Well I officially got schooled in another way for Valentine's Day as usual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Well I just found out the girl I like has a boyfriend, and my plans for tonight got crushed under the laughter of cupid.

JToTheP
Yet another topic of mine failed

dave123
3 mins and it's failed? that's not even enough time for me to criticise you stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Meh, Im dateless this Valentines day...just like...all other Valentine Days....bah!! Stupid Valentine Days mad makes me appear like a dateless wonder!

Imaginary
When you stop caring about the existence of Valentine's day, it doesn't matter as much if something bad happens.

SlipknoT
Im alone too

JToTheP
I can't wait to be 21 and it's Valentine's Day, I'm hitting the bar in the AM. no expression

Silver Stardust
Meh, Valentine's Day isn't that big a deal...

Of course, all my friends will be out with their bf/gf, so I'll have no one to hang out with tomorrow night...pooey.

SnakeEyes
I am also alone and hopeless

SlipknoT
Wow, were a big sack of losers sad

Raven Guardia
gosh, I hate Valentines day. Thats why I bought a special shirt to wear tomorrow. its red and on it says "Love is like a Rollar Coaster , When its over you throw up"

JToTheP
I'm gonna have some serious issues with fate if I'm 30 years old and still having this problem.

Raven Guardia
dont worry JtotheP Last year I moreless got dumped on V-day erm

JToTheP
I'm 18 years old and never had a girlfriend. I'm as bad as they come nowadays. no expression

ericadurancefan
i have been single for two years and when i finally meet another girl she doesent celebrate holidays,we really are hopeless

Sun Ce
i won't post in this topicstick out tongue, oh wait i just did erm

SlipknoT
Wow shock

Raven Guardia
well did you ever have a GF? huh? if so lets hear it.

Sun Ce
indeed, hey i could have been him tho....but i got lucky this year and have a gf eek! well asking her out on vals day lol, but she is ready to say yes either way smile

SlipknoT
Yea, I've had many.

Silver Stardust
I'm 19, had one boyfriend (which barely counted as I was 13 at the time and we went out a week) and have never actually been kissed.

Raven Guardia
seriously? I have always thought of you as a loner. No offense stick out tongue

Sun Ce
nope he has my college friend Filth to keep him company LOL

SlipknoT
No, not really. None taken

SlipknoT
Are you really friends with FIlth?

Sun Ce
yeah LOL, he is in my class at college, known him for years, were friends, he is a goth kinda, well yeah LOL, its cool tho, we always have a laugh stick out tongue

Royal Knight
aww tomorrow Jerry works so I will be all alone--he tried his best to get the day off...but Valentine's day isn't that important anyways...so we can celebrate maybe Thursday or Friday

at least I have the day off

SlipknoT
Whats he like?

Sun Ce
what are u asking?, looks or personality, what?, because he is cool and good to get along with in my view, if u knew him in real its much better, i always play on star wars jedi academy with him too, also went to town with him to get the game LOL, he makes alot of jokes in college and we always manage to have a laugh even in the middle of the class stick out tongue, i only talk to him in class and he only talks to me really

SlipknoT
hes cool on KMC, but he seems alot less social than that.

Sun Ce
as i said he is better in real life

LandoSpeeder2
I ain't even going to have a Valentine's, I just treat it as every other day. Tomorrow, I'm going to get a tux and go to chuk e chees for my little sisters b-day, at least I get pizza.erm And the girl that I like is a High schooler, just found out a few weeks ago since she looks around my age. All in all I don't really care either way as I'm not even 13 yet.

Elektra_lover
OMG I hate Valeintines day....I must have goten 20 phone calls tonight asking if I'll be someones Valientine.

Silver Stardust
Most people act different online than they do in real life, to some extent. On KMC I'm pretty outgoing and talkative and flirty and social, and I'm NONE of those in real life erm

SlipknoT
Then you cant be registered on KMC yet, I'll have to tell a mod

Sun Ce
exactly like me, i'm very nice onlien and all that, but offline i got alot of shyness LOL

SlipknoT
Im just like I am on KMC

Sun Ce
LOL u would say that geez, your not that good u know, infact your quite 1 of these ones who think there better than everyone else, but your not okay, accept it, i know its hard, but u gotta accept that your phone needs dusting yes

Raven Guardia
awww sad maybe you guys can celbrate later stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
I don't have anyone, but at least nothing bad happened. Yet...

Ironman
cry a river build a bridge and get over it shit like that happens and it not the end of the world

Elektra_lover
I don't think I'm better than anyone...but I do know I'm better than you. And my phone does not need dusting, unlike you, I'm not some hideous loser

Raven Guardia
yet being th key word. U know every year I face the same problem. Something always goes wrong. and I end up feeling all destraut....errrr not mention having to go to school on the most sicking day of the year. sad

Raven Guardia
no offense but that was rather mean sad I have his number and I text him so does other people.

Elektra_lover
Oh what would you like to be today the pot or the keddle?

Sun Ce
EL 20 ppl have not rang u up asking to be your valentine, thats rather u lying okay, and if u say its true then u must be an "Attention Whore" in the purest form smile

Sun Ce
oh your not better than me and i'm not better than u, were EQUAL, yes E-Q-U-A-L you fecking Nugget head!! big grin wink

Raven Guardia
was directed toward me? cuase you really dont wanna know opinion.

Elektra_lover
Yeah it was, and you know what I really don't care about you or your opion anymore. I don't really care about two-faced people...

Sun Ce
like you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sun Ce
http://img166.exs.cx/img166/4851/lighting0ge.gif

BOOM!!!, this is 1 of my animations, BOOM! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Ironman
if i got hung up everytime i got rejected id be one depressed person

Elektra_lover
turns out I'm not two faced retard. Two faced is someone who is diffrent amoung diffrent people like you good friend RG, you'd be surprised about some things too...

Sun Ce
yeah i know i got a gf, very surprizing huh? laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

Raven Guardia
dude el your so full of shit and your self its sicking. You lie like a freaking rug. Like that time you said you had the secret underground room set up like a Japanese training room. and when you said you killed that guy. or like that time you stab your self. They were all obvious lies roll eyes (sarcastic) but I played along because it was a cry for help and attention

JToTheP
I've been kissed, but never through a date ironically. I just thought I had a DAMN CHANCE WITH HER! cry

Sun Ce
she said she killed somone and had a japanese underground thing? no expression LOL, omfg that is so fecking stupid yet so damn funny LOL laughing how sad....lol

Raven Guardia
its a mental illness Sun Ce, its called Chronic Liar wink

Sun Ce
hmm i also know another word for lier, really long 1 too lol, but i forgot how to spell it LOL, but yeah shes a lier alright, never did like EL anyways, always did have that attention whore slutty vibe...erm

Raven Guardia
sun ce> yeah...I tried being her firend because I give every one a fair chance. but your right.

Sun Ce
hmm...ah well thats life "plus the ppl in it" erm

Raven Guardia
yeah sad

Ironman
your girlfrind is a smile face on your hand dude thats gross

Elektra_lover
Yeah I'm a real slutty whore erm even though I went out with my most recient bf for about 2 months before we even kissed....

Raven Guardia
no, he does have a real GF. he was telling me about her in PM.

JToTheP
Oh I don't want my topic to be full of whores/prudes, I just want replies from everyone who's with me on this. stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
You say "most recent boyfriend" and you're 14...how many have you had? erm

Raven Guardia
Hmmm is that a Lie or the That the truth roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
Alana, you just schooled her! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
Your chance will come wink

Elektra_lover
Actually its the truth. And I've hat 2 bfs.

Raven Guardia
SS, I like your sig stick out tongue

JToTheP
cry I hope.

Jackie Malfoy
Still have a good day anyway JP!JMkisses

JToTheP
Dammit, why did I have to wake up at 9 am TODAY? I'd of rather woken up at 2 pm.

shellie
hi john hug

Dogbert
Then don't go to bed early

JToTheP
hi shellie

shellie
id ask you how are you are but i already know . on a good note , my brother who was in Iraq that i told you about is home now . happy he came home last week and is here visiting his nieces .

JToTheP
Well, it's typical bad tradition for 18 years and going. That's great, I'm glad to hear he's home.

shellie
happy me too

and you know what , its gonna happen sweetie . when you least expect it , it will hit you square in the face and knock you on your ass .

JToTheP
smile

Yeah I know, but the question is how much longer until it does after last night I'm gonna be losing this fight for a while.

shellie
tomorrow , next week , maybe not untill next year erm

just have fun till then , lifes to short to worry about what ifs and have nots .

JToTheP
I know, all I do is take the Valentine's Day of each year as the one year I actually hate everything around me, and take every other day as it comes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.