Blade vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img104.exs.cx/img104/3259/blabla2mz.gif

Scoobless
seriously arsenal.......... sometimes i just view your threads for the graphics thumb up

Lord-of-Dreams
I love those sigs you do man!! And I also love the fact that you keep making these great BP fights!! you rule, Arsenal (unlike the football team, go Chelsey!!!!!)
As long as Panther's vibranium suit prevents Blade's blade from doing any damage, he takes it. It's a very very very close hand-to-hand fight, but I think that Blade is just one level under T-Challa in all regions. But the two might realise that their not really enemies and go fight vampires and racists as a duo!!

dami wilson
whatever! He'd need a stake to put into blades heart and the fight is done!

Tron
Black Panther doesn't fight rasicts, only thing he has to worry about is his country's national security.

Actually, neither one of them are really racially oriented. Black Panther sort of cause of the African background, Blade on the other hand has no racial refences whatsoever, which works fine with me.

Lord-of-Dreams
I'm just playink man!! yeesh!
Panther would most likely win. His claws render the sword useless. And he is more agile and probably stronger. He doesn't even need a steak, he just beat Blade toa bloody pulp!!(That's actually a pun- blade is a vampire...) With prep. he'd probably just find a way to kill vamps in an unpresedented manner.

K3VIL
Black Panther with supreme effort can lift 750 pounds.
Blade can lift at max 1Ton.
Blade has superhuman reflexes plus reaction and speed.
Blade has healing abilities, it means he wouldn't get tired from the combat before T'Challa.
The claws would rend the sword useless, ok.But what about punch and kicks?Blade is a martial artist too, and if the Red Skull can nearly beat down BP, i think Blade can defeat him.

theflyxx
Black Panther takes this but not as easily as one might expect.

Panther cannot be stabbed with a sword or sharp object, but the costume (and Panther) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the grain of the costume.

Lord-of-Dreams
Red Skull ALMOST beat Panther. But then what happened? And I said probably stronger. Indicating that I didn't really know. Panther out fights Bladehere. And this really is a fist fight.

Arsenal
On marvel.com, T'Challa's strength level is 1 notch above Blade's so I think he has him completely outmatched here.

srankmissingnin
Are there any COMIC examples of Blade lifting a ton? BP is at least as strong as Cap who has easily benched 1200 pounds with out working up a sweat and his suit is made up of vibranium. BP is a much better fighter he is faster and more agile and his suit basically insures his victory. Once again Blade is out matched, surprise, surprise.

snoopdogg
In my Marvel Knights encyclopedia and Spiderman encylopedia Blade has a strength level of 3 and so does BP. So I dont know what to go with there but I go with Blade cause of his vampire heritage. As far as the fight goes I think I would give the edge to Blade cause of his killer instinct and healilng factor. I dont see how BP can deliver the final blow to win this fight. BPs suit is a problem but Blade can deal with it imo. This is two of my favorite characters and hard to pick a winner. But I am going with Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.