cemetary man(Dellamorte Dellamore)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azrael01
Has anyone else seen this movie it is one of my favorite zombie movies. It is hard to come by but it is a video to see. It is based mostly in a cemtary in a small town where the dead keep coming to life. A guy and his dimwit sidekick stop them it has lots of dark comedy and you will never guess the end.

BackFire
Yes! Outstanding movie, one of the most original and unique horror films ever made. Funny, gory, interesting, hot chicks, it has everything a good zombie movie should. I really wish they'd bring it out to DVD.

MildPossession
I am still looking for this film to watch! haven't seen it anywhere.

dean7879
ive been meaning to check this film out for a while now

Norma Jean
fbasdasfbofuiabfi

Azrael01
If shareaza being illegal doesn't bother you. You can download it from there thats how I got it since it is so hard to find. Especialy in my small town. sad

MildPossession
I don't download films. I will find it one day smile

Azrael01
You can buy it on video at amazon I am just waiting for it to come out on dvd. It that will ever happen.

Zilverz
you guys have me excited about checking out this film..

dean7879
its quite underated like the zombie movie 'let sleeping corpses lie
both of em would be in my top 6 zombie flicks

PRO-PAIN
I think it is Michele Soavi's best movie, I have a copy on dvd myself, though it is burnt from a vhs copy...

This movie is supposed to be officially released sometime this year on dvd by Anchor Bay.

Dario Argento
You can buy the region 2 Here: http://www.dvdland.it/nicom1/nicom1;jsessionid=JpptYkC9OgCYRoK-Gc2VYQ**

and Here: http://www.fabpress.com/system/index.html

PRO-PAIN
I got this off of the Anchor Bay website in the coming soon section.

"CEMETERY MAN (a.k.a. Dellamorte Dellamore) (1994)

One of the most acclaimed and popular living dead films finally comes to DVD in a new Special Edition featuring a new 16x9 Widescreen transfer with new cast & crew interviews including director Michele Soavi and star Anna Falchi. Look for Mr. Dellamorte to hold back the zombies in late Summer 2005."

BREN
i saw this years ago on swedish tv(tv1000) i was blown away that it was shown cos id been waiting to see it i copied it then got it jap laserdisc great movie i loved it very tongue in cheek!smile

papabeard
DVD coming out..................

www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1345

Deano
i'll definetly be ordering it..cheers

Zilverz
ive heard so much good stuff about this movie im gonna probably blindly buy the dvd when it comes out in june

Deano
great movie. very surreal. highly reccomended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.