Amazo vs SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
the comic version, and am not sure that amazo can copy cosmic power , he couldn't effect grudy on the cartoon so we know there is a limit to amazo abilities.

and surfer , know everything about amazo , and so does amazo

Swanky-Tuna
I heard the comic version was much, much weaker than the cartoon version. Finding DC information is irritatingly hard to find.

Scoobless
it is, especially if you want specific strength classes....... i tried to look up info on bane and all it said was incredible strength or amazing strength or something........ no comparisons to what he could actually move or lift

juggernaut74
did you guys try this?http://www.dcuguide.com/

Arsenal
I hate that site, it doesn't have any good pictures and it's half done.

Swanky-Tuna
That site usually doesn't even have a bio for the character I'm looking for. Just a list of comics they've been in.

juggernaut74
they did redo the site a little.

jplatinum
This isn't even a battle.
Amazo wins easily.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jplatinum
This isn't even a battle.
Amazo wins easily.

...an ass kicking.

supermanprime
there is no way silver surfer would lose to amazo!!

Scoobless
Surfer could turn Amazo into a less than steller toaster

jplatinum
Amazo could turn surfer into a soccerball and kick him around.
Your point?
Like I said, Amazo has these type of powers to compete with surfer and what he doesn't have he can copy and use it better than the original user can.I know I may sound bias towards amazo, but I just never see too many people beating him in threads and this is no different.
Amazo wins.

Scoobless
how can he copy the power cosmic?......... it's beyond his level of technology to copy........ hell, it's beyond pretty much everyones level of tech to copy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.