how do you think living in your country is different from others???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
How do you think your country is different than other nations you have heard about? Like say if you live in europe how do you think its different to live a day in england as opposed to a day in america. Or if you live in France say how do you think your life would change if you lived in china???? How do you think you would respond to the changes that are in front of you. would you like it? hate it? feel free to be as creative as you like big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I think that it is different in lanuage and how we drive on the other side then most countrys like England.JMscooter

Clovie
1. england is in europe
2. go to store and buy yourself a map.

Jackie Malfoy
jawdropSomeone is in a bad mood today!JM smile

Storm
There are always some customs/habits that bother me in the countries I' ve visited, you can' t avoid that. But generally, I adapt easily.

moviejunkie23
i know where england is thank you. i first said europe then i said more specifically england to america,
do yourself a favor and take a nap or watch a good movie and relax a bit

Jackie Malfoy
Are you talking to Clovie or me?JM confused

moviejunkie23
not you laughing
the grumpy one
hehe

Clovie
i guess that was to me erm
and thank you for advice. i'll take it imidiatelly no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Oh good.I was going to say I was sorry if I upset you in any way!So what's up?JMnosweat

Clovie
and don't call me grumpy. i'm not some snow white's dwarf messed

Jackie Malfoy
Are you sure about that Clovie?JM laughing

Clovie
*goes to mirrow* yes. purplequeen1

SlipknoT
In America we have alot more than others

moviejunkie23
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
laughing

eggmayo
my country drives on the left... invented and hence named 'football' not sawker... and we are all poor...

Jackie Malfoy
Why do you drive on the left side?and what is a midge?JM

eggmayo
confused We drive on the left because we do... and a midge is what you'd call a mosquito

Jackie Malfoy
I see.What does joint mean?JM confused

eggmayo
Either where your bones meet or a dual venture...

Clovie
they drive on the left side of the road because the UK wasn't conquered by napoleon, who changed the direction in all europe.
but to be honest in USA there should be left-sided traffic too blink

Jackie Malfoy
It wil get too confusing if it was suddenly changed!JM wink

Clovie
it was in the 19th century erm

Jackie Malfoy
I know!JM

Clovie
so? blink

Jackie Malfoy
So where do you live?JM

Clovie
you've asked me already this question. and since you don't remember, i'm very sad and see no point for repeating it again sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.