Tales From the Crypt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
Oooh I loved this creepy show! What episodes were your favorites?
Mine's was:
The Switch
Beauty Rest
Unfinished Business
Dead Right
Crazy Killer Santa Episode

SlipknoT
I remember when I was 7 I broke my leg and I was in the hospital and All I would do was watch this show. Is it on DVD yet?

Dazzler619
Not that I know of

Striel
I like the remake of the Santa episode. I love Tales From the Crypt, I wish they would show it more often, or make some new ones.

SelphieT
Its on DVD, I have the first four seasons smile Yay!

Does anyone know how many seasons they've had? Just four?

SelphieT
Okay, the have seven seasons, and I just bought the sixth one about a month ago. Can't wait for the last seventh season to come out!!!

History Buff
MY fav. was the one withy Kyle Maglaugton (sp) as an escaped convice who is pursued by a motorcycle cop. Then gets handcuffed to him in the middle of the desert.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tales from the Crypt was a decent anthology series.

InnerRise
Goosebumps was better.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SelphieT
Originally posted by InnerRise
Goosebumps was better.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

What are you, stupid? Shit........

So I have all the DVDs now, I just need to finish watching the last season. It takes place in Britain for some reason....... so I got kind of annoyed at first....... but I'll have to watch them anyways.

ragesRemorse
i forget what it was called. There were three actually

The first was about a child that was half vampire and half werewolf.
The second was about a reporter whom stumbled upon a cult of demons underground

The third starred jon boy from the waltons. He was a comic artist. EVerything he drew became reality.

the maniac santa one was classic too

SelphieT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i forget what it was called. There were three actually

The first was about a child that was half vampire and half werewolf.
The second was about a reporter whom stumbled upon a cult of demons underground

The third starred jon boy from the waltons. He was a comic artist. EVerything he drew became reality.

the maniac santa one was classic too

I think the first one you are thinking about is called, The Secret. I don't think he was part vampire, however. His adoptive parents were though, I believe.

The second is Mournin' Mess, one of my favorites as well.

The third you listed is Korman's Kalamity, I believe. It's supposed to be a pun of Kamen's Kalamity, an actual story in the Tales From The Crypt comics, about the writer Jack Kamen.

The santa one is truly a classic. That's And All Through The House.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SelphieT
I think the first one you are thinking about is called, The Secret. I don't think he was part vampire, however. His adoptive parents were though, I believe.

The second is Mournin' Mess, one of my favorites as well.

The third you listed is Korman's Kalamity, I believe. It's supposed to be a pun of Kamen's Kalamity, an actual story in the Tales From The Crypt comics, about the writer Jack Kamen.

The santa one is truly a classic. That's And All Through The House.

You are a regular IMDB wink

Thanks for that, im going to d/l these episodes now that i know their titles.

you are right about the secret. His adoptive parents were vampires and he turned out to be werewolf and killed them at end. You brought the episode back to a vivid memory...,thx

Do you by any chance know the name of the series finale? It was the animated story.

SelphieT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You are a regular IMDB wink

Thanks for that, im going to d/l these episodes now that i know their titles.

you are right about the secret. His adoptive parents were vampires and he turned out to be werewolf and killed them at end. You brought the episode back to a vivid memory...,thx

Do you by any chance know the name of the series finale? It was the animated story.

Yeah I know man, *points to brain* all up there. Too bad I can't educate myself about something actually worthwhile........Heh......

Yes, the last one was called The Third Pig, and t'was indeed animated. I believe that's the only episode that wasn't based off of an actual Tales From The Crypt/EC comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.