Superman Vs Crazy Slade from BirthMark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
who would win( i dont think slade could die because he was dead the brought back but lets just say he could die) Vs The Man Of Steal

kgkg
slade as in teen titan slade.

superman will burn him so fast. Man why are people here say can't die and shit like that if you say that than jag will win all fight cuz is invincible.

A win can be many thing , but sups will burn his ass

Tron
Are we talking comic Superman, or animated Superman? Cause it makes a big difference here.

Max Spidey 24
I dont know how they are different from each other. Tell me if The comic one or the cartoon one could win

nigel45
The comic one would destroy the animated one badly.

If it is the comic book version, than Slade doesn't stand a chance, simply because he's got nothing on Superman. Maybe it's true that the new animated Slade can't die (which I think he probably can, but the Titans just aren't powerful enough) than Slade MIGHT stand a chance from the immortal standpoint. But I doubt anything he could do would phase Supes...unless he got some kryptonite...but that's a whole other thread.

Tron
Yeah, animated Superman isn't as strong or as durable as the comic version, probably to make the cartoon more interesting of course.

nigel45
Yeah, putting Superman in a cartoon at the level he's truly at would get pretty dull after awhile. It's not a bad move from the animator's standpoint, but alot of times people incorrectly base their opinions on faulty, watered down characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.