My Little Eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Anyone seen or heard of this?
I ran a search but no thread. I got this because it was the only decent 2 for a fiver video, along with Apocalypse Now... I'd never heard of it... it turns out to be quite good.
Basically, five people enter a Big Brother style competition to live in a house for six months. It isnt very good for the first half an hour but then weird things start to happen.

dean7879
yeah ive saw this...it is pretty good...i think any horror fan should see this

tabby999
i've been told about it, but havn't followedthrough and actually watched it

Azrael01
imdb says that it is a blair witch wannabe doesn't sound very promising.

dean7879
not really...nothin like the blair witch

papabeard
My little eye is actually quite good, dark and twisted

eggmayo
It is twisted, it entirely wastes the Blair Witch project.

Morning_Glory
is this a british film...?

eggmayo
I think so, not sure. I know it was released during that big f**k-off boom of reality tv shows not long back, a year maybe?

Morning_Glory
well are the people in the movie brits -with english accents..

eggmayo
You cant tell... they have no accent...

Morning_Glory
what do you mean no accent - everyone has an accent

eggmayo
MY LITTLE EYE (a British film made in Canada with American actors)
Thats from the IMDb

Morning_Glory
COOL! now I know

you dont think Americans have accents???

eggmayo
Some do, but I couldnt hear these...

Morning_Glory
ok

MildPossession
Terrible movie, couldn't stand any of the characters. DVD is full full of extras and so on, but for a crap movie. Shame.

Striel
I really was suprised by this movie. I liked it. I would recommend it to horror fans.

tabby999
i watched it today, wasn't really impressed. there was only one character in the whole movie i cared about. mainly my problem was with how the movie was heading towards being good, nice build up and what not, then everything happens in about 5 minutes, then its over.
the movie was ok, but i wasn't overly impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.