Dastardly Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ouroborus
Identify the film purely on the basis of how the bad guy bought it in the end.

1. Electrocution by television pushed off a kitchen counter in an upmarket suburb of Detroit

2. Skinned alive with his own scalpel while hung on a rack

3. Falling one hundred feet, then crushed by a satellite landing on his head

4. Killed by an axe, then woodchipped

5. Flung far through the air, landing on electrical wires that electrocute him, followed by a fall into a car crusher

good luck big grin

nigel45
Ok, I think I have number three. Alec Trevelyan?

ReallyBad
No 5 Sounds like Freddy v Jason I think...not sure though and not sure who went that way if it was - it's been a while since I saw it.

ouroborus
who's Alec Trevelyan? and what film was it from?

forumcrew
Alec Trevelyan was the bad guy in Goldeneye (Pierce Brosnan's first Bond flick) I think he had a similar death to that but not quite the same

PIZZA WARRIOR
Number 4 sounds like the bad guy in "Fargo"

VicmCruz3663
I think number 3 is Final Destination 2.....oh wait he died a different way didn't he...

duffton
that I've managed - did you know who was rolled by a steamroller and melted in dip?

VicmCruz3663
...Hum I dunno

T.M
i think 1 is Scream

smiley_face400
Judge Doom was rolled over by steamroller, then melted in Dip.
Its from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

VicmCruz3663
...so...what are the answers?....

Bizhlee
Do you know the answers to all 10 of these yet and how many directors made gone With the wind?

T.M
there was 1 credited director who was Victor Fleming but then there were 2 others George Cukor and Sam Wood who weren't credited

b-dan
a good villain lord of darkness from legend

Soth
Originally posted by T.M
i think 1 is Scream I thought that too, but it's wrong

tabby999
1. Electrocution by television pushed off a kitchen counter in an upmarket suburb of Detroit
thats the bad guy in Grosse Point Blank played by Dan Akroid
2. Skinned alive with his own scalpel while hung on a rack
this rings a bell but i dont remember
3. Falling one hundred feet, then crushed by a satellite landing on his head
Sounds rather Goldeneye but 006 fell off the satelite and was impaled on the spike in the center, it didn't fall on his head did it?
4. Killed by an axe, then woodchipped
Steve Buchemi in Fargo
5. Flung far through the air, landing on electrical wires that electrocute him, followed by a fall into a car crusher

Omegaman
The second is the bad guy from Fear.com

BoyScoutKevin
Well, Boris Karloff was the villain, and he was skinned alive by Bela Lugosi in "The Black Cat," but it's the parts "by his own scalpel" and "while suspended on a rack" that throw me.

dubefan
3 was the badguy form bond
4 is steve buscemis guy in fargo
5 is crus the virus in con air and it wasnt a car crusher it was a rock smasher
1 i think is dan akroyd in grosse point blank
number 2 is really hard i can see it but i cant figure it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.