Pepsi iTunes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I have won 5 out of 8 tries now. First, who else buys more pop for the soul purpose of music besides me? 2nd, what should I get?

I listen to hard rock such as Rob Zombie, System of a Down, Disturbed, Powerman 5K, etc and I need recommendations. I have some ideas already written down somewhere (I'll post them later).

What are some recommended:
Korn songs (besides the obvious such as Freak on the Leash, Make Me Bad, Blind, etc)
Marilyn Manson (again besides the obvious or any on the Anti-Christ Superstar album)
bands that you would recommend (say too obvious of choices because I'll probably already have them)
I also like bands like Jet, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, etc but I probably have any songs by those bands specifically.

Deathblow
Korn, I'd say go with Lies, Daddy, Mr. Rogers, Pretty, Trash & Lets Do This Now.

And download as much Willhaven as you possibly can yes

Myth
Thanks for the recs.

Willhaven I haven't heard of and it won't bring any results on itunes. Is it spelled right?

I have the following Korn albums already: Follow the Leader, Issues, Untouchables and a few other random songs of theirs.

So far:
Guaranteed musts:
Korn - Lets Do This Now
Korn - Ya'll Want a Single
Murderdolls - Graverobbing USA (if you haven't heard their "Dead in Hollywood", it is a must)

Maybes:
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus
Korn - Word Up
Korn - Lies
Dragpipe - Carnivals and Festivals (maybe Quiting Time or Tuesday but they are lower on priority)
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Rammstein - Amerika
Mein Teil
Dope - Jenny's Crying
Dope - Crazy
Dope -You're Full of Shit

Tell me what you think of my selections and feel free to give more recommendations.

Myth
Also, "Daddy" by Korn didn't work on the search for iTunes.

Tptmanno1
Look up some Tool or Rage maybe...

Silver Stardust
I don't think they have Tool on iTunes...or so Rex tells me....

Tptmanno1
bah
they should be shot

SlipknoT
No Korn

Myth
I think Tool is only decent and I hate Rage. Thanks for trying though.

SlipknoT
You hate Rage? sad

Darth Revan
Yeah, iTunes has no Tool... iTunes doesn't even have Metallica, but it has some shitty techno covers of Metallica songs mad

SlipknoT
shock

Myth
Yeah, they just annoy me. I like Audioslave though. At least the half of songs that sound more like Soundgarden than Rage.

Myth
Sweet! I just got a 6th.

SlipknoT
I just won a free pepsi on one of the cap things. Wow, you must drink alot of Pepsi.

tabby999
at KFC in australia they had a competition like that for free kfc stuff under the caps of bottles, i won like 30 free upsizes, 10 free chips and some free burgers. the competition was only on for a month or two aswell. should stop stealing drinks while i work

SlipknoT
Burgers at KFC?

tabby999
that the one

SlipknoT
I've never heard of Burgers at KC

forumcrew
thats because itunes is a waste of both time and money

tabby999
what do you mean "never heard of burgers at KFC?" i know they have different things at the US in there stores but no burgers?

Red Superfly
So people use iTunes?

I just thought it was a way for apple to make a dime on the stupidity of people. Turns out they hit the jackpot :/

You know when you're a fool if you have iTunes installed.

Myth
I have never spent money on iTunes. It works great as a music player so I downloaded it. The real reason I have it is because everybody in my dorm building has it and through the network, I can use it to listen to anybodies music in the building. I don't know of anybody who actually pays $1 per song. But with the caps, I can get new songs for free. smile

Myth
Make that 7. I'm really going to need some more recommendations now.

Myth
Ok, I now have about 15 and should get more (because I look under the cap before I open and win everytime now).

I also now have Korn- Greatest Hits and Marilyn Manson - Lest We Forget so I don't need more of them. So any more recommendations?

Myth
Ok, these are what I have spent my free songs on so far:

Cinder - Soul Creation
Clutch - The Mob Goes Wild
Quick Kill Formula - Downsink
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men (don't worry, it is for a lip sink competition at college that will be freakin funny)
Murderdolls - Graverobbing U.S.A.
Rammstein - Amerika
Rammstein - Los
Dope - Jenny's Crying
Dope - You're Full of Shit
Dragpipe - Carnivals and Festivals

Comedy:
Rodney Carrington - She'd Be a Millionaire
Stephen Lynch - Lulliby (The Divorce Song)
- Special
- A Month Dead
- D & D

Anymore recommendations would be nice. I have more (which might get spent tonight) but I will get more.

Morning_Glory
pepsi tunes ripped me off... furious

Myth
How so? I just use it free with the caps I collect after drinking Code Red.

I also just picked:
Annihilator - King of the Kill
40 Below Summer - Step into the Sideshow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.