cant get on iternet explorer browser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
i got AOL connection but how do i get on iternet explorer whenever i try it wont let me go anywhere on it, btw it says im online

JKozzy
In the famous words of Raz...
Get a better browser

yerssot
with iternet explorer, you mean internet explorer? so what do you mean with saying you're online, if you post here, you are that messed how can you go to this section and create a thread if it wont let you go anywhere?

JKozzy
I think there's some sort of AOL Browser... I could be mistaken. Might be on that, though. Regardless, IE isn't worth the effort.

Silver Stardust
Yeah, there's an AOL browser. It sucks even worse than IE does...

Dump IE and get Firefox. Your computer will thank you.

narcil
try mozilla

Stealth Agent
mozilla's really good my friend had but my hard drive is crap and cant afford anything new savedx onto it im waiting for a new computer but untill then how do i use a differenet browser asides my aol one?

JKozzy
How old is your hard drive? How big? Try defragmenting it, or deleting something... I'm sure you can save something else by doing one of those things messed

Stealth Agent
its not worth the trouble if i got a computer comin in in a couplea days so can someone just please tell me how to use IE from a AOL connection cuz just opening the browser doesnt wrok

btw nice sig JKozzy

Stealth Agent
anyone....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.