Dick Tracy in Batman's world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I have read a few Tracy comics, with Flattop and Mumbles, and of couse Prumface.

But what would happen if Tracy had a transfer from His city to Gotham City to deal with the like of the Joker, Twoface and other other Bat Villians.

How would Tacy have fair in Gotham with this wackos. Would his G Men Tactics work?

vaya_the_elf
I think he would have a hard time getting use to stuff.

Tron
This is in the wrong forum.

Moving

WindDancer
The two great Detectives working together? hmmm....it would be a battle of the minds. Unfortunally Chester Ghould never cross over his famous detective with other characters. If this were to happen it would take place somewhere in the early 30's. Tracy wouldn't be able to tackle a master criminal mind like the Joker. But he could help Batman to solve some of the crimes.

Joker1237
your kidding right?? I think Tracy has a great shot of tackling the Joker's plans.

Now if he were to understand the plans is something else. But he could track him.

WindDancer
See, what I meant by tackling the Joker I meant his crimes or criminal plans. But as far as Tracy fighting the Joker. I give him a 0% chance. Despite the fact that Tracy has fought some of the most dangerous mobsters in his career. The Joker is a difficult opponent. Tracy could stop his criminal plans but no way he would stop the joker. In a fight the Joker has the advantage.

Joker1237
Flattop was the Besk Tracy villian in my mind, And he was sort of like the Joker with out being insane,

When I mean like the Joker, no is like the Joker, But Flattop came up with plans just as great as the Joker did. The problem with Flattop though is like all Tracy villians, They get gun down in the end. So Flattop made it to 2 or 3 comic storys, before Tracy gun him down.

Tracy was killing the villians before the Puhisher did lol.

But in all I think Tracy could take down the Joker, and unlike the Bat, The Joker would not lived to do his next great crime.

IMO Flattop is a top ten all time comic villian. He was great.

crying-freeman
Well i think he would struggle, as he has never dealt with real sickos like The Joker! Also he would have problems with Batman as Tracey has been known to kill.

WindDancer
No doubt that Flattop was one of Tracy's most violent and most murderous of all the foes. True, Tracy would not let the Joker live another day, and that's were Batman would come to interfere. Despite the Jokers murders Batman would take justice into his own hands and kill him. And neither would Tracy. But Tracy would kill him only in self defense.

Joker1237
Well Tracy comes from a diff era I guess. Than say todays cops.

IT was ok to gun down Bonnie and Clyde in there car. It was ok to shoot John Dillarger in the street, and it was ok to chase and killed Pretty Boy Floyed in the woods.

Tracy had a diff crime fighting way, and unlike today, The crimeals were tougher, I suppose. and Larger than life.

I am pretty sure Tracy took out Flattop like the G MEN took out any other Gangster, and thats a shoot out. Of couse I could be wrong. Been a while sense I read the story.

WindDancer
There was a series of comic books re-telling the stories of Tracy about 15 years ago (about the time of the movie) and I was wondering that if the ones you read are from Gladstone comics?

Joker1237
I did some relooking, Flattop drown, He jump over board a ship, and his pants got caught on some spikes, and Flattop drown.

It was 88 who was Gun down in a train station.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.