What Is The Best Sport Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aliusjimbob
What is your best sport ever?

BarmyBrummie
by football...american football or european football?

leatherface12
Football is the best sport because I play football and it is funner than any other sport Ive played. And just to let you know this is supposed to be in the sports forum. big grin

steely balls
i like american football, rugby is cool to

Dvae
football/soccer!

WindDancer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/

aliusjimbob
I dont mind what football you put down

DeNiro
I love Football but the best sport ever is my favorite sport which is bodybuilding. Now imagine training in the gym for years for five days a week and 1 to 2 hours a night dieting all the way then preparing for a show and dieting even more doing cardio twice a day and also lifting practicing posing and getting a routine down. And all for 20 minuts up on a stage to struck your stuff when u have been working for years on ur body for 20 minutes

Now thats a man sport thats hardcore

HockeyHorror
there is no best sport. if there was, y do we need the other sports?

and where is HOCKEY!

damn watch your back man....

ur now on the hit list alius

DeNiro
U talk the talk but can u walk the walk??? *shakes head and Puts hand in face* stick out tongue

amity75
Soccer, the beautiful game. Go Glasgow Rangers!

HockeyHorror
soccer is a great sport to play...but not to watch sad

well Fifa is always great. smile

DeNiro
Soccer is so easy u have to admit i mean like football u run also just like in soccer but u get hit hard as hell also by 200 pound linebackers and such

but soccer u run around kick a ball the size of a basketball into a 30 foot long net i mean not that hard

try golf, in golf u have to hit a golf ball the size of a small apple into a hole the size of the golf ball from 500 yards away now that is skill

leatherface12
Golf is as hard as hell. I get about 6 on each damn hole.

SweetNsouR
im gonna sound like a dork and u guys r gonan disagree with me... but i really love badmitton. i love it! i think its so fun and easier then tennis.

HockeyHorror
badmitton is great sport. more of a classical sport. nothing wrong with playin badmitton but you gotta be either really bored to play or you just really like the sport

lil bitchiness
Id pick basketball out of all those, and we have a Sports forum! big grin

Crash Overload
Biking, Running, And Swimming!

Mr. Bacon
hockey, golf, pool if u count it, baseball

Darth Revan
Biking, skiing, baseball, horse riding (jumpers only that flat stuff is for pussies cool )

Gregory
Bear-baiting.

boxofdeath2.0
I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't sound like very much fun to me. You practice for years, and u have to watch what you eat, all for a 20 minute routine? Sounds pretty gay dude.

total metalhead
^sounds more like your jealous. maybe it aint fun to you, but bodybuilding is his life and if he has the strength and willpower to do it, you should respect that.

btw my fave sports are basketball, football, boxing and swimming. and soccer is okay now and again.

alic88
cricket4me

Linkalicious
African Handball clap

Myth
BASKETBALL!

AliasNeo15
football, easybig grin

Krabs55
none of these

PrincessAsh007
football/soccer Happy Dance i love both big grin

Alias_Neo
Squash

fini
choosing between cricket and football...................now thats a trick question. how the hell can a girl choose

wuTa
basketball or football are probly my best sports bprobly basketball....but the best sport i ever played and the most fun was dodge ball....we called it sacrifice coz play it a lil different but theres nothin like whippin a foam ball 70mph and hitting kid right in the face devil

VENOMfan
tourney paintball its good cuase I dont got to move and I get to shoot people

wuTa
i wouldnt say its hardcore....UFC and Pride Fighting thats hardcore

amity75
Soccer. The beautiful game. If I had a time machine I'd go back a hundred years and introduce it to America. Who knows how world soccer would be if the Yanks played it?

dean7879
football/soccer is the best by far...it is the beautiful game

justinday15
Basketball is the best sport to play, but football is the best sport to watch.

emmpoi
Hockey of course stick out tongue Gotta love a sport where ya can see guys bein' rough with one another!

starshine
football!! eek!

lil bitchiness
Basketball.

I never fully understood football(soccer)...10 men running after 1 ball for 90 minutes...i never seen the appeal. messed

Linkalicious
Body building isn't really just lifting weights just like DeNiro said. I used to think it was like that, but then i watched some special on body building. it's a lot harder than almost anyone would think.

All that time in the gym is near next to nothing when you compare all the work they put into their diets.

Imagine eating a dry chicken breast for dinner every night with white rice and a small portion of green beans

No McDonalds, no soda, no anything that you'd normally eat.
you don't even get bbq sauce or anything. By the time the day of competition comes...your body is completely exhausted. It lacks the nurishment required to function properly. Basically you're this oversized shell of a man. And they do this for a living.

It's a commitment I know i'd never be willing to make.

wuTa
i know bodybuilding aint about lifting weights...i have alot of respect for bodybuidling..i've been lifitng weights since i was 15 and try to stick to a diet myself...diets arent that hard if you cant stick to it with it for a month than you're golden coz it becomes more of a habit than a diet but there a lot of dark secrets about bofybuilding too...like steriods...alot of bodybuilders uses steriods coz they lack the genetics and people who run the competitions dont care about them ruining there bodies...i dont even think they test them for steriods

as for pride and ufc....they have to stick with a diet similar to body builders and get there ass kicked everyday and recover fast enough for there fights....imigane have someone ontop of you beating your ass everyday and you have to figure out how to counter it...plus if you lose your fight you dont get paid....now thats a commitment

Linkalicious
yah. I'm from Huntington Beach...there are tons of UFC fighters in this area. Actually, last weekend alone, i was at a Jack-in-the-box at 1 in the morning and some little snot nosed sophomore punks started talking crap. Apparently one of them was training to do ultimate fighting and what he did for fun on weekends was pick fights with drunks just to kick their ass.

well a short phone call to 6 of my buddies got me out of a fix. But that's just weak sauce...3 16 year olds tried to jump me for no damn reason. That woulda been humiliating if that happened.

Ends up i went to school with his brother, we ran into eachother at the beach and he told me if his brother gives me shit he'll snap his neck.

So I didn't make an ass outta myself and i didn't get arrested for attacking a bunch of kids. That's like all everyone is worried about in Orange County...fighting.

aliusjimbob
what is the orange country?

khalla
My four favourite sports I play would have to be Rugby, Hockey, Volleyball, and Ringette

Myth
Orange County is a county known for being very rich and having parties with fights in California. I'm sure Link could explain it better though.

Linkalicious
Orange County is the county south of Los Angeles county. It's home to the Mighty ducks of hockey and the Angels in baseball. As put by Myth it's also rich kids haven. Image is everything...if you aren't "in" then you're nothing. that type of bullsh!t.

A lot of celebrities work in Los Angeles, but they live in Orange County. It's got some beautiful beaches, lots of Mercedes' and Italian cars. The finest plastic surgeons in the world. Housing is ridiculous. i could live anywhere else in America comfortably, but instead my pay check is hardly enough to live in a place of my own. 2 story houses with near next to no back yard sell for $650,000 +....and those aren't even nice neighborhoods.

But god damn are the ladies hot!!!!! They are hotter than most celebrities that people drool over on this site.

wuTa
sounds like i would absoulty hate it....the hot girls sound good but thats about it

Myth
Eww... Hot Girls sick

G.P
Keep it on topic, please...

DarkFlower
i like football even though im a girl i also like vollyball cool Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing angel thumb up

Ironman 66
hockey

dean7879
football(soccer) is the the best...and it is a fact....it is the most watched and played sport on the planet...so there u go

vaya_the_elf
If you consider Paintballing a sport.. than I would think Paintballing is smile

Dr. Strangelove
I would say baseball or hockey.

ragesRemorse
where hockey on the poll? I mean you seriously put cricket instead of hockey? I mean WOW. Cricket is a sport gay preps who have to much money play, this and feild hockey. aside from gymnastics and soccor, hockey is the most physiccally demanding sport. Not to mention the most entertaining. Cricket...give me a break

dean7879
hockey sucks in my opinion

ragesRemorse
Yeah, thats cool, but compared to cricket, does it still suck as much?

badsymbiote
To play--baseball, hockey, football, then basketball, but I probably just put basketball last 'cuz I'm 5' 3". I've got a great 3-point shot, but am horrible in the paint.
To watch--baseball, college football and basketball, hockey, then pro (or Canadian) football, and pro basketball.

I always wanted to play paintball recreationally, but I was never that organized. When I was younger, I did do some drive-bys. That was fun.

dean7879
cricket is awful

04wayne
Wrestling is the greatest sport ever

MornGlory
Football???

Football as in **Go Patriots**
or Football as in **Gooo Arsenal**

Beckham (sp?) droolio

eleveninches
1.Sex (counts as a sport??)
2.Ultimate Fighting/Various Martial Arts (kung fu/karate/taikwando/boxing/muai thai etc...)
3.Football (soccer)
4.Rugby
5.Basketball
6.Pool/Snooker
7.Archery
8.F1
9.Golf
10.Snowboarding

baracustastic
Football is the best sport ever conceived, ever!

By football, I mean the sport where you use your FOOT to kick the BALL for the vast majority of the game, hence the name, FOOTBALL.

That is, until the Americans get their hands on it, add in commercial breaks, throwing, daft ball shape, pads, helmets, make it 60 rather than 90 mins but still manage to make it last more than 3 hrs, have 3 teams playing in the same team, etc

i.e. COMPLETELY change the game, yet still call it FOOTBALL, AND have the gall to change the name of the original (and best) to "soccer". What the hell kind of word is "soccer"?

In fact, American football is now going to be called "soccer" by me. It is the bastard, so it can have a bastard name.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Shh, wrestling is fake and it's crap...get out!

Clovie
neither of mentioned messed

pinsleepe
CRICKET?!

And where's ski jumping?! Where's shooting? Swimming? Horse riding?

alic88
Happy Dance laughing eek! cool cool big grin stick out tongue

awesome dude

Falling4Daniel_
None of the above on the poll.
NASCAR, Race Car Driving, Drag Racing. Those r it.

ragesRemorse
The Roman gladiator matches by far. Our Sports are just a pussified version of them. It used to be, the coach of a winning team would be sacrificed after winning a sporting event. Where has this entertainment gone?

As for Nascar, how is that a sport? I know it takes skill to drive fast, but why not embrace this skill and have the "athletes" do somthing other than driving in circles? The same five rednecks win all the time anyway.

Scarpa
Ugh, Baseball or Football can't decied

clickclick
For me nothing touches boxing.

G.P
Drifting from the original topic. We have a thread for that.

Sports that aren't sports

Vampy
Football, football, football... basketball, football, football.

I'm going to break out stick out tongue I adore POOL. big grin

silversurfer
I am a 18 year old male from Australia

I play all sports and I like watching most of them.

I think football is the number one sport of all time.

Basketball, and Australian rules football would be equal second.

Reply if you want to question me on my opinion.

Thanks

From Silversurfer (Dave)

Napalm
Baseball

MetallicaT
soccer

speiderman
Football. American

Joker1237
No Boxing?

wrestlingkane13
wrestling is best sport of all time you should that on your poll.

Myth
^ laughing

Except you mean Pro Wrestling don't you. laughing

wrestlingkane13
both

wrestlingkane13
amutar and pro

Myth
You mean fake and real. "Pro" wrestling isn't a sport wink

04wayne
Wrestling

PRO-PAIN
Wrestling isn't a sport unless it's Greco Roman wrestling.

Best sport though would be. mixed martial arts or bmx racing.

starwing
I use to love to watch Ice Hockey--fast, fun, and exciting. Then I turned to Baseball and enjoyed it too--strategy, strategy, strategy. Love to watch American football. Now I'm watching Basketball these days, while dropping all the others.

I really can't say one is better or greater than the other. They carry with them their own unique competitive spirit and excitement.

04wayne
Wrestling

jaden101
topless darts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.