Create your own game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
Tell what system(s) it will be on, the stroy line, what makes it diffrent if it has multiplayer ect.

Dazzler619
A new Batman Beyond game on Playstation 2 or 3

Punk Tiger
I could create a Steve Irwin game... I thought about it before, seems a bit wacky but I'm thinking if it would be boring... I mean, Steve jumps on crocodiles and it's great to watch him on tv... but in a game I don't know if it could work

SnakeEyes
If it were possible, i think a game of my life would be kickass. It would jsut be me playing as me, except, i could save it and also do crazy things. I would type in cheat codes to make me fly or something and i would go to Albertsons and steal some chips and then when they would try to stop me, i would use a lightsaber to kill them. And if that didn't work out, then i would just load a previous saved game!

eleveninches
It would have new controllers that actually record the precise movement of your hands and arms. Then is sends the information to the computer, and you can use that to play real-time fighting games with full freedeom of movement of your arms. You can play online with other people from throughout the world to practice your hand-to-hand combat skill. The add on pack would feature the same style of gameplay, but with swordplay instead of hand-to-hand combat

mastergadenGT
I am actually making my own game right now with the crue called WTA
(Welcome To America) THis game project is about a person from Russia, that was offered to settle in America and help his parner build a drug dealed economy mafia in New York. Every body says to me " Get a Russian loose in New York" but i just laighed and said nothing (acted like a smart guy) So basicly this project will be set in three cities, New York, Chigago and Los Angeles. I can't really tell you the rest because it will not be interesting.

BardaBlobO.o
there should be a game where your a rock band or watever you want and u start out going to bars and playing but you get better and go to concerts. you could plug your guitar up to xbox or dl files on to it.
That is awesome.

DanZeke25
A Comic book character BaseBall, Basketball, and Football game. Spider-Man would be a great wide reciever and he can use the web to catch a ball thats 10 yards away from him. The Hulk would be great on Defense and be an awesome FB becuase it would be hard to tackle him. Xavier would be a coach and read the other teams mind and know all the plays. Just thik of all the possiblities with the Marvel and DC characters playing baseball, or football, or basketball.

Machete_Guy
An MMO FPS

Punk Tiger
More Jet Li games, so far he apeared in one! More martial arts games too!

m90056
can you tell me how to make a game ?

Smasandian
Originally posted by eleveninches
It would have new controllers that actually record the precise movement of your hands and arms. Then is sends the information to the computer, and you can use that to play real-time fighting games with full freedeom of movement of your arms. You can play online with other people from throughout the world to practice your hand-to-hand combat skill. The add on pack would feature the same style of gameplay, but with swordplay instead of hand-to-hand combat

It's kinda of funny when you look back.

But that's exactly what the new Nintendo system is suppose to do.
Hmm.. your dreams did come true.

Mišt
Originally posted by m90056
can you tell me how to make a game ?

Easy....do well in school, spend 4 or 5 years in college doing a degree in physics, mathematics and arts, spend $10000 on software, and hire about 100 people to help work with you.

MadMel
laughing out loud what he said....

Smasandian
Or the cheap version.

Learn how to use Source, then make a mod, then get hired by Valve.

1021kid
Originally posted by DanZeke25
A Comic book character BaseBall, Basketball, and Football game. Spider-Man would be a great wide reciever and he can use the web to catch a ball thats 10 yards away from him. The Hulk would be great on Defense and be an awesome FB becuase it would be hard to tackle him. Xavier would be a coach and read the other teams mind and know all the plays. Just thik of all the possiblities with the Marvel and DC characters playing baseball, or football, or basketball. dude i was thinking about that a long time ago that would be awsome rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.