Slade And The Joker Vs Green Goblin And Hob Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who wins. All of them are phycos i think.

Tron
Only Joker and Green Goblin are psychos. Deathstroke is a bit off in my opinion, but still pretty sane, while Hobgoblin is perfectly sane.

Scoobless
hob goblin's a little too sane if you ask me......... he's way too calm when he wastes people

Max Spidey 24
I say Green Goblin even thougfh he sucks could take slade and maybe the joker at the same eime since hes agile and has strentgh like spidey. I think hes a genuis too, i dn if he smarter than spidey though

manjaro
GG over slade..?.......thats a joke right?

Max Spidey 24
Slade is a Stupid Child Molester, How can you realy think he could beat the Green Goblin that almost beat Spidey.

moises
the only thing that the goblins can do is throw bombs (pumkin-shaped bombs)
nothing compared to the great mind of Slade and the madness of the Joker

know, are there any aligations?

Joker1237
Well, I go with Slade and Joker win, Of couse either one of these villians of DC, Could take out both Goblins on there own,

Not with force mind you, But with a great death trap. The Goblins would be unperpare for Maddness like the Joker, Or great plans from Slade.

I do favor the Joker over both of Spidy's rivals. He would never just walk up and slap them in the face lol.

Scoobless
actually GG has super strength and reflexes and along with the pumpkin bombs has the radio controlled glider with built in weapons as well as a lazer in his glove finger

Hob has strength and reflexes too, the glider, don't know if he has the lazer but they are both very intelligent, fast and deadly

Max Spidey 24
Green Goblin believe it or not aint stupid. He is very smart. Look on marvel.com about him .

moises
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.