's head.

KingD19
Shatterstar did the same thing, and he one handed, stopped a double head dumbell attack from Grimm.

srankmissingnin
And he didn't have a team of guys distracting Thing with him when he did it.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146116-shatterstar_thing3_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146120-shatterstar_thing1_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146121-shatterstar_thing_5_super.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/1146123-shatterstar_thing_4_super.png

KingD19
Thing got schooled.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19
Shatterstar did the same thing, and he one handed, stopped a double head dumbell attack from Grimm. Is Shatterstar Class 100?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is Shatterstar Class 100? his physical stats used to depend on sound around him which he could convert to amp his attributes.. not sure if that has bn retconned.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Nietzschean
his physical stats used to depend on sound around him which he could convert to amp his attributes.. not sure if that has bn retconned. Well that feat indicates that he is indeed stronger than Grimm.

Trackz
Is Shatterstar Class 100? 5 tons at most I think. Haven't read Shatterstar so I can't say with certitude who would win. Only saw him stab Micromax in Civilwar. None of the feats listed put him out of Blade's league though.

juggernaut74
I highly doubt a 5 ton character would overpower Ben like that.

Wasn't Micromax scared sh!tless of Blade?

Trackz
I highly doubt a 5 ton character would overpower Ben like that.

Wasn't Micromax scared sh!tless of Blade? He didn't really overpower ben, he just knocked him out of the building, Ben is about half a ton so for someone who lifts around 5 tons it's doable. Great strength feat though.

He was, doesn't mean much though.

megamorph
Blade wins

jinzin
Yeah? No he doesn't.

YFZ 350
Bump

SamZED
Baraidu!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.