Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
What are you thoughts about life, is it worth more then you lose?! I mean, if this life that great?

Sometimes I wonder if it is, there are so many times I wonder if there is a God out there and if their was, why isn't he helping me when I've asked.....Have you ever questioned you faith?!

Tell everyone what you think!!

dark1365
Bored, Kaileigh?

Morning_Glory
I am hoping there is something more to this life.. right now it seems like it is never ending with no rewards out of it

does that make senseembarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
My real life sucks.But my KMC life is better.JM

KillTheLight
it seems like there's one problem after another with me....my life just plainly sucks...

Spooony
my life is alright, i cant complain really KillTheLight keep possitive and everything will turn out less sucky

dark1365
KMC life better than real.

KillTheLight
Yeah..I'm going to try and not let things bring me down so much.. which is pretty hard to do sometimes... but thanks for the advice anyway... hug

Ultimatespider
I just feel like god is using me as his personal cat-toy 2day!

Spooony
is that good or bad?????

Ultimatespider
BAD!!!! REALLY FUKING BAD!!!!!!! NOT JUST BAD BAAAAADDDD!!!!!

JToTheP
Life is usually ALRIGHT, when Valentine's Day is NOWHERE.NEAR.AT.ALL., and at Thanksgiving & Christmas. Every other time I just take every day as it is.

a1hsauce
this life sometimes sucks but hey it would suck even more if things were always good, thered be no rollercoaster ride for people to look back on... and as for is there God, i see him everyday, in my friends spotting me lunch money or hanging out and partying with them, i see him in their actions

Mr Parker
Trust me,theres no god out there.The world is too damn screwed up for there to be a god out there.the way our existence came about is evolution.yeah life totally sucks.Its a horrible world for a kid to be brought into,it just gets more and more barbaric as the years go on.Thats why I wish people would stop bringing children into this world because its a horrible world to be brought into.

Mr Parker
shes just expressing her thoughts which is what these boards are for especially the off topic section.so leave her alone already will ya? geez.

a1hsauce
it would seem that way but u have to have faith in something

Clovie
fu.ck it

Storm
Best thing ever.

spidergrl
I agree, I hope there is something more out there for me! I can't wait till I leave where I live and go out and explore, I want to find something else.....!!

Thanks Parker doll' big grin But he meant it in a nice way!! wink

SlipknoT
Its alright

dark1365
Meh.

spidergrl
I hope there is something out there....

dark1365
What is that supposed to mean? confused

BadKitty
life is pretty grand! wink

Paola
eek! specially when bkk shows around! happy

eggmayo
i hate it

Storm
Imo, some of you don' t realise how good you have it.

Mr Parker
your kidding right?

Agent 69
I am stoned 24-7 so i dont really know of the real thing

Napalm
It's okey

Clovie
i know

Lianslo
Besides the fact that V-day always makes me feel bad about myself...and my alarm messed up this morning so I missed my first class....I generally love life. stick out tongue

Ultimatespider
Life sucks! Being alone sucks!!!!

Agent 69
Your just saying that because your a weird goth

Ultimatespider
No actually!! I'M SAYING THAT BECAUSE MY GIRL LEFT ME ON FUKING VALENTINES DAY!!!! AND NOTHING EVER GOES RIGHT 4 ME WHEN I GET IN VOLVED WITH A GIRL!!!!!

(And FIY i am not a werid goth! Or am i?)

Agent 69
Maybe your gay or something ?

Lianslo
well, by looking at your sig and avie, you don't appear to be "goth." But it depends on your attitude as well, so i'll let you know. wink

But seriously, I'm sorry your girlfriend left you on V-day, that is rather heartless.

Agent 69
No hes just gay ,not being homophobic or anything ,,god i am stoned

Ultimatespider
I am not Gay!!!! I FIND THAT SORT OF THING DISGUSTING!!!! (No offence 2 any1 who is).

Anyway i am reeeallly homophobic so it is unlikey that i am gay!!!

Agent 69
Sure

Ultimatespider
Yeah but i still lover her. Is that pathetic!

Lianslo
seeing as Agent 69 has admitted he's stoned...I wouldn't worry about taking anything he says seriously mr. spider. stick out tongue

Agent 69
If you like Bon Jovi

Lianslo
Not really...you JUST broke up. And if your feelings for her were real they're not just gunna stop in one day.

Agent 69
You should be one of those sex docters

Ultimatespider
IM NOT!!!!!! I REALLY AM NOT!!! (In my life i've done some seriously non-gay things no wat i'm sayin'? stick out tongue )

Agent 69
Having Bon Jovi in your isnt gay ?

Lianslo
^ maybe you should just stop there...you don't have to prove to us that your not gay. I believe you....

Ultimatespider
WTF DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! CALLIN' ME GAY IS ONE THING BUT CALLIN' BON JOVI GAY....

Don't cross my treshold agent or i'll kick ur ass (At tekkenstick out tongue)

Agent 69
I am not gay because i like woman

Lianslo
I'm beginning to wonder why I got caught up in this conversation...

Ultimatespider
I know i'm not gay! so lets leave it there! AND leave Bon Jovi out of it!!!!

spidergrl
People this isn't about being gay, if you're really interested in that subject then go to the gay thread and discuss it there!! furious

Ultimatespider
Sorrii! Plz dnt hate me!!! i couldn't tale one more person hating me Please!

Agent 69
Pepole are so ungreatful for what god gave them,so i am going to play a little game quote from Saw

Londonboy7
Is the I live with it a joke Question?

Alpha Centauri
...and I came in here thinking there'd be some kind of intelligent discussion going on.

I should have known better.

-AC

Londonboy7
ya

spidergrl
Thats what I wanted in here, but doesn't look like thats going to happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
shouldnt have put it here in the OTF then wink

Echuu
Ok, to put things back on track..... wink

Yeah I totally love life. I've come to the conclusion that whining about your problems isn't gonna do anything so you should just suck it up and face it head on.

LandoSpeeder2
My life ain't that bad. sucks sometimes but I get over it. I love life.

Ronny
i love it most of the timestick out tongue depends on who im with/talking to

Echuu
good fer you! thumb up

Dregh
My life has mountains and holes.

spidergrl
thats a good way of putting it wink

Dregh
This thread is depressing me

Dregh
G'night

spidergrl
How can a thread about like make you depressed, I mean, does life depress you?! Thats alright, just fix it, just don't hurt yourself or i'll get angry furious

Dregh
It depresses me to know about other ppls life and yeah well thinking about my life has a 51% of possibility to leave myself thinking all night

spidergrl
Why is it depressing to hear about other people's lives, I mean we all have seperate lives and choose to spend them how we wish, its their choices?!

Silver Stardust
Sometimes I like life, other times I despise it.

Then again, I do have a pretty shitty past.

spidergrl
What happened in your past SS, I got an ok past, worse and crap then most people tho!

Dregh
Life is just one, make the wrong choice and GAME OVER.

Silver Stardust
Ehh...lotta stuff. I don't like to go into it erm

Let's just say that the few people I have told about stuff that's happened in my life had said things in response along the lines of "how the hell are you still sane?"

spidergrl
D - Even if you stuff up, you will always have another chance to make it right!

Dregh
Oh god this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing I swear to god I'll never enter this thread again

spidergrl
right wink

Dregh
Oh well god never trusted me anyway big grin

spidergrl
how do you know that wink

Dregh
Its a joke.

BlackC@t
It sucks.

I'm never suppose to have what I want, I hate my family, and I'm very miserable.

Dregh
See, spidy?, you say this thread isnt depressing?

spidergrl
Whats different from the rest of us?! wink

BlackC@t
I hate it when people say 'you don't know how good you have it.'

No one has a right to say I shouldn't be miserable when they have no idea of the life I lead.

spidergrl
yea, I also hate that, they're like you have it so good, youi don't know how lucky you are. how would they know, they don't live with you 24/7......

Dregh
They are right, you valor something when you lose it, trust me, I had the exp.

BlackC@t
Well, I'm pretty sure you haven't gone through what I have.

Dregh
Quit the drama job, you dont impress me

BlackC@t
Believe me sweety, people like you don't impress me either wink

spidergrl
Well I've been through some things that not anyone knows, and it will remain that way shifty

Dregh
I don't try to impress people by talking like a puppy under the rain, "sweety"

BlackC@t
stick out tongue

BlackC@t
It's called being nice, give it a try sometime, it can really brighten someones day wink

spidergrl
What was that for?

Dregh
Where is the nice thing? Also, its 5:30 am here so calling me Sweety isnt gonna brighten anything.

spidergrl
Try getting some sleep wink

Dregh
Id try but everytime I try to you post again and I just CANT leave a post without an answer

spidergrl
Just go then, I mean GO!!!!!

Dregh
Ugh...the bed....too far...

spidergrl
Just go!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
The nice thing is in the word 'sweety,' it can sometimes make you feel important and wanted.

But if you're going to snap at me for that, fine. Remind me to never cheer you up again.

Dregh
Really, its haaard

BlackC@t
If you find it hard to be nice, then I feel extreme pity for you indeed.

Dregh
Im goin to bed, cya spider and the other one, yeah, that, you too

BlackC@t
Good night.

narcil
"with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. be cheerful. strive to be happy." ~the Desiderata

not to be trite, but...i like to think life is what you make of it. if you try and see the good in it, you'll find some. if you focus on the bad, then life will seem a lot worse than it actually is. ^_^* (it's easy, tempting to wallow in our unhappiness over the injustices we feel life has tossed at us.) far better to revel in the more pleasant things life has to offer.

spidergrl
Thats totally true as well. I mean if you sit around and feel sorry for your crap life, then it will be crap! But say if you get out there and make the most of it, it won't be soo crap after all!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.