Simple Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
I didn't finda a Simple Plan thread with in the first three pages so i am making my own! Simple plan is the best ever. What do you guys think? And if you dont know who they are I will post a link.....

Simple Plan Videos - MTV

(these are just some videos they have, they have more songs... duh...

Myth
I personally can't stand them. At least in the beginning of I'm Just A Kid, the singer sounds like an annoying version of Kermit the Frog.

steely balls
simple plain isn't doing anything special with their music they kinda sound like the other pop rock bands, they don't appeal to me. but hey if you like no prob.

Jeff_Atello
I don't mind them. Remember guys, that CD came out in 2001. They are now 3 years older and a lot more mature, and I think that will be evident when their next album comes out. I personally find them highly entertaining. Extremely overplayed, but still pretty good.

burlyman
I agree yes From what I've heard anyway erm

total metalhead
hate em.

claidisa_felton
i absolutely luv simple plan!!! im goin thru a tooootal sp obsession phase. they rock sooo hard! rock and pierre is just to die 4!! love
lol

burlyman
I hope you get through it ok wink

Jeff_Atello
That's a little scary, Claidisa. They aren't THAT great. They're good, though.

claidisa_felton
they are that great!!!!
'this is who i am and this is what i like! gc sum and blink and mxpx rockin my room'
rock hell yeah!

SlipknoT
Of all the emo crap out there, I hate Simple Plan the most.

Tex
Unimaginative, uncreative, unoriginal, indistinctive cookie cutter "band"! thumb down

lil bitchiness
I dont like them at all. They are just nothing special, well their music isnt.

punkyhermy
i hate simple plan!!!!!!!!!they r like so lame!!!!
all they sing about is leaving home and standing up to parents...
idiotic jerks!!!!!

steely balls
indeed

Sir Bob III
dont like em

claidisa_felton
awww. too bad ur opinions suck!!! badbabe i luv ur sig pic tho!!! andrew rules!!!

steely balls
by looking at your sig i hate them even more, what losers

Jeff_Atello
Guys, it doesn't matter what people sing about. At least they have the balls to do it at all.

Tex
You would think with 5 people in the band they would sound..... er ..... louder.

steely balls
i hate to disagree with you man but music is all about what they sing about, and yes they all got balls 10 balls together.

burlyman
they probably cant even do that laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
They look like bunch of young Lostprophets erm

And as I said, there are many bands who are better sounding with better quality songs.
Heck, there are better bands in my town then Simple Plan are.

steely balls
same here

claidisa_felton
yeah but why come onto this thread if youre just gonna slag them off? make a simple plan bashing thread or somthing.

steely balls
oh well

claidisa_felton
yay ive decided to bring this thread back to the first page just cos i feel like it....SIMPLE PLAN ROCK rock rock

~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
welcome to my life ROCK!!!

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
YEs Simple Plan does rock!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
probably one of the top 5 worst bands ever

tabby999
to know the opinion of all the members of this board go to the Simple Plan thread already here thats about 8 pages long. oh and Simple Plan suck, they are talentless losers

Fetcharada
my simple plan thread is directly underneath yours

Coldfire
blink blink blink

Hey, Simple Plan is soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the f*** don't you like them? Their music is really good!!!!!!!!!

~Rad~
Yeah they are.rock I love their song Perfect!!!!!droolio

SnakeEyes
Face it, people on these boards either hate SP or love it. I, for one, hate Simple Plan... But we can never get the ones who love it to stop, so that is pointless

MrSpanky
yeah, it wouldn't take too much balls to say "I'm addicted to you".

tabby999
ok. i dont like Simple Plan because their music wallows so deeply in its own pity i'm amazed that it dosn't drown. they arn't musicly anything special, their lead singer whines like a broken vaccum when he sings. the lyrics are about as deep as a birdbath with nothing to read into. the video clips even reiterate my points, Perfect shows mainly middle class people cracking the shits and trashing their rooms like the spoilt little brats they are, Welcolme to My Life shows the singer trying to look deep and the band making asses of themselves blocking a road while some middle class white boy cracks the shits takes his ipod and slams the minivan door. then in that "addicted" song they pretend they're hard by having peices of the building fall down when they play. yes, they are so bad, buildings voluentarily collapse when they play. they make the target audience look like a bunch of snotty nosed ingrates to the general public, while filling the airwaves with their horrible music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.