Eye Color

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
I made a hair color poll, so now i figure why not make an eye colro one?! well, i have brown eyes. i wish they were a darker color of brown though.

steely balls
i have blue eyes

Gregory
You know ... I don't really know. I think they might be hazle.

silver_tears
My eyes change colour cool
And are multicoloured always big grin

kalantiaw
brown... that's just because i'm full of sh!t.

SK88728
laughing out loud thats what my bro and sis tell me because i have brown hair and brown eyes, i'm the only one in my family with brown eyes except for my grandma.

sry, i spelt HAZLE wrong on the poll...

Xena fan
my eye color is purely green. I dont need to have contacts to have lovely eye color. smile

JKozzy
Icky colored contacts are.. icky. Green eyes here too! cool

Linkalicious
Blue!

Lord Soth
I have really dark blue eyes. Not so much that you ca't tell they're blue, but a lot of people say it makes me look intelligent

finti
Being a Scandinavian it aint a bomb that I have blue eyes

Evy_O
Dark brown

SumWatTwisted
Ice Blue

Orlando Bloom03
I have gold eyes!!!

Fitch
mine tend to change...depands.Eighter brown or black sometimes..

Piggle Humsy
Beautiful Blue Eyes here! wink
I love having Blue eyes!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Corlindel
I have two eyes roll eyes (sarcastic)

SweetNsouR
my eyes r a gorgeous deep brown. not dark but not as light as hazel (this is how u spell it everyone) and black outlines the brown so they r really intense

LordMortis
my eyes are a sort of ocean grey. Closest colour to them would be blue i suppose

Linkalicious
are you talking about yourself or your eyes?

Storm
brown

pharmacist
Mine are just average blue. not deep and not ice.. just blue.

Kaleanae
Brown

Kaleanae
yes, the Iris of my eye is brown

Be@st
I voted mixed because my eye color changes every day. Sometimes my eyes are green; sometimes blue; sometimes grey; and I have at least 10 mixes of these colors.

heen68
Brown.

tassie
i'm honestly not one to be vain but i like my eyes yes i have light brown eyes

Corran
Brown

§pearhead
Blue eyes, big deal thumb up Well, a darker than normal blue, but its still blue erm

pipschick
My eyes are the same brown as Orlando Blooms big grin With long eye lashes smile

crazy_c
I have really blue eyes that freeak out my friends happy

punkyhermy
i got brown ,dark chocolate brown but
i love hazel,ice blue and bright green eyes!!!!!!!
batsy got blue eyes!!!!!!!
jamesy got hazel eyes!!!!!!!

Sarah15
brown

darksephiroth13
my eyes change with tha seasons. in the summer my eyes r blue fall hazel winter hazel-brown spring light green big grin

Corran
go Brown, Brown is best, well at least more voting member have brown so it must be big grin

Meant2be
Mine too! Are we related?? wink

Lara
I have clear green eyes that have a tnedancy to slightly change their shade depending on my mood and the weather. some time so clear that I look like I have no pigment in my eye. most ppl dont notice but a few do and they get quite freaked out about it. lol

$¥®€Ñ
My eyes are generally green, but they have flecks of blue and gold in them when the light catches them, I freak myself out when I look in the mirror and the sun's shining on me What the f**k?

Trinity_Matrix
My eyes are a really dark hazel color, that I think is really pretty smile

Sesy Allerdyce
my eyes are light (golden huh ) brown and green too... it looks weird big grin

DezW
my eyes are dark blue with yellow stripes yes

pottermad
blue

Colabee
Green.

Black Onyx
grey at the moment

earlyer they were dark blue

yesterday they were grey green when i checked

they tend to change sometimes but i think its just the lighting

NyC-gUrL
I wish I had funky eyes sad

My eyes are just plain brown...but.... eek! in a certain light they turn reddish eek!

I love it happy

Agent Phillips
My eyes are brown, just like all the other women in my family. That makes me feel kinda proud really.

LoneWolf
I have Brown eyes, just normal... I think people with grey eyes look cool though big grin

Julie
brown eyes.....

nazgulinthedark
brown

Black Onyx
grey

SuperSayinGoku
My eyes well there very weird I mean when I the sun reflects on the side they look green when there is no sun or light but you can see myself dim it looks brown when light shines at my eyes its blue!!!!!!

My friend has this unpleasent dot in his eyes because look, All his eyes are green and theres a dark brown spot on one of them.
I also wear contects I have contacts that are like smiley faces but it looks like well it looks like weird it seems that I have no eyeball lol.

beaujay1
well it makes sense there would be more brown eyes, they are genetically dominant anyways........

speiderman
I have dark brown eyes,

realworlddreams
light hazel...in direct light htey look almost gold...otherwise they look brown...

Line
I have grey eyes!! big grin Well, almost. Bluish grey, greyish blue. But still - slightly cool stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
I WANT GREEN EYES DAMNIT mad mad mad

green eyes rule smokin' rock

Roguelookalike
i have dark black eyes.But i want green eyes! sad

Line
What's wrong with black eyes?? I find them rather mysterious and warm.

Atlantas
mine are blue

saucybird007
Have a look for yourself.......

ClaraG
None of those! Mine are grey. I suppose it's not that common but i'm surprised it's not in ur poll.

ClaraG

PurityKnight
mine are blue/grey
sometimes they look green, depents on the light

Devalion
Green, which is fab, lovin it.

But sometimes I wish I had brown!

Sexay1
Blue. But I sometimes wear brown contacts.

Lan©eWindu
Hazel

tns
boring brown

Chelsea23
Light or dark blue, but if I get mad, they turn different colors

tns
so u have moody eyes

Babi_Gurl
i have green eyes with a dark blue ring on the outside and in one eye i have a small brown dot my eyes are the only thing i really like

Chelsea23
yea

RebelPhoenix
Boring brown or almost black as most people tell me.

I would really like emerald/forest green eyes with red flecks though *goes to buy contacts* wink

saucybird007
i have 3 colours messed

I love guys with Hazel or Blue eyes

Baylin
I have blue eyes, as for preference in other people; none! It's really down to the person that I can see on the otherside of their eyes!

Sacrifise666
me eyes are kinda mutant like.

goldish/blue but when the seasons change they change to goldish/green and goldish/gray.

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
My eyes are ice blue... well, people tell me they are, anyway. I think they're more like a freakishly light grey, but they're kinda blue. It's cool-- they go light green when I get mad and darker blue (or darker grey) when I'm sad. ^_^ I have moody eyes too, I guess... I've even seen them go light hazel. ^.^ I freak people out by just looking at them... it's fun. XD

Raventheonly
brown with blueish purple ring around it

phinney6
BLUE

SilentlyLucid
Im a green eyed one wink

shellie
hazel

Royal_Knight
3 colors blue, yellow and green

Captain REX
I'd like to see that, Royal. Sounds intriguing.

I'm darkly brown.

The Alpha
Brown. As I am an Asian.

yerssot
I ... AM ... CANADIAN!

sorry, it's stronger than me messed

Clark_Kent
i have brownie brown eyes, with a chocolate center...

....and the eye planted at the top of my head won't open when its sunny outside i need a special set of this: cool

MichaelMyerscoo
My eyes change colours so I don't really know but people tell me that my eyes are either brown or Forrest green or I have even seen my eyes silver in the mirror. I wonder why?

SeptemberRain
Mine are normally Hazel but i have been told they change colors as well.

Gravity Kills
My eyes are almost gray.

AlexRyder
One green, one blue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brown!

Blind-Enemy
brown

Melani
I HAVE BLUE EYES HEHEHE.. i love my eyes there my best feature i think

fini
black

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Brown! but its like outlined with black.....

Dr. Strangelove
Mine's Brown!

MC Mike
Mine change from green to blue and anywhere in between. blink

Sephydiven
my eyes are black - that doesnt mean i cant see clear as ocean the sky that is blue ( or sometimes the people...)

AbercrombieGrl8
I have three diff colours! Some people will be like oh..ur eyes are blue when i m in a good mood..When I m in a bad mood thur being green or when i m bored thier a blueiesh greyish colour..

Lara
green eyes that change depending on mood and weather, I have blonde dark hair.

ladygrim
i have green eyes but its weird i have this yellow streak round it just before the pupil ... a lil odd

Lara
not really I have a chunk of blue in one of my eyes and a chunk of brown in the other. not than wierd.

Veralidaine
one of my eyes is green..n the other is blue...smile...

misha
a have a mixed of blue and green...i think it varies on what i wear...and what the wethers like....i dunno! i mean, im not sayin one day its brightgreen, the next its a beautiful blue...it's a mix, but some days one colour stands out more!

Evy_O
everyone says their eye color varies and changes with regard to the weather stick out tongue
exagerrating perhaps? mine stay the same messed

Toxic vix
this may sound weird but i have two completely diffrent coloured eyes. one eye is green and one is brown one of which the pupil is kinda oval shaped i was born like that. dnt worry im not sent from the devil or anythin im a nice person jst the fact of it kinda ruins my life, im quite ashamed of myself really feel diffrent from everyone eles. ive got lotsa friends who dont care trouble is i do but if theres anyone that has the same problem please contact me love to hear from you.i wear a coloured contact to sort of hide it which does make me feel betta really although its still a pain.

love vix

Toxic vix
is there anyone out there that has two diffrent coloured eyes coz i have one brown and one green. find it quiet hard to cope sumtimes really hard to make friends although ive got alot. i wear a contact lense to cover one of them, i suppose like a mask to hide the real me. makes me feel quiet down sumtimes really, so really you should all aprechiate what you have : ) vix

Corran
David Bowie does.

bubbi!
i have blue eyes big grin

golden moon
I haev brown eyes with green outline...
they seem golden like my nick big grin

DracosGirl
My eyes are green but my right pupil is weird... it doesnt change shape... u no like they are supposed to get bigger in the dark or sumat... mine doesnt... its a bugger for seeing in the dark, docters were mystified lol but it hasnt done me any harm yet! big grin

starshine
I have blue eyes

*Alison*
As you can see, mine are definately blue. smile

fuct_up_kid
mine are mostly green, but sometimes they look more blue. lookie :
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v286/made27/my_eye.jpg

Toxic vix
isnt there anyone like me................one of my pupils is weird too, that effects how i see outta one eye. i know david bowie has but isnt there anyone out there, people like us normal people who jst have the same problem there must be mustnt there??????

Toxic vix
you all have beautiful eyes by the way! just wish mine were too! smile ahhh well

vix xx

Corran
I'm sure they are.

DarkFlower
my eyes are hazel and change sometimes big grin

shellie
hazel changing from green to blue depending on what i wear .

Corran
OK, here's my left eye wink

pinsleepe
mine are brown. very very very dark brown.

golden moon
that's my eye

Df02
Hazel and green

§nakehead
blue and green. I got picked on as a kid because of them

NyC-gUrL
mad how could they pick on you for that

its beautiful droolio

§nakehead
awh! thank you. Yeah I was called "two-tone" all through middle school

Mr Zero
THANKYOU!

As soon as I saw this thread I thought to myself "I wonder how many people are going to pull the same old tired crapola about how there eyes change colour"

Folks, the melanin and carotenoids that cause the colour in your iris are there to protect the retina, not to change depending on your mood or the weather. Your eyes may look slightly different depending on the light, but if they are actually changing colour then it's down to some sort of metallic poison like mercury, lead or plumbum and you are going to die.

See a doctor.

Evy_O
laughing out loud that was needed, cause I was about to start thinking I had the only non-changing-colored eyes in the whole world stick out tongue

Mr Zero
You and me both - it's like we are freaks!

§nakehead
Im the freak here. My are totally differnt in color

NyC-gUrL
> snakehead: sad that sucks, people with 2 eyecolors are special yes

> evy + mr zero : but your eyes can change color when you get older right? Cause I know this girl and she had like really dark brown eyes first and now theyre green confused

§nakehead
awh thank you

Evy_O
NyC-gUrL> that mostly happens when babies grow older; y'know, the eyecolor doesn't stay the same as it was when you were born messed
but despite that, changing from the one moment in another is a different thing

that's not nice, I want multi colored eyes too no

§nakehead
its no fun having them in the school years

Mr Zero
Sorry - you are just going to have to learn to live with your deformity.

Evy_O
*sigh* fine then, I'll just stick to non-changing brown big grin

hey, have you seen Magic Potions with Nocole Kidman and Sandra Bullock? the guy there had two different colored eyes to each other smile

§nakehead
thats not nice to say

§nakehead
probally fake though smile

Evy_O
well of course stick out tongue but I never thought that could happen

he's just joking, and not about your eyes wink

§nakehead
Its kinda funny when people stare at my eyes and I say to um "unless I got spinech between my teeth dont stare."

§nakehead
ohh okey big grin

Evy_O
but it must be strange, so it's logical to stare

§nakehead
yeah its just gets tiring

*Alison*
I wish I had one blue eye, and one green eye.
There was a really cool counselor in high school that had one brown eye, and one green eye.

I bet you could find numbers somewhere on the web regarding this. I think it's pretty rare..

Arachnoidfreak
my eyes are black, except when hit with direct light, then they are the darkest of browns.

Blade Master
mine are dark brown

Princess Re
mine change color

heen68
My eyes are dark brown but one is lighter than the other.

Dark_Lord1389
i have light blue eyes1eye

ilvorlandobloom
mine are brown, but right now theyre blue cuz i'm wearing colored contacts.

Morningstar
Yeah same. If im wearing blue, my eyes go blue. If im wearing green, they are green. stick out tongue I have never actually managed to work out which colour they are cool

Freddy Lover
My eys are the color of that meatball that hangs out with the fries and drink...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>